[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
bravo373 escribió:
Hi, how is possible to have Anger + Herald Ash + Enfeeble?

I think it's the Windscream unique boots he has listed under Recommended Gear that allow you to have one additional curse so you can use both curses with Herald.
Oh ok..because i have Xoph + Watcher Eye so i dont know what to do next..If i turn on Herald + Anger i cant have Enfe...pls can someone help me with that? Or if u have some tips for upgrade my items it will be really great...thx for all answers
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por bravo373 en 3 ene. 2018 9:55:57
"
frenzul escribió:
"
bravo373 escribió:

I think it's the Windscream unique boots he has listed under Recommended Gear that allow you to have one additional curse so you can use both curses with Herald.

Anger is an aura, not a curse. And if you want to run all three you will need Essence Worm and a level 3 Enlighten to get around the mana reservation constraints. You also lose out on quite a bit of damage and defenses depending on your ring. A good quality opal ring can bring quite a bit of dps (around 8%).
Deliver pain exquisite
"
bravo373 escribió:
Oh ok..because i have Xoph + Watcher Eye so i dont know what to do next..If i turn on Herald + Anger i cant have Enfe...pls can someone help me with that? Or if u have some tips for upgrade my items it will be really great...thx for all answers
Spoiler

You should roll physical on your ring not fire. Everything scales off physical. It is always better than boosting fire unless you're dealing with additive or multiplicative multis (like increase and more).
Deliver pain exquisite
So what is better? Drop Herald and play with Anger + Enfee or drop Enfee and play with ANger + Herald?
What is the best helmet enchant? Cyclone dmg, attack speed or flamm effect?
"
"
frenzul escribió:
"
bravo373 escribió:

Anger is an aura, not a curse. And if you want to run all three you will need Essence Worm and a level 3 Enlighten to get around the mana reservation constraints. You also lose out on quite a bit of damage and defenses depending on your ring. A good quality opal ring can bring quite a bit of dps (around 8%).

Ech.. sorry.
"
bravo373 escribió:
So what is better? Drop Herald and play with Anger + Enfee or drop Enfee and play with ANger + Herald?

HoA and Anger (with Watcher’s Eye) provides more damage and better clears due to HoA AoE overkill damage. Your clear speeds will suffer. You’ll notice the benefits of Enfeeble more if you’re paper thin. But if you have enough defenses and a good life pool, it’s not at all needed. It’s always better to delete monsters quicker than it is to mitigate their damage. Things can’t hurt you when they’re dead.

I would only suggest dropping HoA in favor of Purity of Ice for the Elder and Shaper fights as they both do an obscene amount of cold damage. You’d be surprised just how much damage reduction occurs when you’re at 80% cold resistance (level 21 purity) and that can be boosted further by Taste of Hate. Bosses have 80% reduced curse effectiveness so Enfeeble brings only about 8% damage reduction and they have to be in Blashpemy’s radius which isn’t that large tbh.

After a point, nothing else matters but Shaper/Guardians/Elder. Trash becomes laughable so the abswer depends on where your build is.
Deliver pain exquisite
How much damage (roughly) would one lose out on with the following :

Suppose everything else is identical in the two scenarios, but one has a 5L Bronn's and the other a 5L Carcass Jack...

I'm not looking for numbers and technicalities here, just an estimation :)
"
Lamonica escribió:
How much damage (roughly) would one lose out on with the following :

Suppose everything else is identical in the two scenarios, but one has a 5L Bronn's and the other a 5L Carcass Jack...

I'm not looking for numbers and technicalities here, just an estimation :)

In 6Ls, bronn's provides about a 15% damage boost on cyclone, and the 10% IAS means your balls will proc more times as well (although they will drop in damage by 8% or so depending on your roll.) It will prob end up meaning more damage overall on your balls though.
Editado por útlima vez por dperls en 3 ene. 2018 12:18:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional