[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Chyurdan escribió:
I don't know if xoph's blood is even the right amulet anymore, with impresence making flammability free you can run herald of ash and anger at the same time. Coupled with a watchers eye amulet to get fire pen and phys as extra fire while affected by anger you can replace xoph's a do more damage. It's expensive but better, my pipe dream for this league is to get them, was playing around in pob and got this for max damage. It's with fortify linked into cyclone too, using conc effect in place of inc aoe

Hopefully someone can throw more insight into this :)
"
Chyurdan escribió:
I don't know if xoph's blood is even the right amulet anymore, with impresence making flammability free you can run herald of ash and anger at the same time. Coupled with a watchers eye amulet to get fire pen and phys as extra fire while affected by anger you can replace xoph's a do more damage. It's expensive but better, my pipe dream for this league is to get them, was playing around in pob and got this for max damage. It's with fortify linked into cyclone too, using conc effect in place of inc aoe

Impresence is a poor man's Xoph's. Xoph's is absolutely king. It gives you 10% added life, 10% increased strength, which is about ~50 str, so 25 flat life, which gets scaled by about 200% and 10% increased melee damage, which scaled cyclone. All this on a amber amulet, so add another 30 str. It also covers the enemy in ash, that is 20% increased damage against. The reduced movement speed is great too to keep them in your cyclone and molten bursts. It also brings AoF with it, saving you about 6 nodes. That is absolutely huge. Then on top, you get an additional 10% fire pen. Xoph's just cannot be touched. Flammability brings a fair bit to trash mobs but come end, they explode on a 4L. You want to amplify damage against bosses/guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri. Those all either have 80% cursed reduction or even curse reflection. Curses do very little since GGG nerfed them into the ground. TBH, a better curse for mapping is Poacher's Mark, which gives flat life and mana, more flask charges and frenzy charges, so you can opt out of Blood Rage. That or Warlord's Mark, which gives steady ECs, and since we use IC, you'll actually have decent up time rather than a split second of immunity to physical damage.

But yeah, Impresence is ok till you get a Xoph's but in no way shape or form does it outperform it. Not even in the same league.
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 4 ene. 2018 15:59:40
Hey its me again :)
Did alot upgrades on my items i hope it was good choices i have ought bronn 6l, watchers eye and impresence also changed belt and amulet and jewels, ahh almost forget also lvl up all gems to 20lvl with 20Q.
What next?

"

What do you think about this now?
Im almost sure that i play with bad gems on my chest.
If i have bronn well linked should i go: Fortify + Elemental damage with attacks + Meele physical damage + elemental focus + increased area of efect + cyclone ???

I think my character now is not hidden so maybe someone can check and give me some tips, i have till 2 ex left for upgrades :)

Also one more question, where i should put ANGER? becouse i didnt do this and for sure i must do it for working good watchers eye?
Editado por útlima vez por elbowndg en 4 ene. 2018 18:20:59
"
elbowndg escribió:
Did alot upgrades on my items i hope it was good choices i have ought bronn 6l, watchers eye and impresence also changed belt and amulet and jewels, ahh almost forget also lvl up all gems to 20lvl with 20Q.
What next?

"

If i have bronn well linked should i go: Fortify + Elemental damage with attacks + Meele physical damage + elemental focus + increased area of efect + cyclone ???

I think my character now is not hidden so maybe someone can check and give me some tips, i have till 2 ex left for upgrades :)

Also one more question, where i should put ANGER? becouse i didnt do this and for sure i must do it for working good watchers eye?

You need Xoph.
You can get tombfirst + Watcher's eye.
After that wold be flask
After that just start min/maxing your gears.

Secondly, like most questions in this entire thread is on the front page. So for Watcher's eye question see "Recommended gears" on the front page. :)
"
jujib3z escribió:

Thanks for the direction, this is great- now I know what I need to do. What would my gem set up by for 3R2B1G on my chest?

Which jewel would you recommend I replace with Watcher's Eye?

Lastly, I could look this up but wouldn't an anti-freeze quicksilver replace removes curses? How would I deal with curses then?

You can find the gem setup for 3R2B1G under gems section. :)

I would recommend you to replace Ancient Orb Abyssal jewel with Watcher's Eye.

For mapping, you can replace Wise's Oak with anti-curse granite flask.

"
Norwind escribió:
Yes I have avatar of fire for sure on my skill tree. Just wondering which gem setup would be best to max the dmg based on the slot colors I have. Just wondering if its worth rerolling

The gems setup works the same for both Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire skill trees.

For axe, just pick whichever color combo shows up first. You will be fine running either of those.

"
Hey, nice guiude. I have question about wise oak. Im confused, why do you use it, since unique effects both work for uncapped resists, but you have them all capped, what am I missing?

What @bravo373 said. Wise Oak is based on your overcap resistance. You just need fire to be the highest.

E.g. 150 Fire resistance (highest), 110 Cold resistance (lowest), 110 Lightning resistance (lowest).

Having cold and lightning resist to be of same value, enables you to take 5% lesser cold and lightning damage.

If you have all 3 resistance to be of same value, all 3 resistances will get extra penetration, and extra damage reduction.

"
Miyavi escribió:
Hey guys!

I know in the guide it says to get Xoph's Blood before the 6L Bronn's... but is it really?

A friend just got his 3r 2g 1b... and my tooltip dps went from 57k to 77k. I was melting mobs. And I don't even have my jewels lvl 20 yet (and not even any quality on them).

The downside.. my hp dropped from 5300 to 4700.. but still that's a lot of DPS increase.

Why to prioritise Xoph's over a 6L?

Prioritising Xoph's Blood enables you to have a larger life pool. However, it is perfectly fine to go for 6L chest first.

Furthermore, in 3.1, with the introduction of Watcher's Eye and Impresence, 6L will provide more value for money as compared to Xoph's Blood.

"
"
Chyurdan escribió:

Impresence is a poor man's Xoph's. Xoph's is absolutely king. It gives you 10% added life, 10% increased strength, which is about ~50 str, so 25 flat life, which gets scaled by about 200% and 10% increased melee damage, which scaled cyclone. All this on a amber amulet, so add another 30 str. It also covers the enemy in ash, that is 20% increased damage against. The reduced movement speed is great too to keep them in your cyclone and molten bursts. It also brings AoF with it, saving you about 6 nodes. That is absolutely huge. Then on top, you get an additional 10% fire pen. Xoph's just cannot be touched. Flammability brings a fair bit to trash mobs but come end, they explode on a 4L. You want to amplify damage against bosses/guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri. Those all either have 80% cursed reduction or even curse reflection. Curses do very little since GGG nerfed them into the ground. TBH, a better curse for mapping is Poacher's Mark, which gives flat life and mana, more flask charges and frenzy charges, so you can opt out of Blood Rage. That or Warlord's Mark, which gives steady ECs, and since we use IC, you'll actually have decent up time rather than a split second of immunity to physical damage.

But yeah, Impresence is ok till you get a Xoph's but in no way shape or form does it outperform it. Not even in the same league.

And using figures to support what @_Tiem said:

Impresence + Double Anger Watcher's Eye + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash (no flask no buff)
"
Shaper DPS: 250929

Xoph's Blood + Double Anger Watcher's Eye + Anger + Herald of Ash + Covered in Ash (no flask no buff)
"
Shaper DPS: 339063

In short, you want to focus damage on end game boss and not on regular mobs. The damage to kill Shaper is more than enough to kill regular mobs.

"
elbowndg escribió:
What next?

Spoiler
"

Besides what @swiftwilly said, I will add on that for 6L Bronn, going 3R2B1G gives the most damage for Cyclone.

You can find the gems setup listed in the gem section of the guide.

If you want even more damage, just replace Fortify with Fire Penetration (for Shaper) or Added Fire (for general) gem and have Fortify linked to Leap Slam.
Pretty new to this Build and having a blast. Would you recommend a Abyss or a "old" Jewel if you have the choice ?
Beat Shaper for the first time. Thank you for the great guide!

Hi i need help pls...what flask replace for Dying Sun?

Hi i need help pls...what flask replace for Dying Sun? ..how to delete this post? :D
Editado por útlima vez por bravo373 en 5 ene. 2018 6:57:07
"
bravo373 escribió:
"
Hey, nice guiude. I have question about wise oak. Im confused, why do you use it, since unique effects both work for uncapped resists, but you have them all capped, what am I missing?

It works like u have 100 fire 90 light 90cold...and it takes the highest one so fire..so if u have cap 75/75/75...so u need fire like 76/75/75

That’s not true. It doesn’t negate the effects for similar values. If you had your resists all capped to 80%, then you’d get reduced damage against all elemental damage and penetration for all elemental damage. The former is incredibly valuable, but the latter is moot considering we only deal fire damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1847481
Deliver pain exquisite

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional