Deleted

"
Rablin escribió:
Does Kaom's Heart : 30% fire dmg. Add on our Molten Burst? Is it much?

Kaom's Heart https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Heart

Can have up to 40% fire damage

Yes it does add to the molten burst and cyclone

The point of using a Kaom's would be to have more HP.

Its a defensive chest for this build.
Build looks really nice, I'm going to give it a go but Xoph's Blood is crazy expensive in 3.0, what should I use if I can't afford it?
"
manu3918 escribió:
Build looks really nice, I'm going to give it a go but Xoph's Blood is crazy expensive in 3.0, what should I use if I can't afford it?

You can either path up on the left side to get Avatar of fire, or you can swap fire pen out for another support gem like added fire/phys to lightning

Without the xoph's you dont get to benefit from all the pen since 50% of your damage will still be phys.

The amulet is a bit overrated, but its really nice on the build.

"
manu3918 escribió:

The real purpose of this is to have full fire dmg. That is the point when fire pen, fire res reduction and weapon ele dmg support kick real hard. Plus the Ash effect of course (20% dmg increase).

I would say don't go for avatar on tree. Intead, pick a dmg necklace (phys dmg, weapon ele dmg, whatever suits you) and instead of fire pen, use added fire damage or any other combination which will still benefit from combined damage. The numbers won't get that high, but should still be high enough to allow to you kill stuff and grind towards your necklace.

If you are runnning ele weakness aura, then use phys to lightning gem in order to get full ele damage. With that, weapon ele dmg support will shine as well.

To sum up, not having the necklace is hardly the end of the world. You should be just fine :)
Going to follow this guide! Is it capable of lab and shaper farming?

Also for the leveling weapons, are the gem colors set out that way specifically or you just picked random gem colors? Going to start collecting the gear today for when i level it tomorrow :)

Are there any other leveling uniques outside of the helm/belt/weapons i should grab?

Thanks for this giant contribution.
"
lhuggins1989 escribió:
Going to follow this guide! Is it capable of lab and shaper farming?

Also for the leveling weapons, are the gem colors set out that way specifically or you just picked random gem colors? Going to start collecting the gear today for when i level it tomorrow :)

Are there any other leveling uniques outside of the helm/belt/weapons i should grab?

Thanks for this giant contribution.

Lab Farming? Sure

Shaper farming? Maybe not

Shaper takes alot of skill + Its a DPS Check

The Gem Colors should be whatever skill you choose to level with.

Im pretty sure I recommended Sunder

Those weapons were posted up awhile ago so dont try to follow the colors.

There are generic leveling uniques available, its up to you to decide whatever you wanna purchase/run for leveling.
any chance u could show some guards fights? i know there was some videos in past but seems u deleted it
Hey there, just lvling (last act ATM) and aiming to try your build.
Assuming I will run Grace and HoA, do I run any curse? I was thinking of putting it into cyclone, but that would take 2 gem slots just to curse anything (Curse on Hit + Curse gem).

Is it worth it? How do you curse, if you curse at all?
"
Siliarus escribió:
Assuming I will run Grace and HoA, do I run any curse? I was thinking of putting it into cyclone, but that would take 2 gem slots just to curse anything (Curse on Hit + Curse gem).

Curses are not needed on the build, but if you want to run one you can use curse on hit elemental weakness gloves corruption

We already have so much fire pen so its not needed, its just overkill
"
"
Siliarus escribió:

Curses are not needed on the build, but if you want to run one you can use curse on hit elemental weakness gloves corruption

We already have so much fire pen so its not needed, its just overkill

Good point, though unless they changed something, "-X resist" should be taken into account before penetration (which can then go to negative values) so having some extra numbers there won't hurt I suppose.

Thanks for reply, I'll give it a go!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional