[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

What kind of DPS are you guys getting on your totems? So far I only have 5k dps with Wrath/HoT.

Also EB is really weird, maybe I'm not understanding but it seems that whenever I take any damage, I need to immediatly run away and take no damage for a full 2 seconds before it recharges, is this normal?

I've never played a totem or caster build before so alot of this is new ground for me, thanks.
"
ALonardo escribió:
I gotta ask a question here how is it possable to cast anything with running the 3 auras ? Also I am trying this build out with Templar and having a issue with keeping totems alive long enough to kill stuff . They get crushed

Eldritch battery.

Totems get blown up by perandus packs, just gotta keep casting.
"
Enthesis escribió:
What kind of DPS are you guys getting on your totems? So far I only have 5k dps with Wrath/HoT.

Also EB is really weird, maybe I'm not understanding but it seems that whenever I take any damage, I need to immediatly run away and take no damage for a full 2 seconds before it recharges, is this normal?

I've never played a totem or caster build before so alot of this is new ground for me, thanks.

Playing inquisitor. 10k @ around lvl 70 with a 5L and lvl 16-17 gems. Havnt had a lot of time so far since release so gear/gems very mediocre. Btw with 1 pc from bandits im crit capped alrdy with trashgear, so theres actually no reason tot ake pc from tree as i was planning before, might free up the critchance gem tho, but thats a very lategame option >< Generating pc with oos. The "new" critchance gem is pure gold. Since im close to only critting i always deal true damage, killspeed is pretty good.

Also u can just use Stone Golem + Zealoths Oath, so u always have a very good regen, even if u are hit. U dont need to wait for recharge then ;) Big qol!
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
sorry, wht is oos? how to generate powet charge with ancestral bond?
Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
bamelam escribió:
"
Enthesis escribió:

Playing inquisitor. 10k @ around lvl 70 with a 5L and lvl 16-17 gems. Havnt had a lot of time so far since release so gear/gems very mediocre. Btw with 1 pc from bandits im crit capped alrdy with trashgear, so theres actually no reason tot ake pc from tree as i was planning before, might free up the critchance gem tho, but thats a very lategame option >< Generating pc with oos. The "new" critchance gem is pure gold. Since im close to only critting i always deal true damage, killspeed is pretty good.

Also u can just use Stone Golem + Zealoths Oath, so u always have a very good regen, even if u are hit. U dont need to wait for recharge then ;) Big qol!

Could you link your gear and the tree (or set your characters visible) please?
"
bamelam escribió:
"
Enthesis escribió:

Thanks for sharing =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
khroness escribió:
sorry, wht is oos? how to generate powet charge with ancestral bond?

Orb of storms, you link it to power charge on crit gem. Also u can add curse on hit and ur pref curse. Its good vs large groups and/or bosses, since trashmobs die in 1hit anyways.

"
YobaYoba escribió:

Sure, its just some lvl gear tho, what i found or got for max 1 chaos.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswceCaoOSA_EES8RlhZvFr8abB0UHwIkqiaVKgsqEypbKwotHzY9NsU26Tt8QZZDNkShSVFMs06uTwRS7FVLVcZY5VorXfJh4mKsZJ1mnmjybIxwUnn2f8aCm4Pbg_OJ04uMjDaOZI_6km6VIJUumjudqp2uogCio6PypwiuEq6zsTa0xbb6uMq5k7xWwGbAmsHzwuzDCdD10nzVptgk2fzhc-Nq5CLrY-v17TzwH_DV8h33pvnd-tI=?accountName=bamelam&characterName=BYERVAMPYER

Currently: 5L lvl18 spark = 13k tooltip dps with 4pc per totem.

To do:

- get a high es 5L/6L (6th link = critmulti) // or a good es shield with crit --> then go eb/mom/zo --> so we can use wrath and also get a decent defense boost

- get call of the brotherhood (amazing defense boost)

- link orb of storms to curse on hit with enfeeb/tempchains for harder content to come soon and a also use wb/forti

- get a cwdt setup

- get res/life on gear to use facebreaker gloves (very huge dps boost)

- 20Q spark/multi/etc...

- get spelldmg / crit / critmulti daggers

ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Editado por útlima vez por bamelam en 8 mar. 2016 13:29:16
"
bamelam escribió:

"
YobaYoba escribió:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswceCaoOSA_EES8RlhZvFr8abB0UHwIkqiaVKgsqEypbKwotHzY9NsU26Tt8QZZDNkShSVFMs06uTwRS7FVLVcZY5VorXfJh4mKsZJ1mnmjybIxwUnn2f8aCm4Pbg_OJ04uMjDaOZI_6km6VIJUumjudqp2uogCio6PypwiuEq6zsTa0xbb6uMq5k7xWwGbAmsHzwuzDCdD10nzVptgk2fzhc-Nq5CLrY-v17TzwH_DV8h33pvnd-tI=?accountName=bamelam&characterName=BYERVAMPYER

Thanks.

How are you generating power charges from the OoS? I mean you have no PC duration nodes and OoS have very limited "deploy" range, so you have to get very close to mobs and it's very dangerous with low amount of life.

How to handle with EleReflect maps? It's pain in the ass to replace died totems every two seconds.
Editado por útlima vez por YobaYoba en 8 mar. 2016 16:57:25
"
YobaYoba escribió:
"
bamelam escribió:

"
YobaYoba escribió:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

Thanks.

How are you generating power charges from the OoS? I mean you have no PC duration nodes and OoS have very limited "deploy" range, so you have to get very close to mobs and it's very dangerous with low amount of life.

How to handle with EleReflect maps? It's pain in the ass to replace died totems every two seconds.

You should be replacing a totem every 4 seconds to proc Shaman's Dominion anyways!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional