[2.2] A Storm of Ice and Fire - Avatar of Fire CI Whispering Ice - Uber Viable!

And Im still trying to get 3R1B ES gloves or boots. With 120 Int requirement vorici calculator shows average 164 chromes for 1R Vorici. Too bad I already spend on this over 350. Just fuk this I gave up, just gonna save up 285 chromes and just do 3R Vorici (If I will roll 4R or 3R1G someone will need new computer...).
"
Asag escribió:
And Im still trying to get 3R1B ES gloves or boots. With 120 Int requirement vorici calculator shows average 164 chromes for 1R Vorici. Too bad I already spend on this over 350. Just fuk this I gave up, just gonna save up 285 chromes and just do 3R Vorici (If I will roll 4R or 3R1G someone will need new computer...).

I always do that via Vorici 2R. Seems to work better than 1R, less random.
In your opening post it says that the Alchemist Cluster is incredibly powerful because your flasks will give +13 Max resists.

This is wrong in 2.2 now. You could fix this little error. =)

Which brings me to the question is the Cluster still worth it?

It pushes our Elemental Flasks from +6 to +8, which is still good, but it's still less than before.

We could also think to just Intuitive Leap to it (for +7), and also leap to Blast Radius while at it... thoughts?
I'm currently testing Elemental Overload keystone and I must admit it's awesome. Of course, investing in crit chance for Ice Storm isn't worth it, but it can be exploited another way:

It's more than enough to provide us constantly refreshing buff that give us TONS of additional damage. When mapping, Overload feels like being permanent and it also helps up during boss fights. I think that investment of 1 skill point and 4 sockets is totally worth it.

It gives me around 1,5k additional damage with rather mediocre gear:
Spoiler
"
In your opening post it says that the Alchemist Cluster is incredibly powerful because your flasks will give +13 Max resists.

This is wrong in 2.2 now. You could fix this little error. =)

Fixed, thank you.

"

Which brings me to the question is the Cluster still worth it?

It pushes our Elemental Flasks from +6 to +8, which is still good, but it's still less than before.

We could also think to just Intuitive Leap to it (for +7), and also leap to Blast Radius while at it... thoughts?

Absolutely still worth it. While losing the max resists of 2.0 days is unfortunate, the benefits of the cluster are still massive for other flask types - particularly basalt and granite flasks which can provide us lots of physical mitigation. The increased flask duration is very useful as well.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
Editado por útlima vez por Baalorlord en 20 mar. 2016 21:57:05
What differences would be added if this was to be played as a low life with shavs?
IGN: QueenKharma
"
AlixWolveriaNeo escribió:
What differences would be added if this was to be played as a low life with shavs?

Grab pain attunement and skip CI, obviously. Speccing into aura nodes is not as worth it as you'd think, however. Use your extra aura to either get resists in the form of purity auras, or spec into dual curse and run a second blasphemy.

Enfeeble would be a good bet, because you're going to have dramatically less ES than the CI version of this build.
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
"
MontyWard escribió:
Been playing this build in Perandus, and it is awesome! Definitely the strongest build I've ever played (but then again I think most people feel that way right now with Ascendancy). Tonight I got my first ever uber kill! Thanks Baalorlord for the NiceBuild.

do u realized that only your boots price is 30 ex at poe.trade?
and body_armor 800+ ES its 6+ ex.

so, mb its all about Gear, not build?
Editado por útlima vez por Mikes_Mekazukatoto en 21 mar. 2016 1:47:06
And... it's done!

EMBRACE THE SHELLFISH!

Woot!

It's time for my version of this build to graduate and split into a separate thread. It has several key differences from the main version now. Some of them are mentioned as optional/unimportant in the main post, others are only seen in my posts that get buried in the pages of this thread quickly. But I feel that my improvements are actually very important, and without them the things I am able to do are either not possible or require much more expensive gear than mine.

I will be making a thread with a full guide to my version of the build, with a link back here, to its 'roots'.

Thank you Baalorlord for creating the foundation of this extremely powerful, safe and fun to play build!
"
Kelvynn escribió:
And... it's done!

EMBRACE THE SHELLFISH!

Woot!

It's time for my version of this build to graduate and split into a separate thread. It has several key differences from the main version now. Some of them are mentioned as optional/unimportant in the main post, others are only seen in my posts that get buried in the pages of this thread quickly. But I feel that my improvements are actually very important, and without them the things I am able to do are either not possible or require much more expensive gear than mine.

I will be making a thread with a full guide to my version of the build, with a link back here, to its 'roots'.

Thank you Baalorlord for creating the foundation of this extremely powerful, safe and fun to play build!

Good work. It's very interesting. I'm little noob but i don't understand, how work Orb of storm for this build ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional