(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
charlyy escribió:
"
RellikIsMyGod escribió:
Amazing build. Cleared all the content super easily with the gear below. Tooltip in hideout is 50k with wrath, herald of ice and golem. I started this build with a 5 link and something like 2ex so it is very easy to upgrade to something like the gear below with enough time!

I use this for mapping:

The damage is hardly worse than the +1 arrow and way cheaper so it is a good option.

50k with just wrath, herald of ice and golem and no flasks?

Either a lot of people here are lying or I am clearly doing something wrong.

No way you get 50k tooltip without flasks and just auras + golems honestly.

as long as the profile is not private you can always check yourself

its more because there is 23 penetration for lightning and 15 penetration for cold calculated in

if you calculate that out its 49168 but there might be some rounding mistakes so it can easily be very close to 50k
Editado por útlima vez por Malaugrym en 15 oct. 2017 5:47:33
"
charlyy escribió:
"
RellikIsMyGod escribió:
Amazing build. Cleared all the content super easily with the gear below. Tooltip in hideout is 50k with wrath, herald of ice and golem. I started this build with a 5 link and something like 2ex so it is very easy to upgrade to something like the gear below with enough time!

I use this for mapping:

The damage is hardly worse than the +1 arrow and way cheaper so it is a good option.

58k with the Rat's Nest
50k with the Starkonja's.
Editado por útlima vez por RellikIsMyGod en 15 oct. 2017 7:28:39
how u guys get plus 200%mov spd base?I only got like 57% cant reach that maybe missing something important and what i should be upgrading next of my build?

i got dying sun and vinktar flask so that boost my dmg up. My barrage dmg is like 19k with buffs and kb 19k aswell.

"
machucao escribió:
how u guys get plus 200%mov spd base?I only got like 57% cant reach that maybe missing something important and what i should be upgrading next of my build?

i got dying sun and vinktar flask so that boost my dmg up. My barrage dmg is like 19k with buffs and kb 19k aswell.

Get these two flasks and you should be able to get way higher movement speed. It should be around 200% :)

Also, that wand is very bad. Spell mods don't apply to barrage or kinetic blast. Get Piscator's Vigil or something that looks more like this:
Editado por útlima vez por RellikIsMyGod en 15 oct. 2017 10:28:32
"
charlyy escribió:

50k+ tooltip is easily attainable with no flasks with good gear, my char actually has 77k tooltip with no flasks.

So perhaps you are doing things wrong, but I can only assume you noticed that you use a somewhat different tree than the one in this guide and use tempest binding which does nothing for single target (the only place more damage is needed). Besides your tree and helm, the rest would just be
min-maxing jewels and rings, 21/20 gems, and a better wand as a last upgrade.
Editado por útlima vez por whoismiked en 15 oct. 2017 14:14:41
Need a tips on what you think about this ring i craft, from pob seems a boost for dps and little life, i'm waiting to get some annulament orb to give a try with some exalt

For equip it i take out this ring

Hey Guys!

Some Video's for ya, hope you enjoy them.

All 4 Guardian's with my current Gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nXQhxdWLfI

Uncut Shaper run with my current Gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYCnLra6B40

Killing Shaper with a Lifesprig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTID6whhuo

"
whoismiked escribió:
"
charlyy escribió:

50k+ tooltip is easily attainable with no flasks with good gear, my char actually has 77k tooltip with no flasks.

So perhaps you are doing things wrong, but I can only assume you noticed that you use a somewhat different tree than the one in this guide and use tempest binding which does nothing for single target (the only place more damage is needed). Besides your tree and helm, the rest would just be
min-maxing jewels and rings, 21/20 gems, and a better wand as a last upgrade.

Well by now I am playing a different wander build.
I noticed that the boots enchant gives a massive tooltip boost too (false obviously for most occasions).
Without bisco's, without headhunter and without esh mirror I am getting around 40k tooltip as well.
With rare wand probably 45k then.
Elemental dmg to attack% adds a lot of dps on rings as well.

Tempest binding does a lot for single target if you use vaal breach + esh mirror. Also ice bite is quite nice, innervate giving a small boost as well.
Whether to use tempest binding or not comes down to personal preference and depends on your build.

The esh mirror headhunter version of the wanderfinder just differs from tomahawk's

Both great builds tho
Editado por útlima vez por charlyy en 15 oct. 2017 15:16:55
Hi guys, could you gearcheck my wander? I just upgraded my helmet to +2 projectile, what should be the next step? Thanks!

Editado por útlima vez por Klintisztvud en 15 oct. 2017 16:34:30

Hello, I am having serious issues with my damage and survivability with this build. I can't kill eternal Izaro to get the extra damage from the last 2 ascendancy points. I also can't go above tier 10 maps. I thought that switching from lycosidae+thunderfists to a rare shield/gloves and accuracy rings would improve things but my damage tanked by a lot (almost half for kb). I have about 1.5 exalted to spend. What should I upgrade first?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional