[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I forgot to ask one thing, is the cwdt-molten shell-leech setup good enough to pass up on a cwdt-IC-inc dur.?
I have only cwdt molten shell atm, and a IC setup.
Also dunno what to do with remaining free sockets if i take out the IC setup , golem dies to much, so not worth imo.

EDIT: sick rng -200 fuse

2 vaal attempts

And got this for 10c
Editado por útlima vez por tkbowned en 11 nov. 2015 10:18:29
Im droped golem and taked cwdt+ic (ignore game lvl on helmet) setup.

tried to do Atziri. Vaals and trio dies in a seconds, but fight with Atziri is hard and boring - i cant do even one mistake - im dieng in every storm, flameblast if doing some mistakes or that buggy flameblast thing, then you getting out with blin arrow, but in another second you rollback in the center sircle and get oneshooted. I know, must to have better skill and this build good for training for ideal runs uber in the future, but now im wanna farm efficiantly and fast in lygue and need just at least not to be oneshooted every time by my mistake ...
Maybe armor to low on gear ?

i have 6,5k life, lvl 88.

my gear:

Editado por útlima vez por Life2v en 11 nov. 2015 9:26:30
@vydunas
I was having problems at atziri too a few lvls ago..but i spent some currency and upgraded my gear quiet a bit..went from 6.8k hp to 8k hp. Made atziri alot easier tbh.
Switch out gmp for faster attacks to stack faster helps a little bit (switch back to gmp for healing phase ofc).
Goes alot smoother.
But i would say to upgrade for more hp on ur gear and practice ^.^
You will get it...then she is laughable.
But i have good amount of %Life on my gear, exapt helm ..
"

tried to do Atziri. Vaals and trio dies in a seconds, but fight with Atziri is hard and boring - i cant do even one mistake - im dieng in every storm, flameblast if doing some mistakes or that buggy flameblast thing, then you getting out with blin arrow, but in another second you rollback in the center sircle and get oneshooted. I know, must to have better skill and this build good for training for ideal runs uber in the future, but now im wanna farm efficiantly and fast in lygue and need just at least not to be oneshooted every time by my mistake ...

Hi
I made Atziri 40 or 50 times. With a tornado shot build. And with that build i have only 4,9 k life. And its the same as you wrote.
You make one mistake and you die. So i died the first 20 tries so often that 2 times i dont bring her down. and my ts dmg was 12 k .
Now i have 27 k dmg and i die only if i am tired or i dont look at the mirror atziri or something like that. Atziri is not failure tolerant. :-)

But normaly i do her with no death. Its only experience to see what is dangerous and what can i survive.
I look forward to this build. I am only lvl 60 now because i cant play so much and this guide was verry intersting.
Now i like it much more after the rewriting.
But my problems are the same as many other wrote. I can kill all normal blue with one big explosion. the yellow if they dont have elemental resist are o.k. if they have its a little bit annoying. But bosses like malachay are a pain. I dont die the to times i made him (normal cruel) but in cruel i needed 20 min. With ts i needed 8 min in cruel.
So the dmg for bosses is verry low in comparition to my ts build. But the gameplay is verry funny and i dont like traps. This is a little bit like traps and a little bit like ts.

So the guid is verry helpful and i look to then next lvl. Now in mercyless.
"
tkbowned escribió:
I forgot to ask one thing, is the cwdt-molten shell-leech setup good enough to pass up on a cwdt-IC-inc dur.?
Also dunno what to do with remaining free sockets if i take out the IC setup , golem dies to much, so not worth imo.

EDIT: sick rng -200 fuse

2 vaal attempts

And got this for 10c

Boa

I hate you.

I tried 1000 fuse and still no 5 link.

Now i dont try anymore
"
PapaDroid escribió:
Love seeing the improvements you keep making on the build :)
Is a lvl 3 empower as good or better than let's say a level 20 slower proj?
Or until i can get lvl 4 empower i should use slower proj?

a lvl 3 empower is worse. It's 25% more dmg (with a lvl 21 gem, less with a lvl 20 gem) while slower proj is 10%increased and 29% more. A lvl 4 is quite some better. Ill add a spreadsheet to the guide at some point.

"
tkbowned escribió:

First off, ... sick rng ;_;

Molten shell is insanly strong, dmg and def wise. If u want to use IC i would either use 2 cwdt setups, in that case u wouldve to drop a support gem or frenzy tho, or drop the life leech support for IC.

"

Don't use blood dance if u dont have +1 frenzy on them and the amulet.
Get some more life nodes, Tom94 had 6k life with lvl 78 and all dmg nodes taken.
Get proper jewels.

Doing those things it should be a cakewalk, for reference look at my atziri run in the videos. For me its nearly impossible to die in normal atziri except for when i hit the mirror.

Having that said while this build is easily capable of doing atziri it is not specifly made for killing her and being hit by everything she throws on u will kill u on every build. If u want to kill her fast go with SRS builds but keep in mind that they are worse in everything else but boss killing by a big margin.

Above my post is an answer of the player "ichbinwerichbi" (Danke dir!)who shares his exeperience with atziri to which i can only agree.

@ichbinwerichbi
Ur problem with bosses in low levels where the gmp damage is lacking can be solved by a quality gem and swapping in chance to ignite / conc, once the enemy is ignited he will die fast even while leveling.

Hope u guys keep enjoying this build. Happy to see so many ppl playing it.
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 11 nov. 2015 11:16:41
I think i may have found a nice 2link setup , Frost Wall + Spell Echo, it seems to kinda fix the problem with frostwalls and the arrows passing by, but it maybe a placebo effect , so if anyone else wanna test and share the results it would be nice :P.
Oneshoted Dried Lake Voll doing this.

BTW i got
drop, so... moar hate xD.

Edit: Done some more testing, u need to shoot to the wall like if it was a pack of mobs, 5 shot and stop, and then the boss will take all the collateral damage, i just two shotted Orchard Boss doing this.
If u shoot continuously like if it was a normal wall it doesnt work so well.

EDIT2:

I think i broke the game
Editado por útlima vez por tkbowned en 11 nov. 2015 17:35:12
Don't listen to this Peyter fellow he is a complete scrub. ;o).

nicely done m8.
"
goat4dinner escribió:
Don't listen to this Peyter fellow he is a complete scrub. ;o).

nicely done m8.

Who let u out! jesus get ur ass back in ts... in 4 hours... damn work.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional