[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Jabaabuu escribió:
Could this build be used as new buffed Scion and could it be stronger?

Slayer no longer has culling strike in the new Scion tree so in terms of power, Scion could still be lacking.

However, if I were to play Scion, I would go for Slayer + Elementalist (or Chieftain) on the Scion ascendancy.

"
SadPanda99 escribió:
Hey guys, I'm looking to start beta with this build, is it a good idea? My ultimate aim is to easily farm uber lab to earn some cash. Is there an even better build for that purpose? Thanks all!

You can certainly do full key uber lab farming with just a 5L chest and a 6 sockets Ngamahu's Flame. :)
I'm very sorry if this has been asked but how important is Xoph's Blood? I mean i can take the alternative skill tree but if it is extremely important, i can just save a little and buy 1. Without it, can I farm uber lab to earn some chaos?

Please advise. Thank you!
Hi, thanks for the build!

Im here to ask what to modify in mine. Right now Im at 49k dps unbuffed, and damage-wise its pretty decent, but I still keep getting 1-shot by some bosses (specially Izaro, GEEZ i cant even complete merciless lab to get the other ascendancy points! He always gets me in the 2nd stage out of nowhere).

What should I improve?

Right now Im at 2600 def, resists capped, and 3460 hp (doing the build step by step and this is where i'm at, I know it should be higher, but what can I sacrifice at the moment? If someone could see my skill tree that'd be great)

Here are my gears:

Also, what gem would be most useful in my ring? (Any color)

And, I spent like 400 chroms in Bronns Lithe trying to get the right sockets without much luck, RRRGGG was the best I could get. Should I keep trying to get that "Increased area of effect" support, or is there a green gem worth putting in thatll be a nice substitute? Right now I have frenzy, but seems pretty useless.

I know theyre many questions, so thanks in advance!.

Editado por útlima vez por HugoVR en 2 jun. 2017 1:13:56
"
SadPanda99 escribió:
I'm very sorry if this has been asked but how important is Xoph's Blood? I mean i can take the alternative skill tree but if it is extremely important, i can just save a little and buy 1. Without it, can I farm uber lab to earn some chaos?

Please advise. Thank you!

As mentioned above. You don't need Xoph's Blood to do Uber Izaro full key runs. You just need Ngamahu's Flame and a 5L chest. :)

However, if you want to clear T16 and Shaper, you will definitely need Xoph's Blood.

"
HugoVR escribió:
Hi, thanks for the build!

Im here to ask what to modify in mine. Right now Im at 49k dps unbuffed, and damage-wise its pretty decent, but I still keep getting 1-shot by some bosses (specially Izaro, GEEZ i cant even complete merciless lab to get the other ascendancy points! He always gets me in the 2nd stage out of nowhere).

What should I improve?

Right now Im at 2600 def, resists capped, and 3460 hp (doing the build step by step and this is where i'm at, I know it should be higher, but what can I sacrifice at the moment? If someone could see my skill tree that'd be great)

Here are my gears:
Spoiler

Also, what gem would be most useful in my ring? (Any color)

And, I spent like 400 chroms in Bronns Lithe trying to get the right sockets without much luck, RRRGGG was the best I could get. Should I keep trying to get that "Increased area of effect" support, or is there a green gem worth putting in thatll be a nice substitute? Right now I have frenzy, but seems pretty useless.

I know theyre many questions, so thanks in advance!.

You are missing lots of life rolls on your gears. Aim for 70+ life rolls on your rare slots. Aim for 6000 life when you reach level 90.

3460 is sufficient to do merciless Izaro. You will need 4500 to clear Uber Izaro with some comfort. With 5500 life, you can do full key Uber Izaro runs. You will need at least 3000 armour (without flask).

The colour rolling is a pain indeed on the dex chest. The easiest way I find to roll the desired colours is to use Vorici bench. You can go for 2B1R on the bench. This will give you better odds in getting the colors you need.

Since you already have Lion's Roar, you can replace your granite flask with Basalt flask when you attempt lab. You can replace your hybrid flask with a divine life flask with anti-shock. You don't really need mana flask and you can use a quick silver instead. Roll anti-freeze on the quick silver.
Hello, im so annoyed and something is wrong with me :p

In screens i can see ~350k DPS buffed with cyclone. I cant even take ~160k with 6L Bronn & conc effect with 3 Freenzy chagrges :/
I changed some gems to take my sustain better but it shouldnt change dps so much.
I know my flasks are sh*t or even worse but i always forget to buy new when im focusing at maps. Or it is so important?

Here is my gear( I know i should take 6S Axe ) :
Spoiler

I didnt do uber lab yet becouse Izaro can 1shot me? :O
I can die at T13 bosses if map is buffed so much :/

Here is link to mine tree and character(slayer):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freken/characters

Im using iron reflexes, its bad?

Can you help me?
My budget is about 5ex right now

Changed flasks for :
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por freken en 2 jun. 2017 10:26:36
"
freken escribió:
Hello, im so annoyed and something is wrong with me :p

In screens i can see ~350k DPS buffed with cyclone. I cant even take ~160k with 6L Bronn & conc effect with 3 Freenzy chagrges :/
I changed some gems to take my sustain better but it shouldnt change dps so much.
I know my flasks are sh*t or even worse but i always forget to buy new when im focusing at maps. Or it is so important?

Here is my gear( I know i should take 6S Axe ) :
Spoiler

I didnt do uber lab yet becouse Izaro can 1shot me? :O
I can die at T13 bosses if map is buffed so much :/

Here is link to mine tree and character(slayer):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/freken/characters

Im using iron reflexes, its bad?

Can you help me?
My budget is about 5ex right now

Changed flasks for :
Spoiler

As you already know, you need 6 sockets on the axe. You are missing a lot of damage from there.

If you are in the process of levelling, I would advice you from running dangerous map mods. You don't want to die from unexpected spike damage.

Consider replacing Atziri's Promise flask with ruby flask instead. Without ruby flask, you won't be able to handle single elemental reflect rare mob.

Also consider wearing Sibyl's ring on your left ring slot when you are levelling. It greatly reduce the chance of getting 1 shot from reflect damage.

When you are fighting Izaro, cast Enduring Cry and pop your lion's roar + taste of hate flask. If you have 5500 life. You should be relatively safe. Cyclone around him and watch out for his swing / slam attack and you will be fine.

On the topic of Iron Reflexes. It is not a bad thing at all. You can certainly keep it if you are lacking in your armour rating (you need at least 3000 armour without flask).
I don't see a way to search this thread for my question and there are 101 pages so please pardon me if this question has already been asked.

I see your skill tree uses a lot of projectile stuff. I may be missing something but what is it that has or is shooting projectiles in this build?

Yes, I am new to PoE. :-)
"
pickupcash escribió:
I don't see a way to search this thread for my question and there are 101 pages so please pardon me if this question has already been asked.

I see your skill tree uses a lot of projectile stuff. I may be missing something but what is it that has or is shooting projectiles in this build?

I think its because molten burst counts as projectile.
What skill gems should I prioritise (sp?) with getting 20% quality to maximize my damage output?
"
HugoVR escribió:
"
pickupcash escribió:

I think its because molten burst counts as projectile.

That's right. The build main damage comes from Molten burst which is projectile based.

"
HugoVR escribió:
What skill gems should I prioritise (sp?) with getting 20% quality to maximize my damage output?

Physical damage gems first, follow by elemental.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional