[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

thx hmm path of Building says from 288k to 286k :O and i loose life..

sure i have 8 Skillpoints free then .. but i also loose 50 int i miss then. damn it..

is my gear shaper rady? 5,6k life
First of all, thx for the amazing build, i really like to just have one skill and spin to win for the most part ^^

Some nooby questions most of u can probably answer, but i dont really get the answers myself :/

1) How important is Taste of Hate? I got my 6link today, so it would be the next step - but is it really worth that much money ? I guess it is, but maybe someone can tell me why? the only stat that sounds useful to me is the extra dmg. And wouldnt we get even more from something like, atziris promise or so ?

2) What would you say how much life one should aim for at ~level 90 ? (going primeval force) just throw in random numbers so i see that i still need to upgrade a ton of my gear ^^

3) Last one is kind off offtopic, but is Wise Oak consideres a good flask? I only played 1 other build into level 80+ so far and my knowledge might be limited bcs of it - but shouldnt u (over)cap ele resist anyways ? so how is this flask useful unless u have some mapmods that reduce ur resistance ?

Thats it for know, thx again :)
"
Mayapo escribió:
First of all, thx for the amazing build, i really like to just have one skill and spin to win for the most part ^^

Some nooby questions most of u can probably answer, but i dont really get the answers myself :/

1) How important is Taste of Hate? I got my 6link today, so it would be the next step - but is it really worth that much money ? I guess it is, but maybe someone can tell me why? the only stat that sounds useful to me is the extra dmg. And wouldnt we get even more from something like, atziris promise or so ?

2) What would you say how much life one should aim for at ~level 90 ? (going primeval force) just throw in random numbers so i see that i still need to upgrade a ton of my gear ^^

3) Last one is kind off offtopic, but is Wise Oak consideres a good flask? I only played 1 other build into level 80+ so far and my knowledge might be limited bcs of it - but shouldnt u (over)cap ele resist anyways ? so how is this flask useful unless u have some mapmods that reduce ur resistance ?

ToH is good for mitigation + extra damage, if you're using AoF or Xoph's you only deal fire damage so Atziri's flask becomes useless, if you don't have the ammy nor AoF on tree then Atziri's is an alternative.

I'd say aim for 6k+ at level 90+, with 7.7k+enfeeble and fortify things can still get scary sometimes depending on map mods+sextants.

Wise Oak is good, highest resists always gets pen, lowest get extra defense.

Thanks for the build I am loving it. I am about to hit level 90 and I have almost enough currency for the Xoph's Blood amulet. My question is, do I spec out of AOF once I get it?

I currently have about 6.5k life and 3500k armour but feel lacking in damage especially in boss fights. Any advice on this would be great. After Xoph's blood I have a chest I am trying to 6L and then on to some flasks.

Again thanks for the great build!
FY9TDH
"
Thanks for the build I am loving it. I am about to hit level 90 and I have almost enough currency for the Xoph's Blood amulet. My question is, do I spec out of AOF once I get it?

I currently have about 6.5k life and 3500k armour but feel lacking in damage especially in boss fights. Any advice on this would be great. After Xoph's blood I have a chest I am trying to 6L and then on to some flasks.

Again thanks for the great build!

Yeah you'll want to spec out of the avatar of fire tree and into one of the other choices such as the normal life tree or the pure damage tree option. With your life I would say go for the damage but it's up to you.
Editado por útlima vez por SirTuppy en 11 sept. 2017 1:12:52
"
Ragns escribió:
Oh sorry, did not know my profile is automaticaly hidden. Here is the picture https://imgur.com/a/WpikH

It appears if I spin for a few seconds, hits the ground where I stand, and damages mobs. but also takes my HP, and sometimes even killing me or my friends when they are near me.

Edit : Two more pics of the Explosion
https://imgur.com/a/gJQQU

What @Lumweishaupt said. I don't see anything that can kill you except maybe the first picture which seems to have elemental reflect mob in the mix.

To handle single elemental reflect mob, you need either Sibyl's ring in the left ring slot, or Soul of Yugul + Primeval force. Always pop ruby flask in combat and you will be able to tank through that.

I would recommend you to use a rare belt instead of Magnate. Also consider switching your Bismuth flask to Wise Oak instead.

Also, since you do not have Xoph's Blood, I highly recommend you to follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree. You will gain approximately 15% to 25% more damage.

"
Dieselboy777 escribió:
Hey Guys, I am currently starting to work on the End game content (T14+ Uber Stuff) and have trouble with survivability... Any advice? It's my first serious build and wonder what I could do to optimise it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dieselboy777/characters

Some rare slots will need upgrade but otherwise gears look decent.

I recommend you to switch Flammability to Enfeeble if you are into leveling your character.

You will also want to aim for 6000 life and 3000 armor.

Check out the Recommended Rares section for recommended rolls on your rare slot. It will further improve your survival.

"
SirTuppy escribió:
Hey great build it's gotten me the farthest any guide ever has. Yesterday I tried shaper for the first time going in blind and got absolutely destroyed but that's not my question really. I was wondering if the 3r 2b 1g socket and 6s ngahamus really affect DPS that much. I'm seeing some people's videos who's dps is over or well over 100k in the character bar while mine hovers around 13k fully buffed, am I missing something dumb? 90% of maps are relatively easy but I would like to be able to have a chance at shaper or Uber atziri this league. I think my character is public if anyone wants to check gear

You will definitely want 6 sockets on your axe. Without Concentrated gem in it, you are losing 40% damage on your Molten Burst. Which is huge.

On checking your damage, you will want to get your gems to 20/20. It will provide you a significant boost.

Your Cyclone damage is certainly not 13K. Ensure you are not looking at the default attack. Select Cyclone from the character profile screen to see your cyclone damage.

You will want to have 6000 life when you attempt Shaper.

Consider replacing your Sorrow ring. It is missing life roll.

"
Shadowfuri escribió:
I've noticed in the level 95 xoph's blood tree you've taken 'Warrior's Blood' any reason why this is taken instead of 'Path of the Warrior'?

I Picked Warrior's Blood because 1.8% is a lot of life regen. Works great with Blood Rage. You can certainly pick Path of the Warrior instead.

"
Kimba escribió:
Just want to thank you for answering everyone here with much of the same questions :)

Also I see you use portal gem instead of enduring cry in the boots on one of you chars. I know it just for slackness, but I don't really feel I need the enduring cry with this build when going for lab mainly. What I'm thinking is adding portal in armor (only 5 link but 6 sock) and making a green slot in boots for faster attack for that leap slam speed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a great day!

I have Red Dream jewel which provides endurance charges on kill, thus I didn't have Enduring Cry on my gears.

And yes. You can certainly do what you have listed. :)

"
rotheee escribió:
ok hey there :)

i managed to kill Minotaur and i finally want to clear poe endgame.

now my questions.. where should i upgrade gear?
im at 300C and i think about buyying xphs soon .. but i have a realy good amu .. it outdamages carnage heart realy hard and it has life

the question is .. is xoph this difference?? could some1 borrow me xoph for 2 mins? :) (im trusty)

i also think about to mastercraft

to get fire damage on it .. what do u think?

i had to skill iron Reflexes for Minotaur (3k armor was too less) then i killed him with 1 death

btw how hard is the xoph fight?

What @Vanguard28 said. You can also check out FAQ. I have listed the damage difference with and without Xoph's Blood inside there.

You have a very nice ring over there. You can certainly master craft fire damage on that ring.

"
rotheee escribió:
thx hmm path of Building says from 288k to 286k :O and i loose life..

sure i have 8 Skillpoints free then .. but i also loose 50 int i miss then. damn it..

is my gear shaper rady? 5,6k life

Gear looks fine. You will want 6000 life when you attempt Shaper. I see that you do not have Fortify linked in your chest, so you will have to rely on Leap slam to proc fortify buff.

Other than the life, I think Shaper is doable. Check out the Shaper kill section on how to know if you are Shaper ready.

"
Mayapo escribió:

@Phosphenez have answered the other questions and I will add on to his answer on Wise Oak to make it clearer.

Basically map mod that reduces resistance will always be reducing the overcap resistance.

So if your fire is 150, cold and lightning are 130 and 130. Your fire resistance is highest and you will get extra fire penetration while cold and lightning will get 5% reduced damage taken from cold and lightning damage.

If you have all 3 resistance at 150, all 3 elements will get extra penetration and reduced damage taken from all elements.

Now if you have Ruby, Taste of Hate and Wise oak flasks. Having all 3 active at the same time, Wise Oak will take effect according to the new overcap resistances.
"
kira1414 escribió:

You will definitely want 6 sockets on your axe. Without Concentrated gem in it, you are losing 40% damage on your Molten Burst. Which is huge.

On checking your damage, you will want to get your gems to 20/20. It will provide you a significant boost.

Your Cyclone damage is certainly not 13K. Ensure you are not looking at the default attack. Select Cyclone from the character profile screen to see your cyclone damage.

You will want to have 6000 life when you attempt Shaper.

Consider replacing your Sorrow ring. It is missing life roll.

Man I totally forgot about my 5l instead of 6s axe, when I started the build for some reason I thought it needed to be linked :P

Will buy some GMPs to get my gems up and will see about replacing that one opal ring. Selling that should cover most of the cost. Also about the damage I meant to say the character info page dps not tooltip, my point still stands though, cyclone is about 100,000-175,000 depending on buffs so with your suggestions I'll go for better and try Shaper again in a bit :)

Thanks for the help and also for the speedy replies to everyone you're pretty awesome
Updated my gears, unfortunately not sure where to go from here(other than moving the merc lab enchants on boots/gloves to uber), every possible upgrade seems very expensive:

Spoiler

I'm running Iron Reflexs when farming so the evasion on gloves is the same as armor.

Pretty much any incremental upgrade at this point looks extremely expensive(outside of maybe the Armageddon Grip ring), so would it be worth it to buy a few thousand chromes and switch the colors on my chest? Does anyone have a rough idea of the damage difference between the 3R-2G-1B setup vs 3R-1G-2B setup on Bronn's? Alternatively would it be a better idea to buy 21/20s, or some combination of them and 20/23s?
Editado por útlima vez por Tancerjay en 8 sept. 2017 0:38:44
Why no Iron Reflexes with the Bronn's CHest is go right by it? New and doing this build and at lvl 75. Also having to run Blasphemy Warlords Mark cause can't sustain mana. Any ideas?
Hello!! i got this build almost done , is my 1° i need more Hp in this build , i take iron reflexes and some new skills now i do like 260k dps Buffed whit the flask , Thank you for the info, what gems in my Axe or chest i can change? or they are good? i Got in the Axe/2R/2G/2Blue (concentrated and elemental focus), and in the Armor i got 3Red/2G/1 Blue) wort it make 3REd/2Blue/1G ??? Tnx! =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional