[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Wanted to say thanks for the great build, really enjoying it. Sitting at lv 92 atm and still got some gear upgrades I need to achieve.

When I got my Xoph's and respecced my points, I was wondering whether it could be worth it to go IR. Since you don't roll a Stibnite with your Flask setup anyways, I don't see any real downsides to this yet (apart from having more diversified defenses during mapping) - It also looks like one of the people whose stat screen you posted might have taken it too, since their phys reduction also sits around 50% and I doubt that stems from their gear alone at 90+ without IR.

Also, since there is hardly any Int to get on the skilltree, I think a quick hint as to how much Int you would want on your gear is beneficial. I think you would need at least 111 Int (lv 20 Ele Focus, correct me if something actually needs more)
Editado por útlima vez por Iscaryot en 25 ago. 2017 6:17:27

got nice upgrade today, now just Need better gloves and ready to rock lvl 90!
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
does wildfire crimson jewel work with the motlen burst on ngamahu axe
Need a little input here continuation from the 30% Elemental Weakness helm enchant post that I wrote earlier, also not too sure how resistances and curses work, basing off the Wiki though, I believe it's curse applies first -> penetration(ignores cap) but continuing along;

Currently this is my helmet set up(keep in mind I don't have enough intelligence to get Elemental Weakness to max level, but it's currently level 14(+1 from Empower level 2), 28% quality(max quality +8% from Enhance level 2) sitting at -40% Elemental Resistances. If math serves me right, I'm currently sitting at 52% Fire pen total from the helmet curse alone (40+12=52). Now with Ngahamu's set up along with Lava Lash and Fire pen gem, it would be 20+8+37 = 65%. Now earlier, I ended up getting an enchant on my boots from lab that gives me 10% additional elemental resistance penetration if I haven't killed recently, which in theory would bring my Fire pen up to 75% (this is of course in a bossing scenario). So theoretically I now have about 127% Fire pen in total(?) and since Cyclone and Ngahamu's Molten Burst can't inflict Burning debuff because of Elemental Focus support, how effective would this be?
"
Bishijo16 escribió:
does wildfire crimson jewel work with the motlen burst on ngamahu axe

Only works with Molten Strike.
Its oak okay as bandit reward?
When using belly + windscream with enfeble+herald of ash+flamability my mana is like 36, enough to cast 1 cyclone and nothing more.

What am I missing here?
"
LinkRyu escribió:
Its oak okay as bandit reward?

It's okay but killing all is preferred, easier to respec points if you want more hp/armour/damage/jewel etc.

"
aluminio escribió:
When using belly + windscream with enfeble+herald of ash+flamability my mana is like 36, enough to cast 1 cyclone and nothing more.

What am I missing here?

Either drop Herald of Ash for 2 auras or use Enlighten!
"
LinkRyu escribió:
ONe quick question, I was doing this build but I did not check bandits update and auto took Oak, is very bad? should I reroll characer?

What @cryion said. If your character is already level 50, using Book of Reform is a better choice since 20 regrets not hard to obtain.

"
Osirismdw escribió:
Been following this guide thanks lots of fun! Would anyone be willing to look at my gear and kind of give me a priority for upgrades moving forward? I know I need a lot. I found my first exalted tonight, so now i have 70c to my name and i want to be efficient and not waste it im new to the game. What should I upgrade first? Rares to get my health up? (only have 4k) Maybe drop Tabula for a 5L bronns? (is that worth?) something else? I have a devotos but with that and the anti reflection ring i wasnt able to get capped resistances, so i havent been wearing it.

BodylikeaCyclone is the char name!

Thanks!

You will need 6 sockets on your Ngamahu's Flame. You are missing a lot of damage there.

And yes, you can certainly get a 5L Bronn. It works better than Tabula.

For rare gears, you want high life roll. So certainly look into upgrading them

Check out the flask section for recommended flask setup and also, read the FAQ section too. :)

"
Valant escribió:
What are the ideal stats we should be looking for on rings ?

Okay to go with % increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills ?

Yes. % increased Elemental Damage with Attack is certainly good for the build. You want high life roll and good resistance on the ring too. Opal rings preferred.

"
Masterjojojo escribió:
2 questions.
1- I find it dificult to use Enduring Cry, because I need to stop cycloning (and leeching) to use it, meaning I'm vulnerable. Is there another way to get charges?

2- Xoph seems to be quite the chanllege from the videos I watched. How much Life, Armour, Fire Resist and DPS do I need to defeat him?

Here's my build so far.

Spoiler

and flasks I use most of the time.

Spoiler

Ans 1: You can use Red Dream unique jewel but this jewel is very expensive. You can check out the recommended section on where to socket this jewel.

Ans 2: If you can do Uber Izaro with ease, you can do Xoph domain. :)

Your rare gears need more life roll so work on improving them.

Flask wise, you don't need anti-bleed. So you can roll that to anti-shock instead.

"
Iscaryot escribió:
Wanted to say thanks for the great build, really enjoying it. Sitting at lv 92 atm and still got some gear upgrades I need to achieve.

When I got my Xoph's and respecced my points, I was wondering whether it could be worth it to go IR. Since you don't roll a Stibnite with your Flask setup anyways, I don't see any real downsides to this yet (apart from having more diversified defenses during mapping) - It also looks like one of the people whose stat screen you posted might have taken it too, since their phys reduction also sits around 50% and I doubt that stems from their gear alone at 90+ without IR.

Also, since there is hardly any Int to get on the skilltree, I think a quick hint as to how much Int you would want on your gear is beneficial. I think you would need at least 111 Int (lv 20 Ele Focus, correct me if something actually needs more)

On Iron Reflexes, check out the FAQ. :)

If you are running Enfeeble curse, you will want at least 117 int so that you can run a level 11 Enfeeble gem.

"
regnaseel escribió:
Need a little input here continuation from the 30% Elemental Weakness helm enchant post that I wrote earlier, also not too sure how resistances and curses work, basing off the Wiki though, I believe it's curse applies first -> penetration(ignores cap) but continuing along;

Currently this is my helmet set up(keep in mind I don't have enough intelligence to get Elemental Weakness to max level, but it's currently level 14(+1 from Empower level 2), 28% quality(max quality +8% from Enhance level 2) sitting at -40% Elemental Resistances. If math serves me right, I'm currently sitting at 52% Fire pen total from the helmet curse alone (40+12=52). Now with Ngahamu's set up along with Lava Lash and Fire pen gem, it would be 20+8+37 = 65%. Now earlier, I ended up getting an enchant on my boots from lab that gives me 10% additional elemental resistance penetration if I haven't killed recently, which in theory would bring my Fire pen up to 75% (this is of course in a bossing scenario). So theoretically I now have about 127% Fire pen in total(?) and since Cyclone and Ngahamu's Molten Burst can't inflict Burning debuff because of Elemental Focus support, how effective would this be?

Elemental Weakest enchant on helm is better than Flammability without helm enchant. If you are running Elemental Focus, losing the ignite is fine and you can stick to using Elemental Weakness.

Curses work on uncapped resistance and then follow by penetration.

Simple illustration:
"
If monster have 90% resistance. Level 20 Flammability reduces fire resistance by 44%.

Monster resistance now become: 90 - 44 = 46%

If your fire penetration is 70%, monster resistance will be: 46 - 70 = -24%.

If you do not run any curse and monster have 90% resistance, with 70% fire penetration, monster resistance will be: 75 - 70 = 5%
Hi,
could someone tell what happens with Bleeding/Poison/Shock with Avatar of Fire/Xoph?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional