[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

I just wanted to give some simple tip since i read about using Ming's Heart. The only mandatory encounter when i was nearly forced to use ming was Chimera guardian boss battle, in the wave when you encounter chaos snakes. They can kill you nearly instantly without Ming. For me it was particularly difficult since when i swap the ring i was lacking the intelligence (Conc Eff is worth it imo), so i had to switch anvil with rare amy. Dps was MUCH higher with yellow amy+ming and HP was not that much reduced since ammy had HP, but i lost a lot in %block. So for me, i think that snakes in that fight was the hardest enemy i encountered so far. Best strategy is to charge as soon as possible to one corner of the arena and kite only few of them, because if you kite 10+ you will have a VERY hard battle.

EDIT. Oh yes, almost forgot Maligaro fight in Core map, it's highly recommended to use Ming since he can 1shot you with his trap if you don't have it equipped OR if you don't use atziri's flask in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por spartacusbringerofrain en 20 sept. 2016 16:35:00
"
I just wanted to give some simple tip since i read about using Ming's Heart. The only mandatory encounter when i was nearly forced to use ming was Chimera guardian boss battle, in the wave when you encounter chaos snakes. They can kill you nearly instantly without Ming. For me it was particularly difficult since when i swap the ring i was lacking the intelligence (Conc Eff is worth it imo), so i had to switch anvil with rare amy. Dps was MUCH higher with yellow amy+ming and HP was not that much reduced since ammy had HP, but i lost a lot in %block. So for me, i think that snakes in that fight was the hardest enemy i encountered so far. Best strategy is to charge as soon as possible to one corner of the arena and kite only few of them, because if you kite 10+ you will have a VERY hard battle.

EDIT. Oh yes, almost forgot Maligaro fight in Core map, it's highly recommended to use Ming since he can 1shot you with his trap if you don't have it equipped OR if you don't use atziri's flask in advance.

What does you gear and tree look like?
I got cleave over 100k, fully buffed. Still a lot of room for improvement as well. Only level 78, with lots of dps nodes I could grab. Could divine Varunastra for more deeps. Better jewels. Quality on gems.

On my command, unleash hell.
"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
98h1zc escribió:
hi, trying this build, and now im 83 lvl

can you please explain me, how sunder or static strike can do more damage?
cuz with cleave i have much more damage
Spoiler

with all spells im using rrrb helmet

with rrrr helmet i have
Spoiler

with all buffs i have with cleave around 100k dps
with static strike around 90k

At least in linked BoR, Static Strike setup is wrong. You need Static Strike + Multistrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Added Fire Damage (or at least PtL).

But, don't forget about explosions with Static Strike. A hit from SS that deals 90K damage, deals (for single target considerations) an additional 60% from a delayed explosion (as tooltip indicates). So, final DPS will be 90K * 1.6 = 144K.

you don't feel like lightning pen is needed for static strike?
With actual Static Strike setup, 30% of your DPS are lightning damage, the rest is mostly fire/cold and some physical.

Initially, I assume that Lightning Penetration will make a difference, but after quite some testing (with BoR version of the build, back on Perandus league) I didn't feel like it was better than actual setup.
"

I found T15 Overgrown Ruin an instant death without Ming's Hearth.

About chimera fight, you're right. If you bring all snakes together you will have a serious problem. But I found that with 60% chaos resis on gear plus Atziri's up damage from snakes was acceptable, of course, not bringing all of them together against you at the same time.
Hi mas_mariano,

why in your setup you link "Increased duration" together with "Fortify"?
Yesterday I realized that he does not work as hoped (Fortify duration isn't incremented).
How could I change the setup?

Regards
If inc duration doesn't increase the duration of fortify for whatever reason, you can always substitute faster attacks for it. not that you need it but.... :D
@johnbocchi:

You are totally right, my mistake. I understand now why: Fortify doesn't have the "duration" tag on it, so it can't be affected by Inc. Duration support gem (or any passive related to duration, except for specific fortify related passives). Sorry all.

Faster Attacks seems the initial choice, but right now is like a waste of one slot to me. I will update this when I find out what to put there.
hi, did phoenix, minotaur and hydra already with a similar build. the fights take rly some time, but all three can´t hurt us too much. will try chimera soon (now using a ming´s heart;-).

PS: For more leech i recommend "vitality void"
Editado por útlima vez por Mr_Andersson en 21 sept. 2016 5:31:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional