[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi I just got to lvl55 and finally can use the weapon. :) But the problem is that with out using the mana leach nods I cant keep up with my mana pool. Any help would be great.
"
Rinzlow escribió:
GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS FARMING GUARDIANS

Some of you may no or not, I have been farming for last couple of weeks guardians every day, alch, quality etc, I will share my reaserch on Chimera witch is the toughest son' a bitch to kill (Deathless), his adds will erase you because cyclone is rather slow, you don't have mana regen so you cant leapslam around much.

THIS IS WHAT I USE
"

Armour + Chaos resist and most importantly, the CWDT blind combo I use;

this is your second cwdt, because boss hits alot of times, mobs hit alot of times, that blade vortex will keep everyone blind.

It's not 100% deathless guarantee, but we are talking about alched maps, you can survive crit mods, speed mods, and alot of other nasty things, raising your chaos resist to 30% you can survive adds.

Hmm, what are your stats? I can almost facetank Chimera all the time except sometimes when he makes his AoE attack. But Life Flask helps.
Adds are absolutely no problem at all, I jump around, cast Enduring Cry and kill those creeps.
"
How should I go about making this character into a dedicated lab farmer? Got another char for general maps etc. Any way to make it faster for lab?

Faster clearing speed for Uber lab is all about understanding how Endless Hunger works and knowing when you can run through traps and when do you need to wait a little bit.

And of course, if you have ran over 100 Uber labs, this build will make lab farming a breeze. Otherwise, once you get familiar with Uber lab, you will be very efficient at it too.

"
Gaz2144 escribió:
Just wondering which chest to go for with my build?
Spoiler
I have

I would definitely go for 6L Belly.

"
Phosphenez escribió:
Started playing on Harbinger recently and went with this build, my first league and it's been a fun experience though Harbingers feel a bit meh, not having tons of currency to play with and leveled masters makes me cry.
Was able to gear up reasonably well with 1alch/1c per piece on average, lucky Ngamahu for 30c with 6S5L and almost perf rolls, still doing T3's and progression has been extremely easy on a 5L with IncAoe without swapping Conc for bosses, leveled with Thief's Torment + Cyclone.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Level 76, 5.2k hp and 32k cyclone dps/11k Molten on PoB.

Since you do not have Xoph's Blood yet, I strongly recommend you to pick up Avatar of Fire skill tree. It is only 15% lower damage than Xoph's Blood, but it is 25% more damage than not running Avatar of Fire at all.

"
xour escribió:
I was lucky enough to score two 6L Bronn's, the one I'm using and another with (nearly) perfect rolls but with 3R 2G 1B sockets. I'm tempted to try to get 2 blue sockets on it, but I feel it wouldn't worth the cost after all.

Anyways, what should I be upgrading next (other than the flasks)? I have some currency left, but I'm quite unsure what are my weakest items. My guess is that rings and belt probably.

Spoiler
The character is Thoamros:

I'm leveling some 20q gems on my switch weapons as well.

Also, anyone has tried with and without Primeval Force? It looks interesting on paper, but not sure if worth losing the extra hp.

Thanks a bunch!

Definitely use the 3R2B1G version of Bronn. You will get more damage out of it.

You can consider crafting attack speed on your gloves.

Boots can get more life.

Rings are decent. You can consider upgrading them later in the future when other slots are geared.

Primeval Force cluster gives decent damage boost. You can easily test this out using POB. :)

"
Kimba escribió:
I'm seeing the dps increase with 4R 1B 1R is pretty insane. Swapping out Faster Attack & Increased Area of Effect with Melee Physical Damage & Added Fire damage, it goes from like 170k to 290k in PoB (with flasks). Thinking about changing Bronn's with a Belly and those socks. Thoughts?

3R2B1G gives the most damage buff so if you have that colored, certainly stick to it.

"
Valant escribió:
What do you guys suggest me to upgrade ?

I think my rings are holding me back. I am lacking like 48-50 Int (from Avatar tree because I bought Xoph)

I was thinking to get an Opal ring with Life/Int/WED/ but they are quite expensive

Any other ideas on how to get Int ? Jewels ?

Spoiler

Besides ring, you can certainly get int from jewels. You can also try crafting your own Opal. You won't know when RNG smiles on you. :)

"
Valant escribió:
How does Enduring Cry work ? Do we need to cast it in a big pack of mobs ?

You need at least 3 mobs to get max charges. However, recasting on the same mob 3 times will get max charges too.

"
EpsilonJackal escribió:
Gotta say, really disappointed I can't use Bisco's with this build. Any way to make it work?

What @Tancerjay said. Use Avatar of Fire skill tree and you will be able to equip Bisco.

"
Overmedia escribió:
My İtems
Spoiler
"

And 3.0 Shaper Kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLouMk8S23Q

Without Flask just Herald Of Ash + Golem
Offence
Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler

I am totally impressed by your video.

I only know that self casting Immortal Call (requires very good timing) allows you to tank through Shaper's slam without getting 1 shot but oh my, you tanked through all (except 1 which you totally evaded it) of Shaper's slam by just utilizing Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate with 7057 life, 3687 armor, and 2870 evasion!

Can I have your permission to include your video and POB Pastebin into the guide to show case this?

"
Kingxxx escribió:
Hi I just got to lvl55 and finally can use the weapon. :) But the problem is that with out using the mana leach nods I cant keep up with my mana pool. Any help would be great.

You will definitely want the mana leech node next to Vitality Void. Otherwise you will run out of mana.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 12 sept. 2017 7:20:01
"
Tadian escribió:
"
Rinzlow escribió:
GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS FARMING GUARDIANS

Some of you may no or not, I have been farming for last couple of weeks guardians every day, alch, quality etc, I will share my reaserch on Chimera witch is the toughest son' a bitch to kill (Deathless), his adds will erase you because cyclone is rather slow, you don't have mana regen so you cant leapslam around much.

THIS IS WHAT I USE
"

Armour + Chaos resist and most importantly, the CWDT blind combo I use;

this is your second cwdt, because boss hits alot of times, mobs hit alot of times, that blade vortex will keep everyone blind.

It's not 100% deathless guarantee, but we are talking about alched maps, you can survive crit mods, speed mods, and alot of other nasty things, raising your chaos resist to 30% you can survive adds.

Hmm, what are your stats? I can almost facetank Chimera all the time except sometimes when he makes his AoE attack. But Life Flask helps.
Adds are absolutely no problem at all, I jump around, cast Enduring Cry and kill those creeps.

Chimera boss himself is nothing, and I can defeat chimera adds without taking damage from them by cycloning away from them in circle. If you cyclone into them, and map has incresed damage + crit + weakness mods, you are dead. Chimera isn't hard, I'm trying to theorycraft cheap gear switch for players who want to farm guardians regardless of mods. I usually DC myself at 20+ % then log back in switch me MF gear and finish the boss for better loot and it pays off....
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 12 sept. 2017 9:03:18
"
Since you do not have Xoph's Blood yet, I strongly recommend you to pick up Avatar of Fire skill tree. It is only 15% lower damage than Xoph's Blood, but it is 25% more damage than not running Avatar of Fire at all.

I'm experimenting with it a bit, i'm basically following my 95 slayer tree from Standard, though i don't have the ammy nor plan on getting it atm. It's a dps loss but seems alright for now as mobs get 1shot and bosses only take a few seconds, T15 is roughly 3x more hp than T8(highest done so far) which should be fine.

Rushed Primeval for -reflect, with Yugul seems safe even with flasks down, and then mostly hp nodes, 199% hp at level 82, next 6 levels gonna be 3 jewel sockets, then probably more hp, dps feels excessive at T8 on a 5l with IncAoe still so getting a 6L and swapping conc should be enough for most content, uber lab full key was extremely easy as well, i'm pretty sure it won't be the case melting T16 bosses on a crappy 5L but should be enough to farm some currency on Uber and fund a wander for mapping, not planning on going too hard on league though.
What if i use blood magic for this build, is it fine?
Hey there!
This is my second attempt on this great build :)
Just got my Xoph's(Yay).
Got cash for a 6-link.. And can't decide between Belly or Bronn's?
GOT BELLY

There is a ring(Bought this)
to change aswell as enchants for gloves/boots(that i know for sure),
anything else I need to improve?
My gears ATM:
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por matyss90 en 12 sept. 2017 14:20:16
there are 2 ways to color your ngamahu axe. which version is generally prefered? pure damage or the ignite one?
Able to farm T12-13 with Bisco's. Swap my Xoph's when I feel like I'm a bit lacking in damage or if the map mods suck.

Some questions I have though,

1. How are people getting armor to 3k+? With my Bronn's I'm only sitting around 2k without flask. Nearing 4k life.
2. Even if you take no int nodes, it feels like a ring with INT is basically mandatory? You need 114 int if you have 21 level gems so how are most people getting the int without taking a +30 node or having rings with huge + int?
3. When's a good time to cast enduring cry? leap slam in, cry and cyclone away?
TYVM for this awesome build.

Its one of the cheapest and MOST FUN builds i played! I have a lot fun playing this build :)

i killed:
- all T14 + T15 corrupted :)
- Hydra corrupted: 0 deaths :)
- Minetaur corrupted: died 5 times :(
- Chimera corrupted: died 2 times
- Phoenix corrupted: died 3 times (it was -elemental resist ... )

-> i did the kills with lvl 19 gems
I didnt try Shaper jet, i want to lvl my gems 20/20 first.

lvl 92
HP: 5930
Cyclone: 17983
Molten Burst: 4946
I play Avatar of Fire

As Update i wanna get better rings + Body Armour. Sadly rings with +ele dmg are sooo expensive -.-
Do you have suggestion which rings are the most cost effective?

I will not get a Xoph's -> too expensive for me.
Also no Kaom's or Belly -> too expensive.

TY again and i cant wait to finally do Shaper and UBER!!! :D (NEVER done them before)
Editado por útlima vez por hitreza en 12 sept. 2017 14:20:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional