[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
I can go for normal atziri with 5L (without life leech)?

And what did you think about taking Celestial Punishment passive ( 25% inc. dmg against ...) ?

Im 87lv darkshrine lygue. And seems to me, single target worst of my part of this build. Aoe dmg is perfect, but single target is low ... I have not bad jew's (fire dmg, chance to ignite and so on).

Thanks in advice.

Yes u can; shouldnt be a big problem thanks to ur life regen.

Celestial punishment isnt worth it in most scenarios, its only 25% increased dmg with the condition that they are already ignited.

Single target shouldnt be a problem at ur lvl, try to get more %inc dmg on ur jewels & lvl that gem. There shouldnt be a rare mob that can survive 5 arrows, atm I run maps standard in a 3 man party and I kill rares alone in one blow.

If u got problems at bosses like george and feel like ur dmg is lackluster, kite them to a wall and shoot the wall, they'll die in a blink
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 9 nov. 2015 10:52:01
Do you think a Lightning Coil would be better than kaoms if u manage to get resists?
Im wondering about that after seeing this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1429148
Maybe u could give us a pros/cons between both builds?
Btw playing this on DS, lots of fun so far.
Thanks for the quick replies, what are the flaskes you use?
Just killed atziri on the first try on 5msc was pretty hard than usual (used to play poison arrow).
"
PapaDroid escribió:
Thanks for the quick replies, what are the flaskes you use?

first page, scroll down.

"
tkbowned escribió:
Do you think a Lightning Coil would be better than kaoms if u manage to get resists?
Im wondering about that after seeing this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1429148
Maybe u could give us a pros/cons between both builds?
Btw playing this on DS, lots of fun so far.

don't think its worth it, u are dropping lots of life, dmg, regen and armour. for more details there should be sth on page 2.

Can't see apro at his version.

Happy to hear that u like it.

"
kanon1 escribió:
Just killed atziri on the first try on 5msc was pretty hard than usual (used to play poison arrow).

Atziri herself is harder, the other bosses and stuff should be easier due to having leech and alot more damage.
Some questions again:
1.IIRC you said you beat core malachai.How long was the actual fight/what mods it had?You died?
2.You have any problems with other map bosses?For example?
3.You tried any other gems to increase the dps? I know I'm low level(39) but the single target is still very low.(I have 6L Quill Rain)
"
Alittleez escribió:
Some questions again:
1.IIRC you said you beat core malachai.How long was the actual fight/what mods it had?You died?
2.You have any problems with other map bosses?For example?
3.You tried any other gems to increase the dps? I know I'm low level(39) but the single target is still very low.(I have 6L Quill Rain)

1. Never died and it wasnt a long fight. As mentioned before the only long fight is Atziri due to her not being ignitable. Cheated a bit on him tho, swapped out inc aoe for conc effect.

2.Thankfully no, due to being ranged i can just dodge most encounters BUT that village ruin boss, wtf ggg (To clarify he is no problem per se but i wouldnt touch that doggy).

3.The single target doesnt get good till u get into lategame / a high lvled gem and some jewels. One gem to increase the dps is a lvl 4 empower, it gives more dmg then the Slower proj.

A way to make sure that bosses die while lvling is to swap inc aoe for chance to ignite or conc and swapping out gmp for faster attacks or if u are using emp lvl 4, slower proj.

EDIT: Ill try to update the guide thread later the input and questions i got from u guys

EDIT EDIT: updated the guide
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 10 nov. 2015 12:11:18

8084 hp atm, lvl 89, only life nodes left to take, should i go for that or there is another viable option?
I was thinking maybe Unyielding could be a good choice for those OP maps with crit roll, also nice extra armour : ).
Editado por útlima vez por tkbowned en 10 nov. 2015 12:58:54
"
tkbowned escribió:

8084 hp atm, lvl 89, only life nodes left to take, should i go for that or there is another viable option?
I was thinking maybe Unyielding could be a good choice for those OP maps with crit roll, also nice extra armour : ).

I would go for life for our armour isn't THAT high, it's a valid option tho!
Happy to see u that u already got that far with the build! Hope u enjoy it.
Love seeing the improvements you keep making on the build :)
Is a lvl 3 empower as good or better than let's say a level 20 slower proj?
Or until i can get lvl 4 empower i should use slower proj?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional