[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Rastamepas escribió:
Currently on my laptop with no PoB, but is there a rough estimate on difference in damage between 3r2b1g and 3r1b2g that you know of the top of your head Kira?

Switching from Faster Attack to Elemental Focus gives you around 25% more damage. Which is huge.
If I 5L the Bronn's Chest

What Gems do I use?
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
leidea escribió:
Sorry, but not sure about the auras I should be running. Currently running Elemental weakness and Herald of Ash until I can afford Watchers Eye and Enlighten 4. So I was wondering when the time comes if I can run elemental weakness + anger/WE + enlighten 4 and 10% manapool or do I have to go with Herald of Aash + anger/WE?

You should be running Flammability instead of Elemental Weakness. Elemental Weakness is only better if you use Enhance 4 with it and more suitable for Elemental Overload skill tree because of the high int requirement.

Check the recommended gears section for the aura setup to run if you are using Xoph's Blood (or Impresence).

But I can't run anger + flammability + herald of ash at the same time, right? So which ones should I choose?
Editado por útlima vez por leidea en 7 ene. 2018 2:45:34
"
FissFiss escribió:
If I 5L the Bronn's Chest

What Gems do I use?

It is listed in the guide but probably wasn't obvious.

I have updated the gems section to make it easier to read so check that out.

"
leidea escribió:

But I can't run anger + flammability + herald of ash at the same time, right? So which ones should I choose?

Makes me wonder if you did check out the Recommended Gears section at all... :(

Let me paste it here for ease of reference:

"
Setup 1: Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (Most Damage Output)

"
Setup 2: Impresence + Watcher's Eye

If you are not able to afford Xoph's Blood, the following amulets are great alternative:

Hi can anyone help me what to upgrade now? I have 134k Dps in HO with golem and HoA + Anger..and 5228 hp and armor 3032...i go PF build tree but maybe i should go for more life tree what u think?
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por bravo373 en 7 ene. 2018 5:48:04
"
kira1414 escribió:

Try 2R1B on Vorici bench. I find that to give the highest chance to get 3R2B1G.

100% sure 1R+1B is the best mathematical result to colour your bronns. I've done about 5-6 now. And there is a better option if you work with jewellers.

2S -> 2R vorici -> 3S -> RED/BLUE -> 4S if not RED/BLUE -> 2S -> 3S continue until 5 offcolour and then make it 6S with 350 vorici.
"
Djangooo escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

Try 2R1B on Vorici bench. I find that to give the highest chance to get 3R2B1G.

100% sure 1R+1B is the best mathematical result to colour your bronns. I've done about 5-6 now. And there is a better option if you work with jewellers.

2S -> 2R vorici -> 3S -> RED/BLUE -> 4S if not RED/BLUE -> 2S -> 3S continue until 5 offcolour and then make it 6S with 350 vorici.

2 red or 2 blue will give you the exact same results as what you stated above. The odds of rolling either a blue or red are identical.
Deliver pain exquisite
hi ty for this build. i do not have xoph,impresence and watcher. can i use anger and if so i change what gem
I have 3R 2B 1G, is it okay or should I change? I didn't notice 'outdated' for this setup in <Gems setup> line.
Hi!

A little late, but just wanted to say thanks and Kudos to the OP for the amazing guide! My Ngamahu slayer was my first ever high level character in this game (Started in 2.6 Legacy league, hit lvl92 in 3.0). Still use him for quick Uber runs/carry and as a fast all-round boss-killer. Am looking forward to try your new Scion Oni build :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional