[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Istad escribió:
Might be a stupid questionbut, when i use avatar of fire in skill tree, wouldn't only 50% of my dmg become fire dmg? And wouldn't that be less than before avatar of fire?

No Ngamahu itself brings u 50% from phys to Fire so with Avatar u have 100% Conversion
Editado por útlima vez por bravo373 en 5 ene. 2018 16:20:08
"
Istad escribió:
Might be a stupid questionbut, when i use avatar of fire in skill tree, wouldn't only 50% of my dmg become fire dmg? And wouldn't that be less than before avatar of fire?

Ngamahu's axe converts the other 50% of phys to fire
"
kira1414 escribió:
"

Impresence is a poor man's Xoph's. Xoph's is absolutely king. It gives you 10% added life, 10% increased strength, which is about ~50 str, so 25 flat life, which gets scaled by about 200% and 10% increased melee damage, which scaled cyclone. All this on a amber amulet, so add another 30 str. It also covers the enemy in ash, that is 20% increased damage against. The reduced movement speed is great too to keep them in your cyclone and molten bursts. It also brings AoF with it, saving you about 6 nodes. That is absolutely huge. Then on top, you get an additional 10% fire pen. Xoph's just cannot be touched. Flammability brings a fair bit to trash mobs but come end, they explode on a 4L. You want to amplify damage against bosses/guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri. Those all either have 80% cursed reduction or even curse reflection. Curses do very little since GGG nerfed them into the ground. TBH, a better curse for mapping is Poacher's Mark, which gives flat life and mana, more flask charges and frenzy charges, so you can opt out of Blood Rage. That or Warlord's Mark, which gives steady ECs, and since we use IC, you'll actually have decent up time rather than a split second of immunity to physical damage.

But yeah, Impresence is ok till you get a Xoph's but in no way shape or form does it outperform it. Not even in the same league.

And using figures to support what @_Tiem said:

Impresence + Double Anger Watcher's Eye + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash (no flask no buff)
"
Shaper DPS: 250929

Xoph's Blood + Double Anger Watcher's Eye + Anger + Herald of Ash + Covered in Ash (no flask no buff)
"
Shaper DPS: 339063

In short, you want to focus damage on end game boss and not on regular mobs. The damage to kill Shaper is more than enough to kill regular mobs.

Unfortunately I have to admit your right about boss damage. Both versions would do almost identical damage to bosses, with xoph's giving about 7% more life, WERE IT NOT FOR the covered in ash buff giving 20% more dps to xoph's than impresence.
Gonna try out chance to ignite on the axe and starkonja's. Got this one with the 40% cyclone dmg for 45c
"
bravo373 escribió:

So u think Chance to ignite is better than EF? If it is how it works on bosses...or if u have jewel with chance to ignite it will work with EF?

Depends. EF brings more up front damage. But Chance to Ignite isn’t far behind. And the burn damage basically puts it almost on par, but over time (its DoT remember). So EF will hit harder but over time CTI will meet it. It’s especially useful for maps that have totems, specifically for totems that apply the cannot die mod to mobs. Without DoT, once you kill them to remove the buff, you have to go in for another pass for all the mobs that have 1 life remaining. DoT takes care of that for you so you can just quickly move on. It’s actually incredibly effective!

Atziri (and some other bosses I believe) cannot be ignited, so it won’t help there. But they are both blue sockets, so you can pop out CTI and pop in EF easily as it’s called for. I would say CTI on any boss you have to kite or for general mapping is better. For Elder, Shaper, Atziri you can pop in EF for up front damage.
Deliver pain exquisite

Now i have this collors with :Project-GrMulti-CTI-Elemental-Added Fire-Fire Pene..i will test it :)
But what si better Conce + PhysiPro+ GrMulti + Elemental-Fire Pene...and switch betwen EF/CTI ?
Editado por útlima vez por bravo373 en 5 ene. 2018 18:13:36
At long last

"
PSA:

Once the monsters are burning, any additional fire damage will be added (additive not multiplicative) to the burn as DoT.

This seems poorly worded and misleading unless you have a source to back this up. Ignite deals 40% of base damage per second for 4s. The wiki says "Separate applications of ignite do not stack cumulatively. Each ignite effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment"
"
Chyurdan escribió:
but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment"

"Different sources of burning damage stack cumulatively, but multiple applications from the same source do not"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Burning

Also, you failed to actually digest the important part of your quote. Let me quote the entire thing:

"All burning effects will remain present on the target until they have run their course, but for each source, only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment. Humanoids, Monkeys and Snakes will flee while burning"

Yes, only one source can damage through burn at a given time, once it's done, the next source begins till the entirety of the burn from all different sources is done.
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 5 ene. 2018 19:43:45
I upgraded some gear today. My build is looking nice. I do like Dying Sun as it caps my fire res over my cold for the bismuth flask buff. Bought the Taming as a "cheap" alternative to a decent steel ring. Neat damage with 120 resist, it's still a very good ring with this build.

Lost about 1000 armor for a ton of DPS with the gloves (intimidate rocks). Made a RRRBBG Bronns so I could run Fortify 24/7, the 20% damage reduction is insane. I notice it super hard. My gear is nearing 90~ exalts now, I wonder what my next upgrade should be?

Probably my second ring? A Perfect Nghamu? Help me out boys! I'm not planning to quit anytime soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional