Deleted

"
Rablin escribió:
Does Kaom's Heart : 30% fire dmg. Add on our Molten Burst? Is it much?

with my setup, kaom's would give me ~3.6% more damage and carcass jack gives ~5.4% more damage over kintsugi.

between chests: belly, queen of the forest, kaom's, carcass jack and kintsugi, it will be preference each have their advantages and disadvantages. right now i'm really liking carcass jack
Editado por útlima vez por Covan en 24 ago. 2017 15:35:25
Hello, new player here. I was browsing around the forum and found a few different variation of this build: Slayer, Berserker, and Raider. I couldn't discern the differences between these classes and was hoping someone here could help me out.
Upcoming Update To The Build
So what pantheons are you using?

Btw this is by far the most entertaining build i've played in the past 3 leagues.
Editado por útlima vez por Kaizerbgr en 25 ago. 2017 10:50:00
"
Kaizerbgr escribió:
So what pantheons are you using?

Btw this is by far the most entertaining build i've played in the past 3 leagues.

TBH

I barely even notice that pantheons are even part of the game

All of them are so useless

Just use whatever you want, im running reduced reflect
Whats your view on carcass jack vs bronn vs kintsugi?

With carcass jack i got some life + res defenses and some dmg, with bronn i got alot of movemenet and cyclone dmg which i think is not that good cuz molten burst does the hard hitting, kintsugi i think it has cool defenses but really unneeded. Currently im switching between bronn and carcass but i cant decide which would be best theres almost no change in dmg between the two?

Also queen gives some good def + some insane move speed so theres another option XD.
Editado por útlima vez por Kaizerbgr en 26 ago. 2017 1:49:52
Ty for the guide, Shaper and Uber Done!

Gear
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por xchumax en 27 ago. 2017 1:33:49
Hey!

Nice build, detailed and well done.

If it's possible it would be awesome to see some videos from guardians/shaper.

How much of a damage loss do you think kaom's heart would be?
"
b0bblecopter escribió:
Hey!

not op, but if you read my post a bit back, kaom's is a ~3.6% increase in damage, carcass jack is a ~5.5 damage increase

my personal fav chests for this build are kaom's, carcass jack and queen of the forest

if you mainly wanna farm bosses/guardians/shaper id probably go with carcass jack or kaom's

if you want to just burn through map's/farm mobs and monsters queen of the forest is amazing, i've killed every boss i've wanted to so i may go back to queen of the forest to just grind levels/currency
Editado por útlima vez por Covan en 28 ago. 2017 7:05:58
"
Covan escribió:
"
b0bblecopter escribió:
Hey!

not op, but if you read my post a bit back, kaom's is a ~3.6% increase in damage, carcass jack is a ~5.5 damage increase

my personal fav chests for this build are kaom's, carcass jack and queen of the forest

if you mainly wanna farm bosses/guardians/shaper id probably go with carcass jack or kaom's

if you want to just burn through map's/farm mobs and monsters queen of the forest is amazing, i've killed every boss i've wanted to so i may go back to queen of the forest to just grind levels/currency

Nice! I killed all bosses now too as a Pathfinder using Doomfletch, want a nice clearspeed char but it has to be able to do bosses well too. I would assume this is really fast for maps, with all the frenzies? Will be using Kaom's and Insanity gloves for cyclone. And with dying sun it should be real nice.

I would really love to see a video, justa t15 map or so, to see the clearspeed.

Also, I don't like playing with life flasks, would it work to run ToH, dying sun, vinktar?

Thanks for your reply.
Editado por útlima vez por b0bblecopter en 28 ago. 2017 12:54:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional