[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Sure go for it! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
can someone compare the pros and cons between templar and scion?
Hey there ! Thank you for the nice build, actually trying it out.

What would you think of using trap - cold snap - elemental proliferation - cold pen instead of your vaal spark set up ? Would provide a bit more control on the mob packs.

Thanks

anyone did this as shadow? trickster has some nice mana, ES and castspeed boni :)
guess spark isnt scaling that huge with cast speed though ,)
Editado por útlima vez por hcl en 7 mar. 2016 13:18:18
One thing about this build...Vorici missions. Those totems don't discriminate *at all*, and thus his missions are a major pain in the ass if they involve leaving a guard alive. Heck, if you really go ham on totems, they might wind up *killing* the target on a low-life mission >.<
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
One thing about this build...Vorici missions. Those totems don't discriminate *at all*, and thus his missions are a major pain in the ass if they involve leaving a guard alive. Heck, if you really go ham on totems, they might wind up *killing* the target on a low-life mission >.<

just use the skillpool. Decoytotem (+ frostwall, skelli totem etc) to distract/split groups, and e.g firetrap for your target. you could also put in slower propjectiles, or replace spark with something more fitting. actually its quite easy - just need a bit more time and patience for the right moment.
Guys, I appreciate all the questions - but please don't send them to me as private messages. I do not have the time to answer them all, and they don't benefit anyone else than yourself this way. Keep them in this thread so that everyone can benefit from the questions answers :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Would you guys use a wand for proj. speed or is the crit and wb on a dagger too good to pass up?
What are your thoughts on the storm weaver nodes if you already have call of the brotherhood?
I gotta ask a question here how is it possable to cast anything with running the 3 auras ? Also I am trying this build out with Templar and having a issue with keeping totems alive long enough to kill stuff . They get crushed

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional