Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Tweedk escribió:
"
Rathke escribió:
What's the better gem to add quality to, in order to improve dps?

* Incinerate gives 2% increased Projectile Speed

* Spell Echo +0.5% increased Spell Damage

* Fire Pen +0.5% increased Fire Damage

* Faster Casting +0.5% increased Cast Speed

What's the best dps increase? (is it even worth it?)

I find increase projectile speed is be pretty handy, actually by far the best

I ran PewPew's incinerate in Standard for a LOOOONG time and I agree with this. Especially with adding slower projectiles when needed. I'm currently leveling up two incinerate gems, one being used and one in secondary slots so that when I get lvl 20 I can convert to 20% quality. Will be a long time I know but cant afford 1ex for anything yet, heh.

Spell echo/Faster Cast is nice to have quality on too because you can use it for other builds as well.
"
Hartlin escribió:
"
Valentia escribió:
What's your flask setup look like? Also, in Tempest, when should I switch to the real setup? I'm currently leveling with 100% mana reserved and free Incinerate. Do I need to wait until a certain point to get all the main keystones and block nodes?

Also curious to know when is "best" to make the switch.

Pick up EB at any point, just don't fully reserve mana

Pick up GR(and fully reserve mana), when you link Life Leach to Incinerate

Pick up MoM at 600-700+ ES... you'll also want to get a movement skill on bloodmagic gem so you can dodge/get out when/if ES hits 0.
How about dropping block nodes and grab more life/dmg nodes with the flask?

Any idea if it's worth and which routes should be taken in this kind of build in the passive tree?
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
Would it be worth to use added chaos damage instead of faster casting in 6L ?
Hf :)
Hello !

I just started hardcore today.
I like the Scion and I like incinerate that's why I'm trying to play this, thanks for the guide.

But I'm here because i'm struggling, I reached act 3 but ... my DPS is reeeeeally low.
Of course it is because of my gear, even if I got a Tabula in the lower submerged passage.

I followed the incinerate blood magic path, I rushed Blood magic because if was SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying to be out of mana every 3sec :D , and I took the barbarism node.

My incinerate's tooltip dps shows 59.9 at lvl 23 with Incinerate-Faster Casting-LMP .

My weapon is REALLY bad and I think that's why it is that low, but I can't change it because I don't have the 65 INT requirement to even buy a wand in act 2. (even with a Lapis amulet)

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks for your help :)

I Hope my english is ok.
Editado por útlima vez por Feignantise en 21 jul. 2015 18:23:47
"
Feignantise escribió:
Hello !

I just started hardcore today.
I like the Scion and I like incinerate that's why I'm trying to play this, thanks for the guide.

But I'm here because i'm struggling, I reached act 3 but ... my DPS is reeeeeally low.
Of course it is because of my gear, even if I got a Tabula in the lower submerged passage.

I followed the incinerate blood magic path, I rushed Blood magic because if was SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying to be out of mana every 3sec :D , and I took the barbarism node.

My incinerate's tooltip dps shows 59.9 at lvl 23 with Incinerate-Faster Casting-LMP .

My weapon is REALLY bad and I think that's why it is that low, but I can't change it because I don't have the 65 INT requirement to even buy a wand in act 2. (even with a Lapis amulet)

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks for your help :)

I Hope my english is ok.

Just get yourself a low level Wand with an Adds Lightning/Cold/Fire Damage to your spells
mod. Massive DPS boost without a drawback
"
yotmato escribió:
"
buks escribió:
People linking lots of scrubcore rathpiths and giving each other false information (ie.: about chancing items, etc...)... damn the thread just got to a very low point. Too bad we can't have an actual proper discussion about the build.

Yea... bit annoying :(

What do you mean by this? I am following the information in the original post- is that safe information still? I am 65 and just about to switch to all the main keystones and ES pieces.
"
Valentia escribió:
"
yotmato escribió:
"
buks escribió:
People linking lots of scrubcore rathpiths and giving each other false information (ie.: about chancing items, etc...)... damn the thread just got to a very low point. Too bad we can't have an actual proper discussion about the build.

Yea... bit annoying :(

What do you mean by this? I am following the information in the original post- is that safe information still? I am 65 and just about to switch to all the main keystones and ES pieces.

Don't do it, the information is compromised, if you switch to all those keystones and es pieces your character will autodelete itself.

Just kidding, its fine, but this was never meant to be a "mindlessly copy what you see without understand one shit" type of build, which i hate.., like I don't even know what you mean by "safe information"
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 21 jul. 2015 23:44:57
What's the best way to transition to MoM/EB/GR? I'm around level 60 so should I start pathing to the main keystones then grab them all at once or grab one at a time in a specific order?

I've been leveling as incinerate/flame totem with elreon jewelry so far and absolutely melting the content. It's actually ridiculous how much easier it was leveling this than my sweeper.
"
Chace1 escribió:
What's the best way to transition to MoM/EB/GR? I'm around level 60 so should I start pathing to the main keystones then grab them all at once or grab one at a time in a specific order?

I've been leveling as incinerate/flame totem with elreon jewelry so far and absolutely melting the content. It's actually ridiculous how much easier it was leveling this than my sweeper.

The way I switched was to just get 3 skill points and use them all at once. You can use them on lets say the life wheel and then when you are ready just respec out of them. If you leveled up with the original build you won't use the respec points on anything anyways. Get some ES pieces (chest, helm, boots, shield, whatever) and you are good to go. I think I had around 1200ES in the beginning.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional