[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I followed exactly to build and was 68% / block
You just need 67% block from tooltip. Then, you have to consider +3% block from Tempest Shield (on CWDT) and +8% block from Painforged ascendancy point. All together makes the final 78% block chance.
"
pooplord_420 escribió:
in practice, how reliable is violent retaliation damage proc?

i know the op picked it for the guardian coz its immune to bleeding, but i don't want to pick an ascendancy point just for guardian (something i prolly try it once and never do it again).
for non-guardian general mapping purpose, the 80% increase damage against map bosses seem like a lot compare to what blood in the eyes give. though blood in the eye does have a 6% dmg reduction. hmm, help me decide ...

I like Blood in Eyes, and you got damage reduction plus 40% inc. damage to mobs/bosses. So, if you're not planning to do Guardians on a regular basis, picking Blood in Eyes seems the best overall choice. I did all Guardians without Violent Retaliation (I realized that they are bleed immune after making all of them), so taking VR is just an improvement.
"
vbvan escribió:
I did some experiment, and here is the result.

My armor is 12621. At level 94, it means 55% physical damage reduction. So I take 45% of the damage.

With both Granite and Jade on, my armor becomes 38955 and reduction is 79%. So I take 21% of the damage.

With Basalt on, my armor becomes 16556 and the reduction is 82%. So I take 18% of the damage.

So Basalt is way better in this case (like 15% less physical damage taken)

BTW, you only need 23% charges reduction (the charges used will be truncated, not rounded, so 40 * 0.77 = 30.8 => 30). It took me < 20 alters to get one.

Same here. Getting that charges reduction was less than 20 alts needed. And having two uses on Basalt makes them a better choice overall.
"
ibztomato escribió:
Very nice build to play and very very tanky! Can facetank almost anything... Died at lvl 85 with 6k life to a volatile mob (map mod was +20% life and 30% incr. dmg.)
The map is also very fun to play in pvp :-)

Glad you like it! Volatile mobs are so annoying sometimes... After all this time, I have to say that still sometimes they caught me by surprise when map mods makes them more dangerous.
I"m gonna need some tips. I"m currently running the aegis set up with static strike enchanted devoto and a 5 link armor. I killed the minotaur no problem, but when it comes to the other 3 guardians i'm having trouble. it seems like 4.6k life + 200 ES isn't enough to keep me alive, even with max block. On top it feels like i'm not doing enough damage when it comes to bosses. I couldn't even kill normal Atziri :(
Is it worth going for Amplify in the skill tree?

And what was the outcome between the Ancestral's, is Protector better for the Attack Speed, over Warchiefs extra Melee Damage?

Is there a recommended Health Total for Standard? I see a lot of comments from people who have 5.5k HP, and I'm sitting here on 2.5 feeling like I need to lift more ;)
~

SirChickenOfNugget.
Editado por útlima vez por Bugnaz en 18 oct. 2016 7:43:15
Hello, I'm Roy, and this is my short post about how does this build feel.

Well, this is melee build wich in the meta of BV have some lack of clearspeed, but its not an issue if You like melee. Build is VERY tanky when You hit that 78/78, dps feel nice even with not big aoe...

I decided to go Cleave-Multistrike-AddFire-ConcEff, with templar aoe nodes (coz why not), varunastra variation. My rares are some cheap items, but decent. Fullgear here.

Spoiler

Build is made for endgame melee fans. I skipped few things, added templar AOE, now im heading to scion life and dmg from "axewheel". I recomend that build for everyone who wanna facetank everything. Did my first uber lab ever with no sweat. Now it's shaper time.

I rate this build 7+/10, very strong, cheap, tanky, lack of clearspeed but its okay. :)
Hey I just got my first atziri kill, thanks for the build man.
what lacerate setup you recommend?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional