[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

e: Nvm, found the answer :) Awesome build, thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por Steamr0ller en 14 jun. 2017 3:03:23
hello. what do you think about the "winds of change" unique gloves for this build?
Will the DOT version get buffed with the upcoming 3.0 patch?
First time playing PoE having a ton of fun with this build, you mentioned that bronn's is a damage increase but is it better than Carcass jacks overall? since Carcass jack is listed in "required" and Bronn's in recommended I'm not sure which to take. I got a Bronn's for 2 chaos so I'm running with that for now but until I decide to committ to one or the other I don't want to drop more currency on either of them.

"
Toby_06 escribió:
First time playing PoE having a ton of fun with this build, you mentioned that bronn's is a damage increase but is it better than Carcass jacks overall? since Carcass jack is listed in "required" and Bronn's in recommended I'm not sure which to take. I got a Bronn's for 2 chaos so I'm running with that for now but until I decide to committ to one or the other I don't want to drop more currency on either of them.

if your res is capped, bronn's is better.
carcass is more balance.
I just want to thank kira for this build, i initially hate the lab especially the uber, but now its more tolerable thanks to this build. really had fun with this one compared to my flicker.

and also, Its really easy to cap the resist since the build doesnt require that much uniques theres so much possible combination if you already capped your resistance.

question, to iron reflex or not?

EDIT: nvm about my question on "winds of change glove" :)

what should i aim for my next upgrade? :D
ATM, i have 180-180-157 resist. if i remove my belt, i get 138-137-136 resist effectively useful for wise oak i think. any good unique belt to replace it with or stay with rare one?

Editado por útlima vez por AVtime1 en 15 jun. 2017 2:06:33
"
Enzymaticc escribió:
Shaper, Ngam Cyclone Slayer, 5.9k life, 2507 armor. (Ignore fail @ the start.. I was assuming dialogue would go on longer and that fight wouldn't start yet..).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/151037178?t=08m00s

Just started playing PoE like 2.5 months ago, started a character to play this build on LSC like a month and a half ago, just got Shaper down earlier : ) VoD is above. Really liking the build overall. Very very fun, and would highly recommend to anyone thinking about trying it. Rips through any/all mods aside from ele reflect. After gathering a lot of experience playing this build, I would highly recommend using Forbidden Taste quartz flask.

Grats on the Shaper kill! In 3.0, Cyclone improvement will make this build's game play even better. :)

"
samlzy1993 escribió:
Will the DOT version get buffed with the upcoming 3.0 patch?

Still too early to tell but what I feel is DOT version as 3.0 beta is only 1 week old.

"
pantxike escribió:
"
Toby_06 escribió:

if your res is capped, bronn's is better.
carcass is more balance.

What @pantxike said. Carcass was the chest to go for in 2.5 but since the buff to Bronn's in 2.6, if you can get your stats up, this chest provides huge damage buff.

"
AVtime1 escribió:
I just want to thank kira for this build, i initially hate the lab especially the uber, but now its more tolerable thanks to this build. really had fun with this one compared to my flicker.

and also, Its really easy to cap the resist since the build doesnt require that much uniques theres so much possible combination if you already capped your resistance.

question, to iron reflex or not?

EDIT: nvm about my question on "winds of change glove" :)

what should i aim for my next upgrade? :D
ATM, i have 180-180-157 resist. if i remove my belt, i get 138-137-136 resist effectively useful for wise oak i think. any good unique belt to replace it with or stay with rare one?

Spoiler

In 2.5, I did not use Iron Reflex but in 2.6 I did. The main reason for me in picking Iron Reflex in 2.6 is because I do not have Taste of Hate flask (cos I play the build in SSF), which greatly reduces incoming physical damage. Since you have access to Taste of Hate, you can certainly opt out Iron Reflexes as long as you have a minimum of 3000 armour (without flask).

I recommend you to have an anti-freeze flask. Consider rolling it on your Quick Silver. You can also drop anti-bleed on your life flask and go for anti-shock. I find anti-shock flask to be very important in end game maps.

I don't see you using a Ruby flask. Dying Sun will be a great flask to have. Great for reflect and also provide lots of damage.

You will also want to 6L your chest as the next upgrade.

Kraken Grip ring can have an upgrade.

As to belt, a very well rolled Rustic Sash Belt will be better. The dream rustic sash belt will be rolled with:
- Weapon Element Damage
- 300+ armour
- 90+ life
- fire resist
- cold resist
- lightning resist

For now, I would certainly stick to that rare belt of yours. :)
Loving the build so far dude! I've been playing PoE for a few weeks now and this build really made me love the game even more than any other build so far.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Vegasm/Maliblue this is my char, is there anything you can spot that needs replacing or am I good to go for now?

"
Loving the build so far dude! I've been playing PoE for a few weeks now and this build really made me love the game even more than any other build so far.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Vegasm/Maliblue this is my char, is there anything you can spot that needs replacing or am I good to go for now?

Your gears are good. You can roll fire damage on your Chimeric Whorl ring.

Your boots, chest and helm is without 20% quality so get that up. ;)

You already have Lion's Roar, so you can replace the magic granite flask with Wise Oak or Taste of Hate. Roll anti-freeze on your Quick Silver flask.

Ensure your armour is at least 3000. Otherwise you can pick Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

You will also want to get your life to 6000 at level 90.
After gathering a lot of experience playing this build end-game through trial and error (downed shaper, all guardians multiple times with tough mods, etc), doing tons of t14-15+ maps with breach/beyond leaguestones + lots of mods, I can offer a few solid tips:

1. You can get into maps really early with this build if the dried lake grind isn't your thing. (meaning if you get the axe and have some okay +life gear and capped resists). I was able to do tier 6-7 maps by the early 60's (~62'ish), and pretty easily clear t1-t2 maps by level 58-59. This build can pretty much skip dried lake altogether. (cheaply too in regards to gear).

2. Bronns is a great DPS upgrade, but you are giving up a solid chunk of survivability going with it over body armor with Armor + eva + Life/resists. If you are wanting to do Shaper/Uber atziri etc with this build (furthest endgame content) I'd HIGHLY recommend having Bronns for them, as the DPS increase makes a huge difference on the big health-pool bosses. (not having bronns on them tends to drag the fights out quite a bit which opens up more windows to make mistakes and die). Remember, this isn't exactly a single-target oriented build, so ST is the weaker point.. Bronns largely makes up for this and fills that weakness in.

3. For higher mapping (talking t11-t15 heavily modded/breach/beyond maps), I would recommend not wearing Bronns for the tougher maps due to it making you quite a bit more squishy vs ele reflect, in breaches, vs volatiles, and random phys/spell dmg. For tougher maps you are going to want all the HP + Armor + Resists you can get. (having damage in maps isn't nearly as important as having a larger health pool and more survivability). It's far more favorable to take the small hit to clearspeed in exchange for just not dying.

I have a Bronns for Shaper etc and a 500 Armor + 1k Evasion + +Life chest for mapping and farming Uber lab. Belly of the beast also works great for mapping/lab.

4. If you're in the 90's in terms of levels and are trying to make the level grind mapping through the 90's (and aren't concerned with doing Shaper/Uber atziri), I would highly recommend not spec'ing into the Primeval Force elemental damage wheel version of this build. You're a lot better off going for 4 more life nodes (Herbalism node is great), and the +20% life over Primeval force for maps (the damage loss isn't even noticeable really).. You will die a LOT less to stuff like ele reflect, breaches, and volatile wombo combos (and actually be quite safe). At level 93 I've recently swapped from Primeval force for map leveling to life nodes and wow, the difference its made is huge. Having ~6800 life vs 6300'ish is massive.

5. Avatar of Fire version of this build be extra careful on -resist and elemental weakness maps due to elemental reflect mobs. (without max fire resist you die basically twice as fast to reflect and can literally 1-shot yourself before having any time to react). Be extra conscious about keeping that Ruby flask up constantly, especially with Beyond mod since some of the beyond spawns can spawn as ele reflect directly below you. Any -Resist maps that push your fire res below cap I would consider running Sibyls (its a solid idea for mapping in general too).

Will add more as I think of stuff, hopefully this can help :)
Editado por útlima vez por Enzymaticc en 16 jun. 2017 13:01:37

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional