[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

is sibyls really worth the extreme strains it puts on your other gear to try and make up for the no res and no int?
Guys one question please,every build that converts physical to elemental damage(100% conversion,like this one ),get pure physical damage or pure elemental damage results in same dps at end?

Perfect Opal is the same as one perfect steel ring?

Hi, im using this build and going for the belly of the beast setup. I have a question though, where do you put enfeeble if u use it?
I've noticed when fighting Uber Izaro that the length of time it takes for me to kill him constantly fluctuates, especially today. For example, on his Fonts phase today I have nuked him within seconds in several runs, while others have taken much longer -- and it seems my attacks might be missing him.

Could it be that the delay of Molten Burst's projectiles + Conc Effect's AoE nerf is causing them to miss Izaro a lot? I'd like to hear from anyone else with similar experiences.
THIS IS MY GUIDE/ADVICE FOR ALCHED / CORRUPTED T16 MAPS - GUARDIANS, DEATHLESS !!!

After running more than 100 Guardians (Alched/Corrupted) now and don't know how many Shapers, I can tell you some basic conclusions for endgame grinds:

cons
"
-Extreemly bad mana regen, definatly worth losing 500-1000 life, or damage, on stats to get mana regen, from my experience this is the only thing that kills you, most commmon scenario, you can't do cyclone for 5-6 seconds, nor use leapslam in the middle of the boss fight if you miss the boss 2 times in row. This can also happen if you leapslam too many times.
-You need a variety of armour 6links to do 90% Alched/Corrupted content (crits,ele weakness etc...)
-Flasks go instantly on guardians, they don't go back up ever again
-DO NOT GET RED DREAM JEWEL EVER ! I tried 4 endurance build, no difference, just lost damage and life stats

pros
"
+Able to facetank bosses that rapidly change positions due to active leech
+You cannot die in maps if you are using this build to clear
+Able to survive Chimera Guardian mobs with crits, poisons, etc...

These are the only 2 Armours you will ever need:

CHIMERA, MINOTAUR

-also if you use this on Izaro he can't dipp your health below 90% lol

HYDRA, PHOENIX

if you are wondering why not 6l brohns for these bosses, I have it, I tried it many times, the movement speed and damage won't do much and you will die in some alchmods on bosses, on crit, extra projectiles, etc you are better off with more armour and life.
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 10 sept. 2017 23:46:53
"
Rinzlow escribió:

if you are wondering why not 6l brohns for these bosses, I have it, I tried it many times, the movement speed and damage won't do much and you will die in some alchmods on bosses, on crit, extra projectiles, etc you are better off with more armour and life.

Thanks for the input, my slayer is still new and only 76, but I've been wondering whether to go for Iron Reflexes with Bronn's; as personally, I find evasion terrible for survivability if melee, the one shot is almost inevitable eventually.

It was bad enough when I tried the first Kitava with full evasion once, yet go full armour and you can just stand still and ignore everything... it's ridiculous.

Not sure I'm looking to 6 (or even 5 link) more chests right now until I get to the end game, but the input is certainly appreciated. Currently using a 5L belly and it's serving me fine so far.
Just wanted to express my gratitude for your guide, this is one of the most fun characters I've played up to this day. Been thinking about playing a Cyclone-build for quite a while now and I'm glad I finally did it and that I found your guide.

First time felt confident enough to pay the Shaper a visit and after learning the mechanics of the fight during two attempts last week, I finally managed to take him down yesterday. I died once close to the end due to a mistake. But it was quite the rush killing him finally.

So thanks again.
guys, what is better:
3R, 2B, 1G or 3R, 2G, 1B
???

i spend more than 2k chromatics in this shit and didnt got 3r 2b 1g, just 2,2,2
Editado por útlima vez por maussoldier1 en 11 sept. 2017 6:56:05
"
maussoldier1 escribió:
guys, what is better:
3R, 2B, 1G or 3R, 2G, 1B
???

i spend more than 2k chromatics in this shit and didnt got 3r 2b 1g, just 2,2,2

1 green, 1 blue, 4 red is best you can get, everything else drops your damage 100%+
double post
Editado por útlima vez por Xanoth en 11 sept. 2017 7:04:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional