[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
Ino_0x escribió:
Thanks for a splendid build man, as always.

Though the skilltrees dosnt load for me and running out of info from the vid :P
(says their outdated)

Tough i been running Orb of storms - curse on hit - conductivity alongside the totems.

Do you have any suggestion what to replace Val spaark with, or do you still think its
viable as is ?

Glad you like it! :)

Which of the skill-trees are you trying to open mate? They seem to be working fine for me :)

I am still debating whether or not I like vaal spark in the setup. It still does a good job of taking down large groups and helping with bosses, but there may be better alternatives now. I will probably make a decision in a few days, but for now just go with Vaal spark.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
"
Planisphaerium escribió:
is this build still effective with 2.2?

Playing it at level 42 now, it honestly feels sluggish with spell totem-spark-FCR-lightning pen in a 4L. I'm around 1150 HP and 120 ES at this point. It honestly feels like it starts VERY slowly. Still no clue how I'll get to 1000-1500ish ES to activate EB/MoM.

Also, not sure what this build will use for single target now that Vaal Spark got incinerated so hard that it made incinerate look like it took a slap on the wrist. Vaal Storm Call? Just regular Storm Call in a spell totem?

In a 4L you need to switch that Lightning Pen for Pierce. In the 50s you can grab a 5L for 4-7c, at least on PHC.
If you want a lot of ES, just equip a shield and you'll be at 1k in no time.

The build actually levels quite quickly, I'm about 4 hours in and am 52. Until 45 or so just level with Spark + Orb of Storms with Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice. Once you hit the Shadow portion of the tree and gain a bunch of crit + mana + HP go Dual Totem.
Editado por útlima vez por Glick en 6 mar. 2016 7:55:17
how to trigger the assasin mark power charge?
"
Glick escribió:
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
"
Planisphaerium escribió:
is this build still effective with 2.2?

Playing it at level 42 now, it honestly feels sluggish with spell totem-spark-FCR-lightning pen in a 4L. I'm around 1150 HP and 120 ES at this point. It honestly feels like it starts VERY slowly. Still no clue how I'll get to 1000-1500ish ES to activate EB/MoM.

Also, not sure what this build will use for single target now that Vaal Spark got incinerated so hard that it made incinerate look like it took a slap on the wrist. Vaal Storm Call? Just regular Storm Call in a spell totem?

In a 4L you need to switch that Lightning Pen for Pierce. In the 50s you can grab a 5L for 4-7c, at least on PHC.
If you want a lot of ES, just equip a shield and you'll be at 1k in no time.

The build actually levels quite quickly, I'm about 4 hours in and am 52. Until 45 or so just level with Spark + Orb of Storms with Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice. Once you hit the Shadow portion of the tree and gain a bunch of crit + mana + HP go Dual Totem.

Very good advice here, thank you for taking your time to post it :)
I have added "My Current Gear" to the gear section so you guys can see what I am using.

Hopefully this should help :)
What's the quality priority?
Hi there,

Great guide and I am trying this myself, currently A4N at the mo. One question, could you update the guide with some pictures of the ascendancy wheels nodes we should be taking? (I am Scion).

Thanks again.
Hm, Hierophant still looks good - 3. helm totem eg flametotem + gmp + coh + curse mybe even with EE ?. You get your 150% crit cia the powercharges, unless your really suffering mana you can spam totems til you get the 3. charge. thats way better than inquisitor that gives you 120% only against ailmented enemies.

is it possible to play this wih dualcurse , eg blasphemy +x and get comparable dmg?
or just not worth the extra point?

last question: the ele dmg nodes not enough bang for buck? eg storm weaver + call of brohood?

edit: since this build doestn take many totem nodes, hows about the totems survivability? Esp vs bosses?

Editado por útlima vez por hcl en 6 mar. 2016 13:10:20
I looked closer to tree. Dont you think this build is better for wich? Nodes that Scion offers are so poor. Why Totemic Zeal and Eceptional Performance are so important? And what you think about fire traps wth Elemental Equlibrum?
IGN: Chichotka
Editado por útlima vez por Exathil en 6 mar. 2016 16:19:05
-skip-
Editado por útlima vez por hcl en 6 mar. 2016 16:52:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional