[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Super-duper build! 40/40 easy mode. Was able to kill uber atziri for a first time! twice!

this build viable for everything...exept Hall of Grandmasters >:|

Spoiler
what should i preffer:ngamahu or kitava's feast void axe?
The greater multiple projectiles support gem in my Ngamahu has just reached level 20. On looking at the wiki for that spell I'm unsure whether this gem is worth trading in for the 20% quality one.

"
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast Speed

What's the interaction with the molten burst trigger from the axe? Surely they have no effect?
I'm using xoph's blood, but without avatar of fire. does this make any sense or is AoF required for xoph's blood?

If it doesn't matter. would the 6l on the chest still be elemental focus or should I keep added fire?
I liked it more than using two steel rings. converts to damage and scales very well, very much!
"
danteafk escribió:
I'm using xoph's blood, but without avatar of fire. does this make any sense or is AoF required for xoph's blood?

If it doesn't matter. would the 6l on the chest still be elemental focus or should I keep added fire?

Xophs blood gives you avatar of fire. xD
I'm loving this build. I just switched from a dual wield Cyclone build since it didn't really take advantage of the two weapons, and my DPS is the highest it's ever been, not even counting the Molten Bursts!

When I got an Ngamahu though, I didn't notice that it didn't need a 6l and ended up getting one. I'm using Vaal Cyclone as my Vaal skill of choice, so would it hurt my DPS too much to slot it into one of the Ngamahu links? I'm using RRRGGU; would it be okay to slot out Conc Effect so I don't need so much Int? Maybe Projectile Damage since mine's corrupted and wouldn't need color re-rolls?
"
AsuraUnited escribió:
I'm loving this build. I just switched from a dual wield Cyclone build since it didn't really take advantage of the two weapons, and my DPS is the highest it's ever been, not even counting the Molten Bursts!

When I got an Ngamahu though, I didn't notice that it didn't need a 6l and ended up getting one. I'm using Vaal Cyclone as my Vaal skill of choice, so would it hurt my DPS too much to slot it into one of the Ngamahu links? I'm using RRRGGU; would it be okay to slot out Conc Effect so I don't need so much Int? Maybe Projectile Damage since mine's corrupted and wouldn't need color re-rolls?

conc effect uses just as much int as blasphemy and is probably the biggest DPS increase for gems in ngamahu.
"
Tancerjay escribió:
Updated my gears, unfortunately not sure where to go from here(other than moving the merc lab enchants on boots/gloves to uber), every possible upgrade seems very expensive:

Spoiler

I'm running Iron Reflexs when farming so the evasion on gloves is the same as armor.

Pretty much any incremental upgrade at this point looks extremely expensive(outside of maybe the Armageddon Grip ring), so would it be worth it to buy a few thousand chromes and switch the colors on my chest? Does anyone have a rough idea of the damage difference between the 3R-2G-1B setup vs 3R-1G-2B setup on Bronn's? Alternatively would it be a better idea to buy 21/20s, or some combination of them and 20/23s?

Damage boost from 3R 2B 1G on Bronn is big so when you are at the end of upgrade spectrum, you can certainly go for that color.

Flasks and 21/20 gems will be good damage boost too. The only gem you want 20/23 will be Faster attack.

"
vektson escribió:
Why no Iron Reflexes with the Bronn's CHest is go right by it? New and doing this build and at lvl 75. Also having to run Blasphemy Warlords Mark cause can't sustain mana. Any ideas?

Read up FAQ. :)

"
Germanicus77 escribió:
Hello!! i got this build almost done , is my 1° i need more Hp in this build , i take iron reflexes and some new skills now i do like 260k dps Buffed whit the flask , Thank you for the info, what gems in my Axe or chest i can change? or they are good? i Got in the Axe/2R/2G/2Blue (concentrated and elemental focus), and in the Armor i got 3Red/2G/1 Blue) wort it make 3REd/2Blue/1G ??? Tnx! =)

Your character is hidden but if you follow the gem setup mentioned in the guide closely, you will be in a good spot.

Also, read up the FAQ. Most commonly asked questions are already answered there.

"
zlowred escribió:
Super-duper build! 40/40 easy mode. Was able to kill uber atziri for a first time! twice!

this build viable for everything...exept Hall of Grandmasters >:|

Spoiler

Grats on the 40/40! Yes. Hall of Grandmasters is too tough a nut to crack... This build definitely won't cut it in for that map.

"
Mattheus86 escribió:
The greater multiple projectiles support gem in my Ngamahu has just reached level 20. On looking at the wiki for that spell I'm unsure whether this gem is worth trading in for the 20% quality one.

"
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast Speed

What's the interaction with the molten burst trigger from the axe? Surely they have no effect?

It doesn't benefit Molten Burst so if you don't mind having a 20/0 gem in the axe, you can keep it that way.

"
AsuraUnited escribió:

Every support gem in Ngamahu counts.

Like what @mydixiewreckedbelowme said, Concentrated gem in the axe will gives you 40% more damage on Molten Burst so you will certainly want to replace Vaal Cyclone with it.
Is it worth upgrading to 6L Bronn's if I can't afford to make it 3R 1G 2B? According to PoB it is a 50k+ DPS loss for Cyclone if I go 3R 2G 1B and use Faster Attacks, but PoB won't show Molten Burst's true DPS based on the increased attack speed (because if Cyclone hits more times per second, it triggers Molten Burst more often, so more damage), and I'm really bad at trying to calculate it myself.

I'll have about 80c left over after buying the 6L. I can either do that or upgrade my rings, belt, gloves and boots first.

Editado por útlima vez por EpsilonJackal en 8 sept. 2017 23:52:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional