[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
sinlki escribió:
may i ask how can you get that much armor?

All actual gear and tree are posted on guide. Maybe you're not considering having your flasks up when looking at the tooltip? (Granite, Jade)
Hi,

Great thread that i'm following. I'm in act 2 merciless. But :

Why do you take +1 charge endurance in merciless with bandits quest ?

Is the bandits quest up to date ?

Thanks;
Editado por útlima vez por Tiggy en 21 oct. 2016 8:57:20
"
Tiggy escribió:
Hi,

Great thread that i'm following. I'm in act 2 merciless. But :

Why do you take +1 charge endurance in merciless with bandits quest ?

Is the bandits quest up to date ?

Thanks;

Bringer of Rain gives you endurance charges from blocking and endurance charges are great damage reduction.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
"
squ1shed escribió:

Bringer of Rain gives you endurance charges from blocking and endurance charges are great damage reduction.

Thanks.
Looking for some suggestions for gear updrages. Moving up to T15 maps but I feel like my damage is a bit low. Struggling to find upgrades that don't cost 5ex+ though.

Gear:

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcFLQaLCiYM9w2NE0wTyRQgFE0UdRXsF-EYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqKaUuUy_MMk41kjboQKBEnkZpR35KfU3jTjJQR1O7Vw1Yr1uvXz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GhlbNhvO3TtdPF1TnaseA15OXrvfNl-4oIHhNmE74cph3aK8ItPj5mS95d5ns2fy6ZXpo2nMKluqZWsr62NrlC18raKuR28n702vni-p8AawL_BgsRYypDPftIh02_Yvdlh2sHjn-RR6Ubp1eoY7w7yL_JB8kXzm_ZI9zL4Avjr_Ev-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=cjf1023&characterName=Lando_Biggoron

5600 HP, 1300 ES.

Would spending the currency on regrets to clean up my skill tree (slightly different than OP's) be my best bet for gaining some more damage?

Thanks for any helpful responses.

EDIT**: Also, I have the currency to buy a Varunastra + respec on my tree accordingly, would this be the most efficient use of my currency to gain better dps without sacrificing defense?
Editado por útlima vez por cjf1023 en 21 oct. 2016 13:18:14
"
cjf1023 escribió:
Looking for some suggestions for gear updrages. Moving up to T15 maps but I feel like my damage is a bit low. Struggling to find upgrades that don't cost 5ex+ though.

Gear:

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcFLQaLCiYM9w2NE0wTyRQgFE0UdRXsF-EYkRjbGj4aVSDjIWAm-CgqKaUuUy_MMk41kjboQKBEnkZpR35KfU3jTjJQR1O7Vw1Yr1uvXz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadl8GhlbNhvO3TtdPF1TnaseA15OXrvfNl-4oIHhNmE74cph3aK8ItPj5mS95d5ns2fy6ZXpo2nMKluqZWsr62NrlC18raKuR28n702vni-p8AawL_BgsRYypDPftIh02_Yvdlh2sHjn-RR6Ubp1eoY7w7yL_JB8kXzm_ZI9zL4Avjr_Ev-Cv5r_o8=?accountName=cjf1023&characterName=Lando_Biggoron

5600 HP, 1300 ES.

Would spending the currency on regrets to clean up my skill tree (slightly different than OP's) be my best bet for gaining some more damage?

Thanks for any helpful responses.

EDIT**: Also, I have the currency to buy a Varunastra + respec on my tree accordingly, would this be the most efficient use of my currency to gain better dps without sacrificing defense?

My suggestion for increasing damage is to get rid of the 3 dex nodes + 3 Thick Skin nodes attached to it. Then redo the connection nodes on Barbarism to get rid of the two nodes to the east (4% life, 3% res all + 10 str node) and add the str node connecting to the jewel socket. This will give you 7 nodes.

-22% added max life
-3% res all
-30 dex
-8% ele status evasion

Take the three berzerking nodes, and the four slaughter nodes.
+27% attack speed
+10% chance to Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill
+55% phys damage

That will boost your damage considerably. What jewels do you have?
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
just wanna come back and say thank you! my first complete poe build and my first league. able to complete the 36 challenges using this build, mostly by myself ^-^

truly low budget! very powerful relative to its cost. great for new players or those who dont want to break the bank and complete the challenges. dont think i spend more than 2ex on all my gears. on top of that, there is mapping guide, which helped me prepare for a lot of the wtf moment, a lifesaver for a new player like me.

my only complain is that the aoe of cleave and static strike is kinda meh, Gratuitous Violence helps a lot, but there always 1 or 2 annoying monsters that got left out of the explosion radius. love sunder but it kinda suck balls against bossy. then again, i have very little experience with other build to compare and i guess you cant ask for everything in this already amazing build!

"
My suggestion for increasing damage is to get rid of the 3 dex nodes + 3 Thick Skin nodes attached to it. Then redo the connection nodes on Barbarism to get rid of the two nodes to the east (4% life, 3% res all + 10 str node) and add the str node connecting to the jewel socket. This will give you 7 nodes.

-22% added max life
-3% res all
-30 dex
-8% ele status evasion

Take the three berzerking nodes, and the four slaughter nodes.
+27% attack speed
+10% chance to Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill
+55% phys damage

That will boost your damage considerably. What jewels do you have?

My three jewels are:

5% atk speed - 6% max life - 12% fire and cold res
15% phys with axes - 6% max life - 10% all res
13 dex - 7% life - 10% cold and lightning

One of the other major problems is keeping my resists above the ele weakness threshhold, as well as the dex requirements on high level riposte and vaal haste gems.

Feels like I've built my gear to meet all bare minimum requirements, any time I want to change a piece of gear or some nodes on my tree I end up spending 2 hours on poe.trade looking for that perfect piece without sacrificing other stats.

"
cjf1023 escribió:

Feels like I've built my gear to meet all bare minimum requirements, any time I want to change a piece of gear or some nodes on my tree I end up spending 2 hours on poe.trade looking for that perfect piece without sacrificing other stats.

I feel like your boots are a big weak spot. Get some res on those and be able to gain more dmg with flat phys on other pieces. Seems like you have way too much int on gear also. You should only need about 115 total. I feel like you may be able to drop some

Quality Gems would boost your dmg also.

"
mas_mariano escribió:

Glad you like it! About your questions:

1. I always recommend BoR main version of the build. Is easier to gear and cheaper and final outcome is great for any map up to T15 or Guardian (Shaper cannot be done).
2. Not only Guardians. Is really difficult to stun bosses with this build and stun mechanics are not reliable imo. So Endurance Charge generation is kinda poor with 6L+Aegis. But truth is that this is not a main concern. Your survivability relies on block and Aegis replenish.
3. Enduring Cry doesn't work on CWDT, you have to self cast it.
4. Yes, that's the great thing about Varunastra, double/triple dips.

thanks for answer my questions @mas_mariano

well.. i will test Varunastra+6L+Aegis, already bought armor 6L and Varunastra (53% increased physical dmg, add 45 - 87 phy dmg )

And in Passive Tree I took the 3 points from "Hatchet Master" and 4 Points from "Spliting Straikes".. And used these points in "Deadly Dilettante"(4points) and "By the Blade"(3 points) .
But to my surprise my damage dropped oO .The damage to the sword was not to have increased a lot?
what do you think?
Editado por útlima vez por OzzyBurn en 22 oct. 2016 19:57:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional