[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

hi, trying this build, and now im 83 lvl

can you please explain me, how sunder or static strike can do more damage?
cuz with cleave i have much more damage
Spoiler

with all spells im using rrrb helmet

with rrrr helmet i have
Spoiler

with all buffs i have with cleave around 100k dps
with static strike around 90k
Editado por útlima vez por 98h1zc en 19 sept. 2016 20:43:24
Do you feel like this build is shaper viable (in softcore essence)?
Editado por útlima vez por Alphaherox en 19 sept. 2016 20:49:06
"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
mustafa2812 escribió:
"
DeadManWalkin escribió:
Hi,

I am currently leveling this build. my currency is basically now gone as I have bought soul taker and BoR.

You mention that either BoR without chest and with lioneye's shield or without BoR, with a 6L chest and with Aegis shield.

Ignoring the Build costs... Would a version with BoR and Aegis also work, or is this not a good thing to aim for? why is it that it is either BoR or Aegis, why not both?

I'll second this question because I seem to remember this build running BoR Aegis at one point or another

Some people write on this guide that BoR/Aegis approach was good enough for them. I'm not saying that is wrong to go that way, but imo, Aegis is truly worthy if you have a good ES pool to replenish. That's why I put Aegis with a 6L. So you can take Armour/ES from chest and helm. Making pretty easy to get a 1K ES pool at least.

Imo, if you will spend the currency on Aegis, just go a little bit further and get the rest of the combo. Getting a corrupted chest, Aegis will be the most expensive item.

I have a double legacy BoR on Standard but would you still consider 6L Aegis a better option? I imagine it would be tankier and easier to find resists on gear. And would you spec into that only after Uber Lab as you said in your original post?

Current gear:

Spoiler

Basically just threw this together with Standard stuff. I know flasks aren't perfect. Jewels aren't great either but most of them have life and I have capped block. I also wonder if Taste of Hate would be better than one of the flasks that you have selected.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
"
mas_mariano escribió:
After a really disappointing first try, I tried T15 Overgrown Ruin Map corrupted again.

And happy to say, deathless and facetanking bosses. And no loot, ok, but who cares!

Some changes where needed. I will detail all this on guide, but basically, I go for Diamond Skin and exchance some gear to get 60% chaos resist there.

Then, before enter the arena, I swap one ring with this lovely unique (2c worth almost perfect roll):

Also exchange Added Fire Damage with Life Leech for tankiness.

With Atziri's Promise, you cap chaos resis and can stay on desecrate or caustic clouds for all the time you want...

How about those chaos searing bonds, they really hurt.
I totally agree with your decision to build up some chaos resistance and take the Diamond Skin passive.

I am running your build as my first serious attempt at Path of Exile and got some chaos resistance too but I wasn't sure if I should take Diamons Skin (I generally tend not to mess up with passive trees published by the authors of a build), though I really wanted to.

Now at my next level I will take Diamond Skin without even needing to refund anything. Great timing!
Yesterday tried Uber LAB
43k on the tooltip with 3 auras, I did not have enough damage to kill the Isar with charges
what should I do?
to try again, or to improve their equipment
Happy me! Core down and deathless! Just can't believe it.

I tried on Perandus and was a terrible experience. Now deathless with this mods (none so difficult, but...): +30% more monster life, vulnerability and no life regeneration.

All I needed to do is go all the way with Life Leech instead of Added Fire Damage and put Ming's Hearth on Maligaro and Malacai fight. Maligaro has a desecrate really hard and Malacai, well, do a lot of stuff when he is angry.

Loot wasn't spectacular, but cover the costs...

With this, all T15 completed and totally doable. Now guardians await...
"
NaughtyHotaru escribió:
This build will be work with Wild Strike?? and if work so what skills using with wild strike? multistrike + wed + added fire dmg / forfity is good?? i play the hc

I give a quick try to Wild Strike, but don't like it. I prefer Static Strike until merciless lab, then Cleave all the way to level 90 or T13 maps and then, Static Strike again for harder map tiers.

I can't confirm one thing about WS. If the secondary elemental AoE attack is 100% elemental, then bleed effect will not spread, and this will become the skill pretty useless for this build. If elemental damage conversion on secondary AoE attack is partial, then could be used.

Wild Strike + WED + Added Fire Damage + Multistrike, I guess.

I use fortify on Shield Charge with inc. duration support, enough for SC at least.
"
squ1shed escribió:
"
N1ght20 escribió:
What do you think about taking Dirty Techniques? Looks like we have insane attack speed and bleed chance to stack poison, is it worth to take it with cleave?

No one responded to my initial foray into the bleed/poison stacking :(
I don't think it's worth it. I'm missing 3 nodes right now because I'm lacking in dex/int from gear (if you check my passive tree) but here's what I found with Dirty Tech.

3 nodes (you can do 4, but the 8% bleed on hit is wasted with the 50% application)
70% increased DoT
20% increased skill effect duration
25% chance to poison on hit to bleeding enemies
Stacking poison on bosses sounds like a ridiculous increase to single target damage but I have no idea if it's going to be better than Bloodletting

Since bleed does NOT stack, the amount of damage bleed does is pretty mediocre considering the insane attack speed and low damage per actual attack. So let's look at the poison which is the actual draw of the node.

With the super high attack speed, we'll assume the enemy is bleeding already since we're really concerned with unique/rare mobs that will soak a lot of attacks before dying. Also assuming 100% physical/chaos damage on attack and no other DoT duration/damage modifiers.

The DPS increase is .25 (chance) * .08 (poison damage) * 1.2 (extended duration) * 1.7 (increased DoT) which comes out to 0.0408 aka 4.1% additional damage. Remember that this scales with your base damage and it's not increased damage.

I personally don't find it worth it and would rather take survivability nodes. If anyone wants to weigh in on anything I'm missing that would be neat!

As squ1shed states, bleed doesn't stack so don't wait any damage improvement on that.

Poison stacks, but depends on physical+chaos damage, so I think is not good enough for the cost. squ1shed takes the effort on making the math (thanks for that), but I guess that damage is enough and survivability will be most important at final tiers. True that I go with Static Strike since T14 for some additional damage. I felt like Cleave was kinda not enough against hardest bosses.

"
For me, only Shaper is impossible. All 4 Guardians were average challenging and with some rippy map mods after vaaling it i died few times, but other than that it was all good.
Shaper fight is so poorly designed for melee classes. Nearly 80% of the arena was filled with that vortex clouds and i couldn't even move near him in order to damage him. Did like 10% of his hp and that's it. His spells and attacks are just fine, but arena is small and overcrowded with those clouds. If you are gonna solo it, forget it, you are just wasting your time. I'm really disappointed how the fight is designed. And i'm playing solo only.

Sad about Shaper, I didn't tried him yet.

Great you already deal with all guardians, I'm really happy to read that. I didn't try any of them, was busy with all maps up to T15, but today, after completing a corrupted Core deathless, only guardians remain.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience against guardians and shaper!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional