[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
maussoldier1 escribió:
guys, what is better:
3R, 2B, 1G or 3R, 2G, 1B
???

As far as I can tell:

Chest RRRGBB (even if you get fortify elsewhere you'll probably still want a red gem in there)

Axe RRGGBB
Editado por útlima vez por Xanoth en 11 sept. 2017 7:02:29
"
Xanoth escribió:
"
Rinzlow escribió:

if you are wondering why not 6l brohns for these bosses, I have it, I tried it many times, the movement speed and damage won't do much and you will die in some alchmods on bosses, on crit, extra projectiles, etc you are better off with more armour and life.

Thanks for the input, my slayer is still new and only 76, but I've been wondering whether to go for Iron Reflexes with Bronn's; as personally, I find evasion terrible for survivability if melee, the one shot is almost inevitable eventually.

It was bad enough when I tried the first Kitava with full evasion once, yet go full armour and you can just stand still and ignore everything... it's ridiculous.

Not sure I'm looking to 6 (or even 5 link) more chests right now until I get to the end game, but the input is certainly appreciated. Currently using a 5L belly and it's serving me fine so far.

Yes, I never understood evasion as melee defense, rather a defense against projectiles. Also don't trust these POE veterans, all their knowledge is gone with patches and hotfixes, it's like keeping track of lottery. All I know is, when I put Brass Dome on melee boss fights, my health doesn't go below 95%, brohn's i can get 1 shotted, on elemental bosses i put belly of beast for extra health.

I think 99% of players don't realise when you are face tanking most of the boss close combat damage is 50/50 split between melee and elemental/chaos.
Well Bronn's with Iron Reflexes is pretty nice imo.

The Sould of Arakaali Pantheon also look very interesting as Valant mention some posts ago.
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Editado por útlima vez por Kimba en 11 sept. 2017 10:00:20

I USE SKILL TREE AVATAR FIRE AND I CAN CHANGE XOPH BLOOD=
?
I CAN FARM MAP TIER 11-15 GOOD?
Editado por útlima vez por tivon12 en 11 sept. 2017 10:55:11
Guys bit of help plz, I am new player, first time poe. I just finished this build and tried to do minotaur but failed, also had a bit of problem with some tier 15 only on the bosses though.

I followed the avatar of fire path since I dont have the amulet and using 5 link armor. But thing is I am nowhere near the dmg op has shown. Also my health is low although all my items have life on them.

I have 5.2k health with Belly and something ridiculous low like 4.5 with Bronn's.

I'd appreciate if someone can check my profile and give me some advice about wat I am doing wrong with this.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Annelise22 en 11 sept. 2017 10:15:53
"
Sa6oV0lta escribió:

Yes sure but i didnt do it deathless but it might be because im not very good at the game

I have included your POB pastebin into the guide. Don't worry on not clearing Shaper deathless. For what you have achieved, it is already worth highlighting. :)

"
etem65 escribió:
is sibyls really worth the extreme strains it puts on your other gear to try and make up for the no res and no int?

If you are focusing on gaining levels, it is very much worth it.

Alternatively, you can also go for Soul of Yugul + Primeval Force.

"
alansx escribió:
Guys one question please,every build that converts physical to elemental damage (100% conversion, like this one), get pure physical damage or pure elemental damage results in same dps at end?

Perfect Opal is the same as one perfect steel ring?

Opal likely will provide more damage when both have T1 rolls.

"
AlphaEvolved escribió:
Hi, im using this build and going for the belly of the beast setup. I have a question though, where do you put enfeeble if u use it?

If you are running dual curse, you link it with Flammability and drop Herald of Ash. Otherwise you swap Flammability with Enfeeble.

"
EpsilonJackal escribió:
I've noticed when fighting Uber Izaro that the length of time it takes for me to kill him constantly fluctuates, especially today. For example, on his Fonts phase today I have nuked him within seconds in several runs, while others have taken much longer -- and it seems my attacks might be missing him.

Could it be that the delay of Molten Burst's projectiles + Conc Effect's AoE nerf is causing them to miss Izaro a lot? I'd like to hear from anyone else with similar experiences.

On days with Fonts, I would recommend you to run an anti-curse pot. This will cancel temporal chain curse on you.

"
pzyk3 escribió:
Just wanted to express my gratitude for your guide, this is one of the most fun characters I've played up to this day. Been thinking about playing a Cyclone-build for quite a while now and I'm glad I finally did it and that I found your guide.

First time felt confident enough to pay the Shaper a visit and after learning the mechanics of the fight during two attempts last week, I finally managed to take him down yesterday. I died once close to the end due to a mistake. But it was quite the rush killing him finally.

So thanks again.

Grats on the Shaper kill. Always enjoy seeing players clearing Shaper. I was very thrilled too when I kill him the very first time and was also using this build. :)

"
maussoldier1 escribió:
guys, what is better:
3R, 2B, 1G or 3R, 2G, 1B
???

i spend more than 2k chromatics in this shit and didnt got 3r 2b 1g, just 2,2,2

It is answered in FAQ. :)

"
Rinzlow escribió:

Yes, I never understood evasion as melee defense, rather a defense against projectiles. Also don't trust these POE veterans, all their knowledge is gone with patches and hotfixes, it's like keeping track of lottery. All I know is, when I put Brass Dome on melee boss fights, my health doesn't go below 95%, brohn's i can get 1 shotted, on elemental bosses i put belly of beast for extra health.

I think 99% of players don't realise when you are face tanking most of the boss close combat damage is 50/50 split between melee and elemental/chaos.

It boils down to what you want to achieve in the game. Most players do not own multiple 6L chest pieces and they will only go for that single 1. All chest pieces listed in the recommended section have cleared Shaper.

Most players will probably be happy to just clear end game content and whether doing it deathless to them is probably not as important. This is why the guide mentioned that if you have 3000 armor and 6000 life, you have met the minimum toughness requirement to clear all content.

If players have the luxury to swap to 6L Brass, Belly, Bronn, Cospri, Carcass Jack, no one will stop them. It is like in your case, you wanna push for deathless T16 clear, thus the emphasize on toughness and swap chest pieces based on different situation. :)

"
tivon12 escribió:
Spoiler

I USE SKILL TREE AVATAR FIRE AND I CAN CHANGE XOPH BLOOD=

I CAN FARM MAP TIER 11-15 GOOD?

If you read a few post above you, @Sa6oV0lta has cleared Shaper without using Xoph's Blood. He runs Avatar of Fire skill tree instead. So you can definitely clear T15 without Xoph's Blood. :)

"
Annelise22 escribió:
Guys bit of help plz, I am new player, first time poe. I just finished this build and tried to do minotaur but failed, also had a bit of problem with some tier 15 only on the bosses though.

I followed the avatar of fire path since I dont have the amulet and using 5 link armor. But thing is I am nowhere near the dmg op has shown. Also my health is low although all my items have life on them.

I have 5.2k health with Belly and something ridiculous low like 4.5 with Bronn's.

I'd appreciate if someone can check my profile and give me some advice about wat I am doing wrong with this.

Thanks

Your jewels are without life % roll so changing them to that will push your life pool up. You can consider using a rare amulet with high life roll instead of Carnage Heart. 2 more levels and you can pick up Purity of Flesh from the skill tree, which gives you 12% life.

Also, running Enfeeble instead of Flammability will help in the fight against Minotaur.

I would also recommend a Basalt flask (or Taste of Hate) instead of Overflowing Chalice.
How should I go about making this character into a dedicated lab farmer? Got another char for general maps etc. Any way to make it faster for lab?
Thanks kira for the fast reply and for awesome guide, I will try that and see how it goes.
"
Annelise22 escribió:

Thanks

For more life:

Try and get jewels with %max life on them, if you're drowning in alterations, roll your own. just make sure you get two good rolls before you regal.

Other option to get more from your points... pull 3 points from those 5% max life nodes behind marauder and put them in the 6% life node left of templar and then get purity of flesh just further up (under avatar of fire). that'd give you 3% more max life.

Those two things would net you a total of 18-21% more max life.

Certainly possible to essence craft rings for more fire damage (hysteria/anger), but you'd have to be lucky on life rolls and w/e else you need from rings.

Other than 6 link chest, and 20/20 (or higher) gems, I don't see anything else that'd give a significant boost over just gradually getting minor upgrades.

Maybe farm labs a few times, get your gear enchanted (boots/gloves), then a few more times and pray to RNGesus for a good helm enchant.
"
EpsilonJackal escribió:
I've noticed when fighting Uber Izaro that the length of time it takes for me to kill him constantly fluctuates, especially today. For example, on his Fonts phase today I have nuked him within seconds in several runs, while others have taken much longer -- and it seems my attacks might be missing him.

Could it be that the delay of Molten Burst's projectiles + Conc Effect's AoE nerf is causing them to miss Izaro a lot? I'd like to hear from anyone else with similar experiences.

This is how Izaro works, something about him needing to finish a skill queue or something before he decides to pop back down. Usually takes a few seconds, it is only on the last fight that he insta-pops.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional