Deleted

"
gibtuck escribió:
How does this compare to Aggnog's Blood Magic version? Started the 2-week out with that, but it looks like this one has done more content?

Aggnog's version is a complete joke

All that guy did was post some garbo build (using blood magic, using cyclone in his weapon, etc etc)

Then he checked up on mine and updated his accordingly

He was using completely different gear and gems when he first posted.

He also wasnt vaal pact... he conveniently switched when I switched my guide to vaal pact.

But after following me and copying my guide now his uses dark ray too and he has vaal pact too.

Im also assuming he copied alot more shit but I stopped looking at that garbo
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 22 jul. 2017 1:40:01
Ruthless support gem!

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Ruthless+Support

What are thoughts on this build for 3.0.? I enjoyed it very much 2 leagues ago, so strong! Thanks Ben!
Hm, is molten burst considered as attack skill? If not seems we will get considerable nerf from frenzy charges change.
Editado por útlima vez por antohha1992 en 28 jul. 2017 11:31:04
"
Ruthless support gem!

What are thoughts on this build for 3.0.? I enjoyed it very much 2 leagues ago, so strong! Thanks Ben!

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Ruthless+Support

So the ruthless support is for - Supported MELEE attacks

So this would apply to our cyclone but not our molten burst

Ruthless blows deal 75-113% more melee damage and have a base stun of .8 seconds

Ruthless would probably be a great support gem for alot of builds

We would have to test it out on cyclone and see how it would feel in comparison with some of the other support gems we use.

It wont support or help our molten burst at all though.
"
antohha1992 escribió:
Hm, is molten burst considered as attack skill? If not seems we will get considerable nerf from frenzy charges change.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Attack

Yes molten burst is an "attack"

However, its good to keep in mind that anything that is currently in the beta may be changed before its released.

A great example is last big expansion there was an item everyone was looking forward to.

They had it in the beta and didnt touch it.

The day it came out, it was much weaker and they had already nerfed it.

The charge changes could just be for testing purposes just like the "legacy" zana was just an experiment by GGG to see if people would like her new system.

However after legacy they returned zana back to normal.

Id say its best to not look at stuff in the beta and wait till next friday to start testing stuff and double checking everything.

Its safe to say the Ngamahu build will remain quite strong and powerful

Will you be updating this guide for 3.0? If so I would assume that it'll remain mostly the same.

Also under the "What to do if you dont have the amulet???" section you say that phys to lightning can replace added fire, but you I don't see you using added fire anywhere? I'm guessing that you haven't changed the text since you switched to fire pen? And if so would fire pen then get replaced in a build without xoph's blood?
Editado por útlima vez por Knazig en 1 ago. 2017 11:49:44
"
Knazig escribió:
Will you be updating this guide for 3.0? If so I would assume that it'll remain mostly the same.

Also under the "What to do if you dont have the amulet???" section you say that phys to lightning can replace added fire, but you I don't see you using added fire anywhere? I'm guessing that you haven't changed the text since you switched to fire pen? And if so would fire pen then get replaced in a build without xoph's blood?

Fixed the post

Yes I meant to use phys to lightning or added fire instead of fire pen.

If you only do 50% fire damage, you would get penetration to only half your damage and that wouldnt be very good.

The amulet is pretty much a must have for the builds.
Looks like this build luckily wasn't nerfed at all. We have more QoL with cyclone (+range and pathfinding) now and a bit less effect from our flasks... that's all? Ascendancy\weapon\armour\amulet are still the same.

After mayhem race i'm absolutely in love with this build ;D
I think i'll start Harbinger on this.
The problem is to obtain weapon / neck, since they nerfed breaches :(
afaik weapon drops not only in breaches, like tukohama shield, just sunder using baptism and kaoms primacy and save money for the axe, but yeah amulet is a problem now, when zana's breach mod requires master level 8

Upd: from bandits we need kraitlyn or getting 2 points is better?
Editado por útlima vez por GOLIYPIDR73 en 3 ago. 2017 3:45:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional