[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

So this build has 2 different skill tree's. I have been following the leveling skill tree but it goes all the way to 95. The other build is different. When should I switch over to the one that doesn't say leveling? From reading a few posts I see that maybe I should be getting Avatar of Fire? I don't have to currency to get any big ticket items over an exalt at the moment. My profile should be public but i'm wondering should I respec the the build that has avatar of fire? Thanks.
If i have e.g. 5% chance to shock on a jewel or passive node, can this be triggered? Sorry for the dumb questions, google isnt much help on that.
Which version will be generally better for everything Ngamahu or Starforge?
I am loving cyclone. Played a zerker to level 89 and now leveling a slayer to compare.

A question for the more knowledgeable why would you choose wrecking ball instead of Slaughter and a key node? I know slaughter has 1 more skill point but the benefit of having onslaught more consistantly up seems very good.

Thank you
I'm loving this build so far. I have a question, if i wanted to make this more "tankier", is it viable to bypass the jewel nodes and go with extra endurance charge nodes then use warlord's mark to generate endurance charges and replacing immortal call for molten shell?
"
garthhey escribió:
I am loving cyclone. Played a zerker to level 89 and now leveling a slayer to compare.

A question for the more knowledgeable why would you choose wrecking ball instead of Slaughter and a key node? I know slaughter has 1 more skill point but the benefit of having onslaught more consistantly up seems very good.

Thank you

You definitely could do that but wrecking ball has stronger stats because its 20 phys/10 as compared to just 25 phys. We also do get onslaught up a lot from killing rares and we can get wrecking a lot earlier so that helps the leveling process to.

"
Sorytis16 escribió:
"
Tsielk escribió:
Hi, Im following this build. The leveling skill tree im using is without Xoph Blood. Im at level 75 right now. My question is: Should I rush Avatar of Fire node or pick all the other nodes first (catalyse, devotion)?? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you can put your characters public to take a look it will help to give you advice. Until you don't have a Xoph you should rush to Avatar of fire, it will give you a good boost of dps, but don't forget to switch the gems like Kira says in the first post.

Hey man, thanks for the quick reply. My characters are public right now. So feel free to check it out and comment in what I can improve, for example gems, gear and stuff.
Hey Kira!

Thanks for the great guide and build. I am new to POE and have really enjoyed leveling and gearing this character.

Had a suggestion I might throw your way for people who will be using Avatar of Fire for awhile.

I modified my tree at the suggestion of some friends. Going up from the STR node next to resolute techique to Avatar and dropping the Elementalist wheel and the STR nodes to the left.

POB link - https://pastebin.com/vZEJFvd2

IMGUR - https://i.imgur.com/3acl2NZ.png

Thanks again.
Editado por útlima vez por Bresepls en 26 ago. 2017 12:30:13
Anyone able to look through my gear and stuff and see what the best upgrades would be? Character is "CYCLONE_AGAIN_FAM".

Seem to be struggling with bosses and stuff with only having 4k HP, not sure which upgrades to pursue first. Only have 6ex atm.

Ignore the passives that go from retribution to avatar of fire, those will be respecced once I get another few levels to reach it normally.
Nice, i lose 30+ EX for this build and can't kill Mino... Why HP no leech? Can't facetanking him, only dodge dodge dodge and die : ((

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional