[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
IamPeyter escribió:
"
1235 escribió:
so what gems do you use for uber atziri? do you use a single target arrow (no gmp) ?

uber atziri in normal phase; ea - fire pen - life leech - slower proj - faster attacks - conc effect
uber atziri split phase: ea - fire pen - life leech - slower proj - faster attacks - chance to ignite
uber atziri add phase: ea - fire pen - life leech - slower proj - gmp - conc

the rest ( trio & vaal ) i do with ea - fire pen - life leech - slower proj - gmp - conc

thanks, i see you thread has picked up a lot of steam, nice to see, i leveld my EA to lvl 90 but stopped for now and can't try uber atziri until i get a new PC
"
LancerWep7 escribió:
Hey man, nice build. Tell me please, what is better and safer on high tier maps. To run in kaom's heart with 5l bow or in 6l armor with same price as kaom's heart (3ex on darkshrine) TY!

I would go for the kaoms heart, as previously posted. Reason being that dying sucks and the 6l doesn't add that much to it ( certainly nice tho ).
my last question:
Using flame golem, flame totem will make EE useless?
what does cwdt+life leech do?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 8 nov. 2015 4:35:54
whats your thoughts on slower proj as a 6th link?

30% more damage is definitely big, but holy @!#@ those arrows move S L O W.

"
AmbushRacer escribió:
whats your thoughts on slower proj as a 6th link?

30% more damage is definitely big, but holy @!#@ those arrows move S L O W.

wat? 50-10 proj spsed from quilll + 30% from rearguard makes them incredibly fast
Emp lvl 4 is an option tho.
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 8 nov. 2015 6:47:42
Since I usually play melee (since i started over 2 years ago), its a little awkward to do atziri with a bow build since im so used to doing her with melee ^.^

Is there a way you can post a video of doing her?
would be epic :P

EDIT: Thanks for adding the atziri vid :P
Editado por útlima vez por tittiesareawesom en 9 nov. 2015 15:45:31
"
tittiesareawesom escribió:
Since I usually play melee (since i started over 2 years ago), its a little awkward to do atziri with a bow build since im so used to doing her with melee ^.^

Is there a way you can post a video of doing her?
would be epic :P

made a recording, its now in the video section. sorry for the music in advance.
The fps show quite well why i didnt record an uber vid yet
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 8 nov. 2015 12:02:52
Hi, trying your build and loving it so far, doing tier 4 maps at level 66.
Wanted to ask what level should i be when i try atziri/uber, and can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?
thanks in advance :)
"
PapaDroid escribió:
Hi, trying your build and loving it so far, doing tier 4 maps at level 66.
Wanted to ask what level should i be when i try atziri/uber, and can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?
thanks in advance :)

Glad that u like it.
Atziri is doable 80+, use a conc instead of inc aoe at bosses. Atziri comes down on how well u are geared, if u arent geared well u'll have to dodge alot.

Uber atziri is doable once u have good dmg ( 21 + good jewels ) and more then 6k life, BUT while vaal + trio are a joke, atziri herself is no easy feat, if u dont manage to dodge her skills u wont kill her.

Hall of a grandmaster is easy, I would attempt it once u feel reasonable strong. ( U can shoot the puprle walls before popping them thus killing them all in a single blow #clever use of game mechanics).
Editado por útlima vez por IamPeyter en 8 nov. 2015 15:07:17
I can go for normal atziri with 5L (without life leech)?

And what did you think about taking Celestial Punishment passive ( 25% inc. dmg against ...) ?

Im 87lv darkshrine lygue. And seems to me, single target worst of my part of this build. Aoe dmg is perfect, but single target is low ... I have not bad jew's (fire dmg, chance to ignite and so on).

Thanks in advice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional