[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This build should be very strong in 3.0 and the Beta.

Changes to ignite aren't that bad for us. I've played the build with ele focus on cyclone and molten burst and not having any ignite is not that big of a deal, so a nerf shouldn't be either.

GGG also mentioned HoA will be getting a whole new type of burning damage? This could be great but who knows until we get more info..

I'm wondering if we will be looking for hybrid life rolls on gloves and boots now or if that is only for chest piece?

Edit: Fitting conversation for First post on page 100? lol
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Editado por útlima vez por Lunartuna en 20 may. 2017 11:15:01
Okay, so i got my hands on a 6l bronn's, and im swaying thru anything that comes my way, if i dont potato my shaper im able to do shaper even, so i am happy, i'd like your insight guys what would you improve on my build?
Spoiler
my gear:

and my passive tree (i may take some life nodes off and taking one of the nodes in axes, dunno yet) im open to all suggestions :) effective dps is about 480k tooltip dps is 105k, 5875 life 28% dodge 12% armor in hideout lvl 90
Editado por útlima vez por Sallamo en 20 may. 2017 19:48:58
"
Sallamo escribió:
Okay, so i got my hands on a 6l bronn's, and im swaying thru anything that comes my way, if i dont potato my shaper im able to do shaper even, so i am happy, i'd like your insight guys what would you improve on my build?
Spoiler
my gear:

and my passive tree (i may take some life nodes off and taking one of the nodes in axes, dunno yet) im open to all suggestions :) effective dps is about 480k tooltip dps is 105k, 5875 life 28% dodge 12% armor in hideout lvl 90

You only have int on your boots ? How you don't strugle with that ?
So going to start leveling this as my last Legacy build, but I'm about 50c short of Xoph's after I get all the other recommended uniques. Is it more worthwhile to run the avatar or fire setup without Xoph's, or the Voidheart? I will respec to Xoph's after I finish saving up the currency.
"
Coatesy escribió:

hmmm?

Maybe I should of clarified,

What body armour would you guys recommend currently for this build?*

Carcass jack or bronns? While bronn has better damage, the added AOE + life and resists of carcass jack sounds really nice

Sorry

Depending on your needs, each chest cater for different needs.

Bronn's Lither (buffed in 2.6)
"
Provides huge damage output due to the attack speed bonus and Cyclone damage buff

Carcass Jack
"
Provides more AOE with decent toughness and resist

Cospri's Will
"
You can go for more damage (flammability + elemental weakness), or more toughness (flammability + enfeeble)

Belly of the Beast
"
Gives you more life but loses out on toughness setup if you choose to go Cospri's Will with enfeeble curse.

Why? Belly gives increase in life % where as Enfeeble provide at least 30% more damage reduction, not to mention you taking less crit damage and more chance to evade attacks

"
Sallamo escribió:
Spoiler
my gear:

Your gears look good but armour rating is rather low. I recommend at least 3000 armour (without flask). You can consider picking up Iron Reflexes to make up for the lack in armour. You can drop a "Life Leech" node near Vitality Void for Iron Reflexes.

For flask, you can roll anti freeze on your quick silver flask and anti shock on your life flask.

"
So going to start leveling this as my last Legacy build, but I'm about 50c short of Xoph's after I get all the other recommended uniques. Is it more worthwhile to run the avatar or fire setup without Xoph's, or the Voidheart? I will respec to Xoph's after I finish saving up the currency.

Yes you can definitely run Avatar of Fire. You can find a skill tree on that in the main guide. I find Avatar of Fire skill tree to perform slightly better than Voidheart setup.

The former (Avatar of Fire) requires you to re-spec where as the latter (Voidheart) simply requires you to just get the ring (which is useful for other builds). The choice is yours. :)
Alright I'll definitely give the avatar build a go! Thanks a ton for the reply! :)
nice build, starting the new league with this! thanks a lot!
"
kira1414 escribió:

Your gears look good but armour rating is rather low. I recommend at least 3000 armour (without flask). You can consider picking up Iron Reflexes to make up for the lack in armour. You can drop a "Life Leech" node near Vitality Void for Iron Reflexes.

For flask, you can roll anti freeze on your quick silver flask and anti shock on your life flask.

i didnt wanna take iron reflexes because with the dodge base i have somewhat chance to dodge, but when i swap it over to armor, it isnt that much helpful, but yeah, i am mainly relying on my life flask and lion's roar, still it for me feels better to have 28% to dodge rather than 30% reduced damage altogether
"
Troomper escribió:

You only have int on your boots ? How you don't strugle with that ?

i have alot of int in my jewels, i got it almost perfect, im at 115 int and i need 111 so it is really close
Editado por útlima vez por Sallamo en 29 may. 2017 8:06:24
Could this build be used as new buffed Scion and could it be stronger?
Hey guys, I'm looking to start beta with this build, is it a good idea? My ultimate aim is to easily farm uber lab to earn some cash. Is there an even better build for that purpose? Thanks all!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional