(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hello, could anyone check what I can upgrade or change to improve my character's survivability? Dps isn't a problem, but sometimes it does take a while to kill a high hp unique boss. As for survivability, I'm very squishy barely making 4200 hp with the build at lvl 83 and most of times die to hard-hitting bosses in maps unless I move away quickly. This creates a difficulty for me to do lab runs where I always die to Izara in merciless setting, but I'm doing tier 7+ maps without a problem. The amount of currency I can spend on upgrading this character is about 2 ex. Please give me some feedbacks or tips, thanks! Also my character's name is Zancelot.

Editado por útlima vez por zhengz en 15 oct. 2017 20:01:24
"
XReykoX escribió:

Hello, I am having serious issues with my damage and survivability with this build. I can't kill eternal Izaro to get the extra damage from the last 2 ascendancy points. I also can't go above tier 10 maps. I thought that switching from lycosidae+thunderfists to a rare shield/gloves and accuracy rings would improve things but my damage tanked by a lot (almost half for kb). I have about 1.5 exalted to spend. What should I upgrade first?

replace one of the flasks with vessle of vinktar, just get the penetration version for cheap. should help with leech. use the life flask as a bleed remover. not sure what you have for jewels but get conquarors potency. With the piscators flat ele damage rings are better than %ele damage rings. Lastly Try to get a 6 link queen. Should improve your damage.

Poe numbers estimated at around 1.6m shaper dps. Feels very far away from 3m, so which upgrades should I go from here?
Could anyone look at my character and tell me why I'm not getting a high tooltip, not saying that only tool tip matters? I've been curious as to why I'm not hitting 30k in my hideout. . I know after my gems hit 20/20 I'll get at least 3k more tool tip which puts me at about 22k. Thanks in advance
@King_Arthas
GL with annuling! So far i had no luck.

@charlyy
"
...false obviously for most occasions...

The Enchant is giving a DPS Boost where we need one, Bosses.
Anything else that dies within 4 sec.(that's the duration of recently) doesn't need any buff.

This Build is focused on having DPS/ Def. on demand, rather than getting inflating dps after killing stuff for 4 sec.

@all asking again for what to upgrade

Think/ Check Guide/ Video's

Usually the question can be answered with get the key item's, read the guide carefully, get better rare's. Upgrade what you can, if you can't, grind content you can.

I put a lot of time and effort to deliver all the answer's you need, use it YO
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 16 oct. 2017 13:40:02
This is my build now, i need to improve my rings but i cant just find a decent opal ring because my resistance will not be capped. Can you help me to find any alternative solution?

Required stats without any rings: At least 48 fire, 15 cold, 45 lightning resistance + 7 str (for inc duration gem)

Ill sell all my gear, if anyone wants, pm me in game
Can someone please help me out ?
Alot of the time im doing no damage at all with barrage and sometimes with kinetic blast. I have 88% hit chance.
current gear
Spoiler

dont have fully optimized gear yet but i feel like it shouldnt be this bad.
Edit: also having issues sustaining mana.
Editado por útlima vez por JonesJM en 16 oct. 2017 17:13:26
"
JonesJM escribió:
Alot of the time im doing no damage at all with barrage and sometimes with kinetic blast. I have 88% hit chance.
current gear
Spoiler

The issue is not enough life on rings (literally no hp rolls) and amulet.

Also, your rings are steel base, so mainly good for physical builds. Even any old base with a flat lightning attack roll will give you better damage output.
Also, might help to get one or two accuracy rolls (at least 200) on rings or something. that will bump your chance to hit up to 90% or so (ideally).

Hope this helps.
"
JonesJM escribió:
current gear
Spoiler

>shit rings , lvl 11 added lightning gem in barrage setup and lvl 18 wrath
>why am I doing no damage?

...are you serious mate?
edit: also you're not using unique conqueror's jewel thus missing 1 extra proj on barrage
Editado por útlima vez por ssMETALURGss en 16 oct. 2017 18:55:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional