[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

can this build do Hall of the GrandMasters ?
Can Confirm vs Guardians was best survival;

"

Guardians get blind, big uptime, especially Hydra, all guardians taken down deathless on first try.

Every time I put it against strong boss I almost don't need potions to survive...
I'm totally stuck at Tier 6-10 maps at the moment.
Could someone help me which upgrade should I get next?

I've been farming chromatics for days to get my Bronn's Lithe with the correct socket colors (3r2b1g), but I'm totally out of luck.
Any advice?
Hi

Some feedback, I just did the guardians with the set up below. For those who were wondering about what upgraded in the first time I can confirm the xoph is the must have. Very easy to do guardians after that. Currently I have 6400 life so it's very comfortable to play
Now on my way for taste of hate/dying sun and after 6l bronn!

Thanks again very nice job Kira ;)

Spoiler

"
Nevirus escribió:
I'm totally stuck at Tier 6-10 maps at the moment.
Could someone help me which upgrade should I get next?

I've been farming chromatics for days to get my Bronn's Lithe with the correct socket colors (3r2b1g), but I'm totally out of luck.
Any advice?

First you definitely need 4 links on your gloves helmet and boots with the good gems set up, specially to have Flammability with blasphemy it will add you more damage with this curse.

After you should follow the tree Kira gave on the first post, and also if you want to play with your 6l tabula at least put the good set up of gems into it, depends if you want to play with avatar of fire or not, once again Kira explains that in the first post with two different gems set up for each configuration.
You also need a Rare belt, if you can a Rustic sash.

Good luck
Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 25 ago. 2017 17:22:56
Hi, Im following this build. The leveling skill tree im using is without Xoph Blood. Im at level 75 right now. My question is: Should I rush Avatar of Fire node or pick all the other nodes first (catalyse, devotion)?? Thanks in advance.
"
Tsielk escribió:
Hi, Im following this build. The leveling skill tree im using is without Xoph Blood. Im at level 75 right now. My question is: Should I rush Avatar of Fire node or pick all the other nodes first (catalyse, devotion)?? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you can put your characters public to take a look it will help to give you advice. Until you don't have a Xoph you should rush to Avatar of fire, it will give you a good boost of dps, but don't forget to switch the gems like Kira says in the first post.
I am doing this build is there any advice you can give me on my gear / the leach seems super slow is this normal?

In short, I keep dying a lot to random thing, (not Ele Reflect)
Editado por útlima vez por Street1841 en 25 ago. 2017 21:19:49
"
Street1841 escribió:
I am doing this build is there any advice you can give me on my gear / the leach seems super slow is this normal?

In short, I keep dying a lot to random thing, (not Ele Reflect)

Hey,

Hmm that's weird your gears look decent though. You need more life on ring gloves and boots but it's ok for now.

For the leech all I can say it's a little slower if you are used to work with Vaal pact. So it means you need to back off of some fights some time to let "endless hunger' works. But all I see on your tree looks fine by me. How much life do you have?

Also you might go with Iron Reflex to get more armour and you can add a jade flask instead of a life.
5,248 hp

Editado por útlima vez por Street1841 en 25 ago. 2017 22:30:46
"
Lestain escribió:
Hi,
could someone tell what happens with Bleeding/Poison/Shock with Avatar of Fire/Xoph?

Attacks from this build don't cause bleed or poison. But shock from Vaal Lightning Trap will still work.

"
Rinzlow escribió:
can this build do Hall of the GrandMasters ?

The only map that this build can't clear is Hall of Grandmasters. Scorching Ray is your best bet to clear that map.

"
Rinzlow escribió:
Can Confirm vs Guardians was best survival;

Spoiler
"

Guardians get blind, big uptime, especially Hydra, all guardians taken down deathless on first try.

Every time I put it against strong boss I almost don't need potions to survive...

Grats on the guardians clear. Your next goal will be Shaper and Uber Atziri. :)

"
Sorytis16 escribió:
Hi

Some feedback, I just did the guardians with the set up below. For those who were wondering about what upgraded in the first time I can confirm the xoph is the must have. Very easy to do guardians after that. Currently I have 6400 life so it's very comfortable to play
Now on my way for taste of hate/dying sun and after 6l bronn!

Thanks again very nice job Kira ;)

You are welcome. :)

6L Bronn shall be your priority now follow by the flasks.

"
Street1841 escribió:
5,248 hp

Spoiler

Your armor is on the low end. 3000 is recommended if you are not running Iron Reflexes. Otherwise, consider picking that node. It will boost your armor rating considerably.

Your rare ring and gloves need higher life roll. Gloves can roll over 100 life now. Rings, at least 40 life on it. 70+ will be recommended.

You don't need 2 x life flasks. Check out the flask section for recommended setup. Always pop your flasks before you engage monsters.

You can also switch Carnage Heart to a rare amulet with high life roll.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional