(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk escribió:
@King_Arthas
GL with annuling! So far i had no luck.

@charlyy
"
...false obviously for most occasions...

The Enchant is giving a DPS Boost where we need one, Bosses.
Anything else that dies within 4 sec.(that's the duration of recently) doesn't need any buff.

This Build is focused on having DPS/ Def. on demand, rather than getting inflating dps after killing stuff for 4 sec.

Well that's the beauty of PoE, different builds, different possibilities.
For headhunter users the vaal breach method is pretty much BiS.

I am just saying that this enchant also heavily influences tooltip dps for people that were wondering and getting frustrated.
I don't know how to post gears, but the char that i use is pointytittay.

I'm not sure but it seems like i'm missing something. My runs aren't that bad, but it seems like i can do a lot more dmg with my KB. The gif on the first page of this thread clears easily in 1 shot, but it takes me sometimes up to 3 (reg monsters). Also what aura are you using in the gif, because i definitely do not have that ice explosion on my guy.
No conqueror's potency and no alchemist nodes first off, you'll get one extra barrage arrow with dying sun up. You could also upgrade just about every piece of rare gear you have. The correct boot and helmet enchantments are very important for end game single target. +2 Devoto's are cheap enough to work towards for most folks.
Editado por útlima vez por supremePINEAPPLE en 17 oct. 2017 0:01:20

my own crafted wand not even multi modded but tooltip shows better dps. do you think its worth for multi mod (probably adds lightning and weapon element with weapons i think) if its not worth can u give me some advice for crafting. some says ilv 74 wands crafting easier for that build. ty
"
Alkoer escribió:

my own crafted wand not even multi modded but tooltip shows better dps. do you think its worth for multi mod (probably adds lightning and weapon element with weapons i think) if its not worth can u give me some advice for crafting. some says ilv 74 wands crafting easier for that build. ty

I saw that and lol'd and thought "Its only a victory if it has t1 flat lightning damage on it :D
"
Alkoer escribió:

The crit chance is decent and multi is great, crafting prefixes on wep isn't that good imo due to low rolls, i would probably lock suffixes and chaos spam and hope you get T1 flat light + % lightning/wed/flat cold or fire etc, correct me if i'm wrong.
@Zanzibar
The Explosion's are Herald Of Ice with the new Gore MTX.
It would make no sense if i'd run a different Aura setup than written down in the guide ;)

I miss Accu. on Gear? Your chance to hit should above 90%(!)
That could be a reason why your KB is lacking, you need to hit in order to crit.

@Alkoer
In Terms of what Wand/ Item is better, i would def. prefer Path of Building.
Since this Tool will also show you the Damage you get in addition from elemental penetraion.
Which is not shown in the Tool Tip.

BTW. my hideout DPS with the item's i do have now is 68,114 on my Barrage.
Wrath, Herald of Ice and Golem only.
It would sit at 60k without the Boot enchant.

How the fck i get more dmg ? my dps without flask is 25k on kinetic and 33k on barrage.
"
BoraTlmao escribió:

How the fck i get more dmg ? my dps without flask is 25k on kinetic and 33k on barrage.

I would assume your crit chance is kinda on the low side ? You are missing the extra from rat's nest, the crit nodes on the top wand wheel.

I would drop the 3 points at throatseeker, and the 4 points past Acrobatics, and 1 of the jewel slots or one of the 5% life nodes if you have enough life, which i doubt because none of your jewel's have life on them at all. Get the rest of the points in the wand circle to the crits, then the 3 for the flask nodes since those are very good and you should of gotten them long ago.
"
Artwebb1986 escribió:
"
BoraTlmao escribió:

I would assume your crit chance is kinda on the low side ? You are missing the extra from rat's nest, the crit nodes on the top wand wheel.

I would drop the 3 points at throatseeker, and the 4 points past Acrobatics, and 1 of the jewel slots or one of the 5% life nodes if you have enough life, which i doubt because none of your jewel's have life on them at all. Get the rest of the points in the wand circle to the crits, then the 3 for the flask nodes since those are very good and you should of gotten them long ago.

From acrobatics to phase acrobatics i refund now. i did the circle that i needed and will leveling for the flask points. thats my new ring btw :

34k kinetic and 45k barrage now.
Editado por útlima vez por BoraTlmao en 17 oct. 2017 21:25:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional