[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
majordome escribió:
hi ty for this build. i do not have xoph,impresence and watcher. can i use anger and if so i change what gem

If you don't have any of this, I advise you to use Herald of Ash and Blasphemy/Flammability.

If you still want to use Anger, use Anger + Herald of Ash, but at this point, Hatred + Herald of Ash is probably as good if not better in term of DPS.
ok good ty for info
"
Ybuica228 escribió:
I have 3R 2B 1G, is it okay or should I change? I didn't notice 'outdated' for this setup in <Gems setup> line.
It is still totally fine
if you have

at 30 you can sustain cyclones mana.
Playing Minmatar is like being pushed down the stairs duct taped to an office chair while firing an Uzi in each hand.
Kira, since BBBRRG is still more DPS for me (added ignite) compared to added fire damage, it's obvious it's a good choice for many people. Since they blindly follow your guide they "reroll" their BBBGGR chests, whereas they should be happy with that lucky hit and just use it. Is it possible to include a BBBGGR in your guide as a secondary option? It's 100% better than RRBBGG.

Kind regards,

Fegan
I apologize if this has been asked a lot before, but why no vaal pact? It seems to be a no brainer for slayer with overleech.
"
Q: I don't have enough mana after running Flammability + Enfeeble + Herald of Ash.
"
You will need Enlighten 4 to run all 3.

Alternatively, you can drop Herald of Ash or swap Flammability with Enfeeble.

The question is how do u fit everything in one gear peace? Flammability + Enfeeble + Herald of Ash + blasphemy + enlighten 5 gems/ (helm boots gloves max 4 sockets).
Finally grabbed myself a Xoph's Blood, reworked my passive tree, and now I am not sure what to do with my current gem situation. Feel like I've screwed something up. Guide isn't very clear with how it should be set up once you've got Xoph's.

Here is my current setup:

Amazing guide, have just managed to grab xoph's and hit level 85, this build is great. I am however a little confused as to final 3.1 setup with gems, jewels (namely watchers eye) and armor (tombfist etc). What is the final setup that I should be aiming for, in terms of gems and armour? Is tombfist better than titan gauntlets? Where should I put anger and enfeeble?
Effectively what I have done is copied your build from the part 'gears listed in shaper kill', but with the addition of 3.1, it conflicts and I'm confused where to put what?
A finalised 3.1 version would be really helpful, maybe remove the outdated gear/gems setup as I think a lot of people are confused with this, and post a full set of gear, gems and jewels (with where they are socketed), just so we know how to max this build out (ignoring EO setup, not going for this). Thankyou for your help!!
Editado por útlima vez por the_agenda en 7 ene. 2018 19:38:56
i have fortify linked to leap slam so i am thinking what to use in the chest instead of it

was thinking fire pen or dmg on full life

we keep full life all the time with the leech so i think its better

was wondering what do you think?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional