[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
7hawk77 escribió:
So I've been playing the scion build and I'm currently 72 in PSC. I have call of the brotherhood and mailgaros.

My current problem is I don't have enough damage. My sheet dps is around 5k and I have a little over 3k life/1k Es.

I tried doing merciless lab and I couldn't kill the boss before he got full charges for the third time.

I was thinking about going inquisition over occultist.

My problem is with mind over matter, you want a ratio of 30 Es for every 100 life. Occultist gives 20% more es, but you aren't stacking that much ES... maybe 2k at end game and getting 1% regeneration sounds ok but at best it's 20 ES per second.

I currently haven't completed merciless lab but I'm strongly considering going inquisitor.

20% ele dmg. 120 crit strike chance (against elemental status ailment enemies) 20%chance to create consecrated ground an 8% dmg reduction within as well as bonus regen.

With call of the brotherhood and good crit, status effects are rampant.

Currently I just don't see the point of occultist. Can anyone further explain?

The energy shield from Occultist makes your character significantly tankier via MoM/EB.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
Welp, limped this build into maps at 3k life and 2.2k ES with my MoM going.

Furthermore, MoM + Eldritch battery has this nasty side effect in that using whirling blades completely stops the regeneration. In fact, doing *anything* stops the ES regeneration. Which means if you find yourself in a crummy situation and get your ES blown up, if that vaal discipline doesn't save you, you're in a load of trouble.

This is why I recommend using Whirling Blades together with Blood magic, this way you prevent it from stopping ES regeneration :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
To LiftingNerdBro ( Or any one who can answer it. )

Most certainly a noob question, but I was wondering about something. When the Contagion/Essence Drain build was still Scion I already read it, and with this build as well.

Is there any particular reason for picking a Dagger in case we want to use Whirling Blades? It can be used with One handed Swords and Claws as well as every one knows? ( I currently use it with a Foe Razor Antique Rapier. )
"
YobaYoba escribió:
"
BellaMatrix escribió:
As this is crit build, wouldn't the new Elemental Overload passive keystone be helpful?

It's 4 points away on Templar path too.

"Elemental Overload: 40% more Elemental Damage if you've Crit in the past 8 seconds. No Critical Strike Multiplier."

No, with EO keystone you have 1.4 (140%) damage multiplier which applies to every Damage apply (Hit or DoT). Without this keystone you have 3.0-4.0 or even higher damage crit multiplier which applies only for every critical hit, but since you have very high crit chance, almost every (or all with 100% chance) of your hits are critical. So 3.0 > 1.4.

Ok thanks for explaining.
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:

Furthermore, MoM + Eldritch battery has this nasty side effect in that using whirling blades completely stops the regeneration. In fact, doing *anything* stops the ES regeneration. Which means if you find yourself in a crummy situation and get your ES blown up, if that vaal discipline doesn't save you, you're in a load of trouble.

This is why I recommend using Whirling Blades together with Blood magic, this way you prevent it from stopping ES regeneration :)

And give up fortify?
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:

And give up fortify?

I doubt it, just keep your eyes on a 4L weapon. ( I know I am. :) )
"
Fessels2903 escribió:
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:

And give up fortify?

4L and up only spawn on 2H weapons. So that's a non-starter.
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:
"
Fessels2903 escribió:
"
IlyaK1986 escribió:

And give up fortify?

4L and up only spawn on 2H weapons. So that's a non-starter.

Seriously ... that would explain quit a few things. I keep getting surprised by this game on a regular basis. But that kind of sucks as well, not being able to get a 4L or higher one handed weapon!?
When you take the acendency points for the templar, you put 2points towards instruments of virtue. It gives you 20 spell damage and if you have attacked with your whirlling blade 20 castspeed. But if you take Augury of Penitence. You get 5% less damage from elemental and a 10% more multiplier(enemies take 10% increased damage sounds like a more multiplier). Isent the 10% more multiplier a better choice?

Thanks for a nice build
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:

Did you recommend that before this post?

cause its not in the build post or in the video
"
LiftingNerdBro escribió:

Mobility & Defence:

- Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks & Fortify.

Note: this setup requires a dagger to use.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional