[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
Valinen escribió:
Hello,
where did you get the int and dex for the gems without enchanting attributes on gear?

For INT I take Ancestral Knowledge point and then some more from jewels (or gear, usually rings). About DEX, you just need some points and you can easily get them from jewels/gear too.
"
23083860 escribió:
Spoiler

unbuff 23k dps
full buff 44k dps cleave + conc effect

how can boost more damage pls

I don't know about your tree and jewels. Link them if you want that I take a look.

First thing to do is exchange WED with Added Fire Damage and then try to get Q20/L20 gems (Cleave most important, you got just L16). Steel rings with essence craft (Contempt) could increase your damage a lot too.
"
Bugnaz escribió:
Finally got to 70 and I am starting to work on resistances and the rest of my gear. I still have 8 Skill Points to assign too.

The final Skill Tree doesn't include Amplify, I thought this was a new thing that was worth getting, or is this not the case.

If you use Static Strike is not worthy because SS is single target damage and explosions are not considered attacks, so no AoE modifiers apply. If you use an AoE skill like Cleave, then is worth going that way.
"
HOLLA escribió:
How important is a higher dps soul taker? this is mine:

Spoiler
Rarity: Unique
Soul Taker
Siege Axe
--------
One Handed Axe
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 100-187 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.85 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Str: 148
Dex: 92
Int: 64
--------
Sockets: R-R-G
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
117% increased Physical Damage
Adds 10 to 20 Physical Damage
23% increased Attack Speed
+24% to Cold Resistance
Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks
Your Physical Damage can Chill
--------
It is too easy for the soul to escape from an open heart.
--------
Has Vampiric Weapon Effect

I can buy the best ones on poe trade right now, but I am wondering how high the priority is, for example my rings are pretty meh:

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Spiral
Two-Stone Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 63
--------
Item Level: 81
--------
+16% to Fire and Cold Resistances
--------
Adds 3 to 7 Physical Damage to Attacks
+73 to maximum Life
64% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+39% to Lightning Resistance
+22% to Cold Resistance

Rarity: Rare
Damnation Gyre
Iron Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Adds 1 to 4 Physical Damage to Attacks
--------
+76 to maximum Life
+15 to maximum Mana
61% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+34% to Chaos Resistance
+21 to Dexterity

Should I upgrade these first? sorry for the nooby questions, I'm still pretty new and learning a lot :)

Also I should mention this is in ESC

A near perfect Soul Taker is about 1-1.5 exalted on league now. And you will get around +20 PDPS from it. I suggest you go first for two Steel Rings with essence craft (contempt) that will boost your damage a lot. Then, go for Soul Taker, because is a good improvement too.
"
Zanzibar escribió:
I"m gonna need some tips. I"m currently running the aegis set up with static strike enchanted devoto and a 5 link armor. I killed the minotaur no problem, but when it comes to the other 3 guardians i'm having trouble. it seems like 4.6k life + 200 ES isn't enough to keep me alive, even with max block. On top it feels like i'm not doing enough damage when it comes to bosses. I couldn't even kill normal Atziri :(

If you don't have a good 6L rare chest, I strongly recommend you to use BoR. Damage will be really low. Using Aegis with just 200 ES is unworthy too, because you need a good ES pool to replenish to improve your survivability. Helm and Chest are the main source of ES, so, using Devoto's is another problem.
"
Bugnaz escribió:
Is it worth going for Amplify in the skill tree?

And what was the outcome between the Ancestral's, is Protector better for the Attack Speed, over Warchiefs extra Melee Damage?

Is there a recommended Health Total for Standard? I see a lot of comments from people who have 5.5k HP, and I'm sitting here on 2.5 feeling like I need to lift more ;)
~

SirChickenOfNugget.

- Amplify: worthy, but not if you use Static Strike, because is single target and explosions are not considered attacks, so no AoE modifiers apply.

- Totem: best DPS from Protector, but just a few more. I prefer Warchief because of the smash-smash-smash :)

- Life: should be around 5K-5.5K at level 90. Maybe you take too many damage nodes before going for life, I strongly recommend you pick life first and then damage. Plus, life on each piece of gear is really important. You need at least 4.5K life to be comfortable.
"
Athesh escribió:
Hey I just got my first atziri kill, thanks for the build man.

Gratz on your first Atziri kill, glad to read you liked the build!
"
Vorpalbladee escribió:
what lacerate setup you recommend?

Truth is that I don't like Lacerate, but I think that same setup as other physical damage skills should apply: Lacerate + Multistrike + Added Fire Damage + Inc. AoE / Conc. Effect.

If things are similar to Cleave, then I guess you should go all the time with Conc. Effect (of course, having already Gratuitous Violence).

Please, share your experience with Lacerate after you give it a try. Right now, I don't recall any good opinion about that skill with this build on high tier maps (+T13).
Well, just realized that today, this post reaches 40 pages of Q&A since Essence league began. Just one month and a half ago... Thanks to all!
mas_mariano, no thank YOU for taking the time to make the guide, and still answer questions for this long. Thanks for the reply to my question aswell, it helps a lot. You mention using contempt essence on steel ring, I am wondering though, what is your opinion on the essence of hysteria? for rings it gives 10% of your physical damage as fire! Again, thanks for all your hard work :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional