[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hi, which gems should i use for cyclone if i have 5L?
Hi I'm currently lvl 78 and this is my first character on PoE.

What should I be looking for in terms of my gear? From what I understand it is to get more +life, and fire/ice/lightning resistance.

Here is my gear, what would you upgrade? I only have a 5L chest

Spoiler

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Poopeaterx420 en 5 jun. 2017 0:34:34
Are you going to change anything for 3.0?
"
Richu escribió:
hi, which gems should i use for cyclone if i have 5L?

You can look at the gem section for 5L chest setup.

"
Poopeaterx420 escribió:
Hi I'm currently lvl 78 and this is my first character on PoE.

What should I be looking for in terms of my gear? From what I understand it is to get more +life, and fire/ice/lightning resistance.

Here is my gear, what would you upgrade? I only have a 5L chest

Spoiler

Thanks

Your gears are in good shape. I suppose the next upgrade will be getting that 6L chest.

"
Ironfreddy escribió:
Are you going to change anything for 3.0?

Too early to tell since we do not have any new information on 3.0 yet. Personally, I don't think there will be much changes to the skill tree even with the DOT changes in 3.0.
Hi mates!, Im playing this build since a while.
Having a lot of fun by the way...

Could anyone help me about next upgrade?
I have arround 300 Chaos in the stash.
GEAR
Spoiler

20/20 gems?
Save for 6L armour or dying sun?
how much jewalers did you have to use to get 6L or even a 5L on Ngamahu?
Hi,

I'm nowhere near affording a Xoph's or Voidheart so have chosen to go the avatar of fire route for now. When I hit 55 and switch to Ngamahu's, will I do 0 damage without AoF? On the tree you cut through the entire templar area to reach it and it would take forever. Is it worth b-lining it straight up to take that @ level 55-65ish?
"
IngenieroPeronista escribió:
Hi mates!, Im playing this build since a while.
Having a lot of fun by the way...

Could anyone help me about next upgrade?
I have arround 300 Chaos in the stash.
GEAR
Spoiler

20/20 gems?
Save for 6L armour or dying sun?

Your rare gears can get higher life roll. 20/20 gems will definitely boost your damage so always get your gems to 20/20. I do vendor recipe for 20% quality gems.

As for 6L and dying sun, pick the cheaper one. You can always try 6L yourself by getting a spare chest. I managed to 6L my chest with 560 fusing. In 2 attempts. Slapping 300 fusing in each attempt.

"
Aksys escribió:
how much jewalers did you have to use to get 6L or even a 5L on Ngamahu?

You don't need 6L on Ngamahu's flame. You just need it to be 6 sockets.

"
Hi,

I'm nowhere near affording a Xoph's or Voidheart so have chosen to go the avatar of fire route for now. When I hit 55 and switch to Ngamahu's, will I do 0 damage without AoF? On the tree you cut through the entire templar area to reach it and it would take forever. Is it worth b-lining it straight up to take that @ level 55-65ish?

You won't do 0 damage without AoF. You will still do 50% physical and 50% fire damage with fire dealing more damage because of fire penetration.

You can go for AoF when you are in higher levels (e.g. 80). You don't have to go for it now since you sacrifice too much stats to get there at early levels.
"
You won't do 0 damage without AoF. You will still do 50% physical and 50% fire damage with fire dealing more damage because of fire penetration.

You can go for AoF when you are in higher levels (e.g. 80). You don't have to go for it now since you sacrifice too much stats to get there at early levels.

Thanks for the quick reply mate. I know this is stupid but where is the 50/50% coming from? I've not seen anything so far and my fire damage is next to none
"

Thanks for the quick reply mate. I know this is stupid but where is the 50/50% coming from? I've not seen anything so far and my fire damage is next to none

Once you reach level 55 and able to equip Ngamahu's Flame, you will see that 50% of your physical damage gets converted to fire. This is the inherent ability of the axe. Xoph's Blood convert the other 50% to fire damage and also provide more fire penetration.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional