(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
JonesJM escribió:
Ok so i read thru the guide multiple times but i still cant figure out how to increased my DPS.
Currently im sitting at 380k unbuffed and 700k buffed (can hit 1 mill if vinktars shocks).
I feel like this is wayy too little damage for the amount of currency i have dumped into this build.
Im currently at lvl 92 with 1 jewel upgrade left.
This is my current gear
Spoiler

Even tho 380k is not the absolute worst, it just feels like wayy to little and after i run out of flasks i feel like i dont do any damage and the fights drag on for wayy to long.
Survivability has not been an issue even with 4.9k hp, it can sometimes get tricky without vinktars leech but its still fine.
My question is, what should i change that would give me the most dps ?
Quick edit: Rat's nest is not really an option right now since its wayy too expensive.

Good news is that Rat's nest is not the solution. Bad news is that a steady stream of quite expensive upgrades is the solution. You're currently sitting at 983k POB Shaper DPS. Some immediate things:

- Better boot enchant
- Level all your gems to 20 and quality all your gems to 20
- Replace your jewel
- Change your tree to hit a few more jewel slots and important dps slots (I could quite easily change your tree for like 10% more dmg and a bit more life).
- Upgrade your rares - you have flat phys affixes on a few items which are completely dead slots. When going for maximum efficiency every affix slot counts.

It's going to get even more expensive basically but I remember killing Shaper around 1M dps and it's sort of at that point where it started getting fun. I can honestly say I'm not quite sure what I did myself but it felt like going from 1M to 3.6M went even faster than from 0 to 1M. Just keep enjoying your wander and see upgrading as something that's a fun part of the process and before you know it you will be tearing through guardians like they are T10 bosses...

IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"

I would assume your crit chance is kinda on the low side ? You are missing the extra from rat's nest, the crit nodes on the top wand wheel.

I would drop the 3 points at throatseeker, and the 4 points past Acrobatics, and 1 of the jewel slots or one of the 5% life nodes if you have enough life, which i doubt because none of your jewel's have life on them at all. Get the rest of the points in the wand circle to the crits, then the 3 for the flask nodes since those are very good and you should of gotten them long ago.

"

From acrobatics to phase acrobatics i refund now. i did the circle that i needed and will leveling for the flask points. thats my new ring btw :

34k kinetic and 45k barrage now.

"

The 4 points past acrobatics + 5% life point but whatever if you want to get rid of acrobatics too go nuts. Myself i would of gotten rid of the thick skin life points and put the flask node + acrobatics back.

I will skill it again if I can do tier 16 maps with it (4.6k life) I am able to? How much barrage dps I need?
Editado por útlima vez por BoraTlmao en 18 oct. 2017 18:47:41
guys should i go for devoto +2 barrage proj or rats nest +1 while saving up for rats nest +2?
Just got home.

@baloooSKRTSKRT
From the Feedback i recieved, go for a +2 Devoto's

@AlmightyPatman
Can't thank you enough, nice write up!
*brofistbump*

This is a great build, but I feel like it's not for me. I think that currency sink is too big and I'm pretty bored of this playstyle. Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your work!
Editado por útlima vez por Zvybfm en 20 oct. 2017 11:29:39
"
Zvybfm escribió:
Hi people! If somebody is interested, I want to sell my wander gear from this guide for something about 35ex. Character's name is xDang_yo. Cheers.

EDIT guess it's not a tradeforum and I shouldn't make it worse with my comments
Editado por útlima vez por juerk en 19 oct. 2017 16:54:03
"
Toma_Hawk escribió:
@AlmightyPatman
Can't thank you enough, nice write up!
*brofistbump*

Haha - I reckon you get tired of repeating yourself so I figured I'd give you a break by saying what you probably would've said :)
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Any suggestions on what to change in the hoi-coh-assassins mark-onslaught support if I run elemental weakness on hit thunderfists? Been running them both and just realized my mistake.
@Anus_Smasher

You can use an Enlighten to increase your Mana for attacks, or Ice Bite to generate frenzy charge's.

You can go all out crazy like using Inc. Aoe to increase the Ice Explosion's

but this will drain your Mana fast.

I would use it as a 3 Link or the gem's i suggested (enlighten or ice bite).

You will have to find an alternative way for power charges(may power charge on crit. linked with herald of ice? :D)

You can post your feedback, what work's and what not ;)

How i can increase my damage now ?

In hideout with buffs and golem - Kinetic : 42k , Barrage : 46k

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional