Deleted

Any 3.0 planned updates?
are there any changes to this build coming to 3.0 ?
This build is aweosme btw !!
Theres no changes to the build.

Its been unchanged!

New build video

Updated guide

Working on my new build guide
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 7 ago. 2017 17:39:26
what is ur opinion on raider vs slayer?
"

ima cut u
"
"

ima cut u

eh probably someone asked this question already but its 60 pages to go through, maybe u could add a section to the guide explaining Slaye vs Raider? I know Raider is the option if u want to go fast but Slayer looks nice too.

also what about Bronn's Lithe armor for more dmg? with new reflect pantheon we might be ok without kinatsugi 20%
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 9 ago. 2017 7:49:47
"
"
"

ima cut u

eh probably someone asked this question already but its 60 pages to go through, maybe u could add a section to the guide explaining Slaye vs Raider? I know Raider is the option if u want to go fast but Slayer looks nice too.

also what about Bronn's Lithe armor for more dmg? with new reflect pantheon we might be ok without kinatsugi 20%

Slayer isnt really an option

Slayer gets - 20% culling (the only great thing really) , reduced phys reflect ( we do 100% ele), increased aoe (meh aoe scaling got nerfed hard), leech doesnt stop at max life (pointless, worse then vaal pact imo), immune to bleed and stun while leeching (you already cant be stunned while using cyclone).

Raider gets - Free frenzy generation on hit (almost impossible to obtain anywhere else, very op free stat), +1 frenzy and extra stats per frenzy (encourages stacking frenzy and gives an extra one which is huge for damage/speed/attack speed etc), 40% elemental damage (huge damage) , immune to status ailments, move speed, phasing while at max frenzy, extra dodge chance etc etc etc..

Raider's benefits far outweigh Slayer in every possible way... Defense/Speed/Damage all go to Raider

Without vaal pact you will kill yourself to reflect (this makes the "leech does not stop at max life" useless)

The two chest plates for this build are kintsugi and kaoms heart

If you wanna try another chest plate, its your build you can do whatever you want.

But I wouldn't recommend it.
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 9 ago. 2017 15:56:26
Thanks for explain, im sure im not first asking that so it could be annoying.

Do you have any Guardians/Shaper videos somewhere maybe?

I was running sth similar in Legacy but was using Belly Devotos and rare boots and litte different Cyclone gems. It was kinda squishy but i was able to kill guardians and shaper not deathless however.

Ele Focus and Added Fire seems a lot more DPS, are u going faster attacks and fortify for more survi + more molten burst procs but weaker cyclone?

Your setup looks tankier, u think it gonna feel safer? Im going to make it again in Harbinger but guess will try ur version.
Editado por útlima vez por Hejti en 9 ago. 2017 19:04:08
I see this build guide still has 2.6 in the title, are the updates still coming? Specifically is the skill tree portion updated for 3.0 or are you working on that? Appreciate it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional