[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
SirKeldron escribió:
I started this build because of "sunder".

It seems that I lost some episodes here (I have been really busy the last 2 weeks) and I find out that Sunder is off this build anymore.

Do I need to drop the char and start a new one?

You're right, is confusing from my part to take it out. I will update guide today including Sunder again. I just remove it because I consider that single target damage for high tiers like T13-T15 is not good enough, but that's up to each one decision.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Just finished a T15 Colosseum corrupted. Deathless, facetanking all time Daresso. With great loot:

I move to Static Strike for T15 maps. Little bit slow clear speed but truly great single target damage. Much more comfortable for me in last tiers.

"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
SirKeldron escribió:

It seems that I lost some episodes here (I have been really busy the last 2 weeks) and I find out that Sunder is off this build anymore.

You're right, is confusing from my part to take it out. I will update guide today including Sunder again. I just remove it because I consider that single target damage for high tiers like T13-T15 is not good enough, but that's up to each one decision.

Well thank you very much sir!
I really enjoy this build. I am a casual player and have looked at a number of builds and this one is by far the easiest to play. I am level 80 now and not having any significant problems. The only required item that I have for this build so far is the Soultaker siege axe and no more than 4 linked sockets on any item.

Thanks immensely for this very well written and up to date guide. This is the first toon that I have made it this high and still playable on maps. (I do avoid the hard stuff)
How do you handle poison bosses like the bird on canyon map? Flask? Or is lifeleech-gem enough for them?
Editado por útlima vez por birdis0n en 18 sept. 2016 7:40:40
After a really disappointing first try, I tried T15 Overgrown Ruin Map corrupted again.

And happy to say, deathless and facetanking bosses. And no loot, ok, but who cares!

Some changes where needed. I will detail all this on guide, but basically, I go for Diamond Skin and exchance some gear to get 60% chaos resist there.

Then, before enter the arena, I swap one ring with this lovely unique (2c worth almost perfect roll):

Also exchange Added Fire Damage with Life Leech for tankiness.

With Atziri's Promise, you cap chaos resis and can stay on desecrate or caustic clouds for all the time you want...
Hi,

I am currently leveling this build. my currency is basically now gone as I have bought soul taker and BoR.

You mention that either BoR without chest and with lioneye's shield or without BoR, with a 6L chest and with Aegis shield.

Ignoring the Build costs... Would a version with BoR and Aegis also work, or is this not a good thing to aim for? why is it that it is either BoR or Aegis, why not both?
Editado por útlima vez por xebtria en 18 sept. 2016 16:11:20
"
DeadManWalkin escribió:
Hi,

I am currently leveling this build. my currency is basically now gone as I have bought soul taker and BoR.

You mention that either BoR without chest and with lioneye's shield or without BoR, with a 6L chest and with Aegis shield.

Ignoring the Build costs... Would a version with BoR and Aegis also work, or is this not a good thing to aim for? why is it that it is either BoR or Aegis, why not both?

I'll second this question because I seem to remember this build running BoR Aegis at one point or another
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
"
mas_mariano escribió:
"
SirKeldron escribió:

Already included on last version of this guide.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional