[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Had a few question, should I keep farming maps 9-12t until I have enough for Xoph's or should I focus on 6link first? And is immortal call and cwdt better to leave at level 1 so it procs more often? Also I went iron reflexes on the tree because I only had 1.8k armor but 33% chance evade, but I feel like I die less often now with the extra armor, might just be me tho, idk.
Hey, I was wondering if you could explain the flasks a bit more? When do I use granite flask, for instance? Should I just be rolling around with my flasks popped constantly, or is there a smart time to pop each flask?

Also, any tips on my gear? Where to go from here? I keep dying randomly in maps, it seems like I just get 1 shot by certain packs when I spin into them. Please note, I have a bronn's lythe that I'll be using soon, I just need to get the sockets/links on it (such a pain in the ass). What should I be aiming for in terms of upgrades, though?

Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por Jigga_Justin en 24 ago. 2017 19:15:30
ahhhh i forgot the gems!!! its great now :O

but im still unsure if i run 2 curse or 1 + HoA its from 41k to 35k dps .. but flameability is nice hmm
Hey guys,
I finally managed to get Xoph's Blood. I'm not really sure what to replace next, because I'm rather broke after getting Xoph's. Specc'ing out of 2 Life nodes for the last Jewel socket is something I'm planning on doing, when I get a good jewel, which are rather hard to come by.

Aside from that I will replace my boots soon. Anything else I should be looking to improve?

Current eq as follows:

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBEaFCAUcRR1FewYkRjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycvJ58ppS5TMn4yiTWSNug4UzkOOlI62DrhO7Y8BTwtQKBGaUd-TeNQR1dUWfNeE18_YVJlTWXwZ5toZWjybydyqXNrdO108XVOdqx253fleu982YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqirOK8I9gkFWQbJOol3maO5pqn9-iAKTCpTWmjaknqZSsqq4-sKuygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxBXEgsT2xq7PftNv2L3ZfNrB3D3kUeoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_JF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Absolutista&characterName=Absolutista

As for the tree where to go from here? Finish getting life nodes until 6k+ life and then go for primieval force?

In an unrelated note: I've been using Elemental Focus on Ngam because I'm under the impression that Cyc's ignite is stronger (not to mention HoA's). Is the assumption correct?

"
Eladriel3 escribió:
Had a few question, should I keep farming maps 9-12t until I have enough for Xoph's or should I focus on 6link first? And is immortal call and cwdt better to leave at level 1 so it procs more often? Also I went iron reflexes on the tree because I only had 1.8k armor but 33% chance evade, but I feel like I die less often now with the extra armor, might just be me tho, idk.

Personally, I farmed maps until I got enough money for the ammy. I may be mistaken but I think the damage it provides (+10% fire pen) is better than a 6L.

I also took IR because of low armor, 2.6 or so without, 8k-ish it with.

IR works well if your life pool is not that great and if you have less than 3k armour without it.
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 24 ago. 2017 20:43:54
You may have answered this before somewhere and I'm sorry if you did, but why do you put Faster Attacks in the 6L set-up? In PoB having both Elemental Focus and Melee Phys is much better than Faster Attacks. Is it simply because coloring the Bronn's Lithe would be horrible or maybe because more attack speed means more Molten Burst procs?
Editado por útlima vez por KillerKookie en 24 ago. 2017 21:53:57
How much does ignite and burn damage matter in this build? I'm thinking of taking the Holy Fire node for 100% more burn damage total, since I now have Avatar of Fire.

Along those same lines, would Dyadian Dawn be a good idea on this build? If ignite really is a significant source of damage, doing it more quickly would kill things faster right?

"
Monkestful escribió:
How much does ignite and burn damage matter in this build? I'm thinking of taking the Holy Fire node for 100% more burn damage total, since I now have Avatar of Fire.

Along those same lines, would Dyadian Dawn be a good idea on this build? If ignite really is a significant source of damage, doing it more quickly would kill things faster right?

They hit ignite pretty hard with 3.0. All ailments, in general, got hit pretty hard since there's no more double dipping. I've been playing following anything that just says raw damage in the guide rather than ignite since I assume most of the ignite things here are from before 3.0.
"
MalazaaRedd escribió:

Ive ran like 50 maps and im not seeing the enfeeble or flamm symbol above any mob. I guess what im asking is, do auras appear above mob's heads? I know when I cast a curse, the curse symbol appears on the Mob, but since the curses are now auras, will it still show the curse symbol?

You can easily test this. Just run around without performing any attack in a low monster level zone. With Blasphemy + Flammability + Enfeeble, you will see 2 curse symbols on top of the monsters head (assuming you are wearing Windscream or Cospri's Will for the +1 curse).

"
Comfyasabadger escribió:
So my crazy luck continues:

12 Ancient Orbs in a Zana Nem mod Map.

"
Tadian escribió:
Not sure what my next step should be. I'm not that far off until I can afford buying Xoph's Blood. Should I go for it or do other things benefit me more?

My Equip:
Spoiler

I have a Carcass Jack sitting in my Stash waiting to 6-Link...
Spoiler

If you do not own Xoph's Blood and you are not using Avatar of Fire skill tree, Xoph's Blood will provide 30% to 40% more damage when you equipped it.

If you do not own Xoph's Blood and running Avatar of Fire skill tree, switching to Xoph's Blood will provide you around 15% more damage.

So Xoph's Blood is definitely a huge upgrade.

"
Ulkio escribió:
Hey, i'd like to know if my gem setup is correct

Boots : Immortal call lvl 10 - Molten shell lvl 14 - Increased duration - CWDT lvl 8 (1k damage taken is a good limit i think?)

Gloves : Leap Slap / Flammability - Blasphemy - Enduring cry

Helmet : Summon lightning golem lvl max - Herald of Ash - CWDT lvl 8 - Enfeeble lvl 11
(Blood rage on the chest's 6th socket)
Chest/Ngamahu same as in your first post

I don't know if i should up CWDT more, the damage taken threshold grow faster after...
I don't want to use the totem. I believe it deals a lot and can tank, but I don't feel the need for it... yet ! Maybe I should use it later. What do you think ?
Thanks !

What @Phosphenez said. You will need Windscream or Cospri's Will +1 curse in order to run dual curse setup.

I recommend you to run CWDT level 1 + Immortal Call level 3 + Increased Duration Level 20. It is much safer.

For Warchief, you will definitely want to use it on Shaper and Uber Atziri and T16 guardians.

Personally, I always cast Warchief and Golem on boss fights.

"
itaizilca escribió:
I just wanted to know how much dps xoph adds? i can now either buy 6l bronn or xoph what should i get?
I got 52K cyclone and 8k molten with herald right now

I have updated the FAQ with the answer to your question since it pops up frequently. :)

"
Piroteca escribió:
Spoiler

hey man , i wanted to say thanks for the build i'm loving it, i did a similar build during the last league but as a ranger, but i have to say i love this one more.

atm i'm using the bisco , farming for the amulet . i did every single map till t15 and 3 guardians , still have trouble with chimera

wanted to ask what should i upgrade next? flask? amulet? rings?

and do you think i can make it to uber atziri?

thx <3

To fight Chimera, you need a quick silver flask. When he goes into hiding, just run pass all the clouds that show up in the map. He will surface the moment you run pass him.

His minions are scarier than Chimera himself.

To know if you are ready for Uber Atziri, the best gauge will be if you can clear Shaper. If you can clear Shaper, you will be able to clear Uber Atziri. Check out Shaper and Uber Atziri kill section. :)

"
Eladriel3 escribió:

You will want 3000 armor. WIth flasks popped, you will be able to handle most incoming damage.

On Xoph's Blood or 6L first, I have updated the FAQ section on how much damage does Xoph's Blood add. You can take a look at that.

You can run Enfeeble curse and drop Flammability or Herald of Ash when you are focused on leveling.

And yes, leaving CWDT at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3 is better since it proc more frequently.

"
Jigga_Justin escribió:
Hey, I was wondering if you could explain the flasks a bit more? When do I use granite flask, for instance? Should I just be rolling around with my flasks popped constantly, or is there a smart time to pop each flask?

Also, any tips on my gear? Where to go from here? I keep dying randomly in maps, it seems like I just get 1 shot by certain packs when I spin into them. Please note, I have a bronn's lythe that I'll be using soon, I just need to get the sockets/links on it (such a pain in the ass). What should I be aiming for in terms of upgrades, though?

Spoiler

Thank you!

I pop my granite, quicksilver and ruby flasks before I engage in a fight. Having flasks active in a fight is crucial to survival.

You will want to get higher life rolls on your rare gears. At least 40 life on rings and 70+ on gloves, boots and belt. Gloves and boots can now roll over 100 life.

Also, check out FAQ section. :)

"
Absolutista escribió:
Hey guys,
I finally managed to get Xoph's Blood. I'm not really sure what to replace next, because I'm rather broke after getting Xoph's. Specc'ing out of 2 Life nodes for the last Jewel socket is something I'm planning on doing, when I get a good jewel, which are rather hard to come by.

Aside from that I will replace my boots soon. Anything else I should be looking to improve?

Current eq as follows:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWDHAOPBEaFCAUcRR1FewYkRjbGjghVSFgIq8j0ycvJ58ppS5TMn4yiTWSNug4UzkOOlI62DrhO7Y8BTwtQKBGaUd-TeNQR1dUWfNeE18_YVJlTWXwZ5toZWjybydyqXNrdO108XVOdqx253fleu982YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqirOK8I9gkFWQbJOol3maO5pqn9-iAKTCpTWmjaknqZSsqq4-sKuygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxBXEgsT2xq7PftNv2L3ZfNrB3D3kUeoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_JF8931Yfcy-Ov-Cv6P?accountName=Absolutista&characterName=Absolutista

As for the tree where to go from here? Finish getting life nodes until 6k+ life and then go for primieval force?

In an unrelated note: I've been using Elemental Focus on Ngam because I'm under the impression that Cyc's ignite is stronger (not to mention HoA's). Is the assumption correct?

You can start brunching to Primeval Force. Gears look good. :)

"
KillerKookie escribió:
You may have answered this before somewhere and I'm sorry if you did, but why do you put Faster Attacks in the 6L set-up? In PoB having both Elemental Focus and Melee Phys is much better than Faster Attacks. Is it simply because coloring the Bronn's Lithe would be horrible or maybe because more attack speed means more Molten Burst procs?

Yes. Elemental Focus gives more damage but coloring is a pain and Faster Attack will give more proc to Molten Burst too. If you look at the gems section, there are a few options when it comes to coloring the chest. All setup are viable for end game.

"
Monkestful escribió:

Ignite is good for mapping but not as effective on bosses.
Hello, new player here. I was browsing around the forum and found a few different variation of this build: Slayer, Berserker, and Raider. I couldn't discern the differences between these classes and was hoping someone here could help me out.
Hi, I read your magic finding section and Bisco's Amulet isn't there. Is it just not worth using at all? Or are there certain situations where it may be useful, i.e. farming for alteration gear, etc.

Editado por útlima vez por EpsilonJackal en 24 ago. 2017 23:19:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional