[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Currently Running this build ( except for the belt and the opal Ring) + planning on getting Xoph's Later but I noticed that My INT would be too low for the blue Gems later on after I Switch to Xoph's so maybe help on where to get my Int ? Thanks
I know this is a Marauder but I am kind of having fun with this build. What do you think?

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQ0ACSEAAIPG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUWebrj7Grgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfJ_fmjuCm-w4OtgnL5BVhXtmVJd5CZY5DusJhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82fjrFHFkUsGj4mEwd1n-Djw6UjJ-hmBhUu9OXhNAoCFgdPEY2xR1pMKmjXVOZfB67wUtdO3awS5T02-E76knkGyHaqmUhNlHfr02ZU2-p1uvj2BvJyPTmmoNjYd2Sn28nxiRIq84U3bn_MV46wqb5wrvetN-fXX-urvjxKI8LYPMtz7-Cti9NZLZfIIH891oZTKJd-X-j03jplc64fJFg1_4X1_QIZDqEL8IJDcW6ZhXAAAAAAA=
Are most people using Carcass to clear maps ? Or Bronn with aoe gem works fine too ?

Anyone looked into Arakaali Pantheon ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6wgjoj/soul_of_arakaali_is_surprisingly_strong/?st=j7dc4117&sh=c98ea6b0
Editado por útlima vez por Valant en 9 sept. 2017 9:17:29
Just took Forge of The Phoenix level 16 map with my char. level 78 :D

Didn't get any luck with rolling the chest colours, but if I wasn't so dumb and fused it before i tried colouring it, I would have had it. Got a 4 red 2 blue, 6 off colors, hehe.
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Mayapo escribió:
First of all, thx for the amazing build, i really like to just have one skill and spin to win for the most part ^^

Some nooby questions most of u can probably answer, but i dont really get the answers myself :/

1) How important is Taste of Hate? I got my 6link today, so it would be the next step - but is it really worth that much money ? I guess it is, but maybe someone can tell me why? the only stat that sounds useful to me is the extra dmg. And wouldnt we get even more from something like, atziris promise or so ?

2) What would you say how much life one should aim for at ~level 90 ? (going primeval force) just throw in random numbers so i see that i still need to upgrade a ton of my gear ^^

3) Last one is kind off offtopic, but is Wise Oak consideres a good flask? I only played 1 other build into level 80+ so far and my knowledge might be limited bcs of it - but shouldnt u (over)cap ele resist anyways ? so how is this flask useful unless u have some mapmods that reduce ur resistance ?

Thats it for know, thx again :)

ToH is good for mitigation + extra damage, if you're using AoF or Xoph's you only deal fire damage so Atziri's flask becomes useless, if you don't have the ammy nor AoF on tree then Atziri's is an alternative.

I'd say aim for 6k+ at level 90+, with 7.7k+enfeeble and fortify things can still get scary sometimes depending on map mods+sextants.

Wise Oak is good, highest resists always gets pen, lowest get extra defense.

Thx for the answers i got, i guess i understood a bit more, but maybe someone can "confirm" the assumptions i make:

ToH is jsut the best way to increase our dmg through flask, but unless u run into some cold dmg mod maps or stuff the defensive part isnt really important ?

And on Wise Oak, it also works when u are already capped ? i guess that was the part i didn't get. i thought the whole flask bcomes useless once u are capped out on ur 75% resist

Edit: oh, one thing i forgot and couldnt really find, when do u use enfeeble and when flammability? I guess one makes u more tanky, the other makes u deal more dmg, but is there a general guideline when to sue which or is it just preference ?
Editado por útlima vez por Mayapo en 9 sept. 2017 10:59:25
Thank you for such a good guide.

i have an issue with mana regeneration rate. do i need to use mana flask while farming maps? i use blashemy support with warlords how u advice. you mentioned after ngamahu there should not mana problem. is there something which i miss ?
Wait I dont understand?? You take Avatar of Fire at lvl 90?? is that too late??
"
invoker232 escribió:
Wait I dont understand?? You take Avatar of Fire at lvl 90?? is that too late??

I'm not sure. I made a beeline for it around level 75-80 I think. I can't remember when exactly. It was a big DPS boost though.
Would le heup of all rings be a decent cheaper alternative until I can get good roll opal rings?

Also where do you recommend to put the last 7 passive points (for those of us going to 100)?

"
Sept3var escribió:
Would le heup of all rings be a decent cheaper alternative until I can get good roll opal rings?

Also where do you recommend to put the last 7 passive points (for those of us going to 100)?

can go for life nodes on the scion wheel if you need. Or if you want dmg can go for slaughter or executioner nodes. Hematophagy provides a decent mix of survival and dmg as well. Really depends on what kind of maps youre going to be running to get to 100.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional