[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Where do I go from here? What do I upgrade? I don't feel like Watcher's Eye is good value for me because of my helmet enchantment and the fact I would most likely be ditching flammability. What other stuff should I upgrade at this point? I feel like my damage is weak and without going the Anger route, how can I get it up?

Died at lvl 88. Got unlucky I guess im not really sure how I died. I had no problems doing any maps other than reflect maps. Never had gotten bellow 25% due to mobs previously. Maybe there was a high damage/crit roll on the map or elder mobs deal more damage than I thought but I instantly died when I entered the room with the portal.

Really dank build had lots of fun
"
jujib3z escribió:
Where do I go from here? What do I upgrade? I don't feel like Watcher's Eye is good value for me because of my helmet enchantment and the fact I would most likely be ditching flammability. What other stuff should I upgrade at this point? I feel like my damage is weak and without going the Anger route, how can I get it up?

At this point u are melting every mobs, so upgrading your stuff means be stronger against boss like shaper/guardians. Against them, curse is 80% less effective so Flamability, even with your enchant, is probably worst than HoA+Anger+Watcher Eye
Im starting to struggle with map conent, and I really dont know why.. thinking its armour/life?

I know I need steel/opal rings and Dying sun... too poor for em atm

thats my current setup... looking for any advice...

What should I do with this belt, just throw max life craft on it and call it good?
With Xoph's blood and belly of the beast - what 6L chest setup is superior damage?

3R2G1B
2R2G2B
"
"
bravo373 escribió:
So what is better? Drop Herald and play with Anger + Enfee or drop Enfee and play with ANger + Herald?

HoA and Anger (with Watcher’s Eye) provides more damage and better clears due to HoA AoE overkill damage. Your clear speeds will suffer. You’ll notice the benefits of Enfeeble more if you’re paper thin. But if you have enough defenses and a good life pool, it’s not at all needed. It’s always better to delete monsters quicker than it is to mitigate their damage. Things can’t hurt you when they’re dead.

I would only suggest dropping HoA in favor of Purity of Ice for the Elder and Shaper fights as they both do an obscene amount of cold damage. You’d be surprised just how much damage reduction occurs when you’re at 80% cold resistance (level 21 purity) and that can be boosted further by Taste of Hate. Bosses have 80% reduced curse effectiveness so Enfeeble brings only about 8% damage reduction and they have to be in Blashpemy’s radius which isn’t that large tbh.

After a point, nothing else matters but Shaper/Guardians/Elder. Trash becomes laughable so the abswer depends on where your build is.

Any thoughts on gem setup against Uber Atziri?
Hi I was wondering why I still get 1 shot by the minotaur with my current gear. I have 7k hp

Do I need to get more dodge or block or something?
"
swiftwilly escribió:

Any thoughts on gem setup against Uber Atziri?

She's harder than Shaper/Elder by far. Mostly it's the trio. For her, swap out HoA for Purity of Fire. From there it basically comes to flask usage, make sure you have ruby flasks with the dousing mod to get rid of her burn. The vaal vessels you'll want to take topaz flasks with you and use Purity of Lightning for the giant wave of orbs they toss at you. The rest is dodging their beams and heavy slams.

The trio are rough. You'll need at least a couple of flasks with the staunching mod for their bleed. You negate it when you leech but you have to move around a lot, which means lots of kiting. Unfortunately there is no aura you can run to help you. But you could run with Anger/WE, then set up blasphemy and enfeeble, it's pretty much your best bet.

That map is hard. It'll come down to mechanical play more than anything. In all my years of playing, that one I've never done deathless. Even when EQ was introduced and Juggernaut could generate instant max ECs, it was still insanely hard.
Deliver pain exquisite
Since I dont have xoph's blood which gems should I run on my axe? The 1st page isnt too clear since one of the link trees show avatar of fire.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional