Deleted

"
ultra_super_hyper escribió:
Hey ben, can you suggest improvements which I can make? (except +1 darkrays :x)

Yea a bunch of potential changes/improvements.

Weapon -
Culling Strike Corruption

Helm -
Better Stats - res/int
Better Hp

Belt -
Rustic Sash with Wed/life/res

Rings -
Opal Rings with WED

Chest -
Kaoms Heart for Tank or 6l Kinstugi

Gloves -
Melee damage doesnt help molten burst
Projectile damage gloves are better

or Curse on Hit Ele Weak

Amulet -

WED or +1 Frenzy Corruption

Shoes -
+1 Frenzy Corruption
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 24 may. 2017 18:41:11
Alright, I'll start with the rings first. Ty
can i do this build with only 5L?
"
evane1102 escribió:
can i do this build with only 5L?

You can do it with a 4link

thanks or sharing !
Editado por útlima vez por borgfish1 en 5 jun. 2017 7:09:35
Really good Guide.
After trying a lot of different combinations with Xoph/Ngahamu Combo, this seems to work best.

And thanks to the strong Molten Burst of the axe, finally a build to run Vaal Cyclone without tons of other linked gems.
Thanks to Benjaminbona for the guide. I can farm all content (including ele reflect) with this gear.

Editado por útlima vez por Burgate en 20 jun. 2017 3:27:36
Does the physical attack leech from Splitting Strikes do anything for us since we're AOF? Wouldnt the Slaughter node give similar damage and more clearspeed with onslaught + better attack speed for leap slam?
Editado por útlima vez por scalymanfish en 25 jun. 2017 22:53:57
"
scalymanfish escribió:
Does the physical attack leech from Splitting Strikes do anything for us since we're AOF? Wouldnt the Slaughter node give similar damage and more clearspeed with onslaught + better attack speed for leap slam?

The leech from splitting strikes is great for leveling as you pass by it and can grab it before you have your xoph's item etc.

We dont get it for the leech we get it for the damage

4 nodes for 62% damage and 6% attack speed vs 4 nodes @ slaughter for 55% damage (accuracy which does nothing since we are RT) and 9% attack speed and 10% chance to gain onslaught on kill (which is really shitty %)

And its only 4 nodes if you already have cleaving.. if not then its 5 nodes for those stats.

Splitting strikes is much better overall imo.

If you want the extra Attack speed and miniscule chance for onslaught be my guest.

Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 28 jun. 2017 15:28:30
How does this compare to Aggnog's Blood Magic version? Started the 2-week out with that, but it looks like this one has done more content?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional