[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Just wondering which chest to go for with my build?
I have
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Gaz2144 en 11 sept. 2017 13:01:38
Started playing on Harbinger recently and went with this build, my first league and it's been a fun experience though Harbingers feel a bit meh, not having tons of currency to play with and leveled masters makes me cry.
Was able to gear up reasonably well with 1alch/1c per piece on average, lucky Ngamahu for 30c with 6S5L and almost perf rolls, still doing T3's and progression has been extremely easy on a 5L with IncAoe without swapping Conc for bosses, leveled with Thief's Torment + Cyclone.

Current gear:

Level 76, 5.2k hp and 32k cyclone dps/11k Molten on PoB.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 11 sept. 2017 14:19:57
I was lucky enough to score two 6L Bronn's, the one I'm using and another with (nearly) perfect rolls but with 3R 2G 1B sockets. I'm tempted to try to get 2 blue sockets on it, but I feel it wouldn't worth the cost after all.

Anyways, what should I be upgrading next (other than the flasks)? I have some currency left, but I'm quite unsure what are my weakest items. My guess is that rings and belt probably.

Spoiler
The character is Thoamros:

I'm leveling some 20q gems on my switch weapons as well.

Also, anyone has tried with and without Primeval Force? It looks interesting on paper, but not sure if worth losing the extra hp.

Thanks a bunch!
I'm seeing the dps increase with 4R 1B 1R is pretty insane. Swapping out Faster Attack & Increased Area of Effect with Melee Physical Damage & Added Fire damage, it goes from like 170k to 290k in PoB (with flasks). Thinking about changing Bronn's with a Belly and those socks. Thoughts?
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Editado por útlima vez por Kimba en 12 sept. 2017 2:10:10
What do you guys suggest me to upgrade ?

I think my rings are holding me back. I am lacking like 48-50 Int (from Avatar tree because I bought Xoph)

I was thinking to get an Opal ring with Life/Int/WED/ but they are quite expensive

Any other ideas on how to get Int ? Jewels ?

How does Enduring Cry work ? Do we need to cast it in a big pack of mobs ?
Gotta say, really disappointed I can't use Bisco's with this build. Any way to make it work?
GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS FARMING GUARDIANS

Some of you may no or not, I have been farming for last couple of weeks guardians every day, alch, quality etc, I will share my reaserch on Chimera witch is the toughest son' a bitch to kill (Deathless), his adds will erase you because cyclone is rather slow, you don't have mana regen so you cant leapslam around much.

THIS IS WHAT I USE
"

Armour + Chaos resist and most importantly, the CWDT blind combo I use;

this is your second cwdt, because boss hits alot of times, mobs hit alot of times, that blade vortex will keep everyone blind.

It's not 100% deathless guarantee, but we are talking about alched maps, you can survive crit mods, speed mods, and alot of other nasty things, raising your chaos resist to 30% you can survive adds.
"
Valant escribió:
What do you guys suggest me to upgrade ?

Any other ideas on how to get Int ? Jewels ?

For now just replace one with a cheapo ring with life+res+Int. Should only cost you a few c, then replace it later. The DPS loss from an ele damage roll will be minor compared to the survivability increase from freeing up all those points.

"
Gotta say, really disappointed I can't use Bisco's with this build. Any way to make it work?

Run the avatar of fire skill tree, or just don't and do anything but really high maps with biscos on. The damage from the build is high enough that I doubt it would meaningfully matter running anything less than t13 maps or so.
Editado por útlima vez por Tancerjay en 12 sept. 2017 1:07:21
My İtems
"

And 3.0 Shaper Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hX84phZzM
Without Flask just Herald Of Ash + Golem
Offence

Defence
Editado por útlima vez por Overmedia en 13 sept. 2017 6:56:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte