Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Where do you get your armour from? ( Lightning coil setup?)
Guys, do u think this build is tempest viable?
I came home late and hadnt any build rdy so I tried this without too much thinking. Loved it, nothing could actually harm me, made it up to merciless Daresso and got instantly killed. Then I checked the build a bit more and saw it has only 137% max life. I also used like 20% more from jewels, but Im not sure if its enough for playing hc on higher lvls because of absence of armour as phys mitigation (awakening has insane phys dmg spikes) and the hp also isnt too high (was about 4600hp,1200es at lvl 68 when i died). And also the block jewels nerf hit this build a lot. Not even talking about how hard it is to roll life+block jewel...
"
nikeyla escribió:
Guys, do u think this build is tempest viable?
I came home late and hadnt any build rdy so I tried this without too much thinking. Loved it, nothing could actually harm me, made it up to merciless Daresso and got instantly killed. Then I checked the build a bit more and saw it has only 137% max life. I also used like 20% more from jewels, but Im not sure if its enough for playing hc on higher lvls because of absence of armour as phys mitigation (awakening has insane phys dmg spikes) and the hp also isnt too high (was about 4600hp,1200es at lvl 68 when i died). And also the block jewels nerf hit this build a lot. Not even talking about how hard it is to roll life+block jewel...

You stepped into territory you weren't ready for, and you payed for it, don't blame the build, thats how the game works. Merciless Act 4 is incredibly hard, and first of all, there is literally zero reason to even attempt to kill Daresso or Kaom.

At level 68 you still have no block, which is the staple defense of the build.

Tempest viable? I'm currently 85 in Tempest, so I guess thats a yes? Even the strongest build can't save you from poor decision making in a HC setting, which is this build was specifically made for.

I just can't believe you attempt such a hard boss fight on a fresh level 68 character, and then come to the forums to complain about the build, when you know that it starts building up the block level 70 onwards.

Just facepalm tbh
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Updated the Leveling section, and some other stuff.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
I didnt mean to offend u or blame the build. I just asked...I know i did a mistake going there at lvl 68. The reason I did it was that nothing could harm me at all, so I thought Im ok doing Daresso and Kaom, but Ive never experienced these 2 on merciless difficuilty before.

The reason I wasnt sure is that Ive had problems with block builds in general cos when shit happens and u dont block few hits in a row, it can be dangerous without armour mitigation. Anyway, meanwhile I saw ur playing it in tempest so my question is answered. Thanks!
I'm thinking about doing this build, but dont have enough currency to get rainbowstrides, should i still go for it? In tempest as well. I can afford decent gear otherwise, i just dont have the 1.5ex they cost at the moment, plus the none to be found rathpiths.
"
TheDeathly escribió:
I'm thinking about doing this build, but dont have enough currency to get rainbowstrides, should i still go for it? In tempest as well. I can afford decent gear otherwise, i just dont have the 1.5ex they cost at the moment, plus the none to be found rathpiths.

Rainbowstrides are nice if you can get them, but are not required to make the build work...
"
TheDeathly escribió:

im facerolling through 68 maps at lvl 68 with just cybil's and some resist/life gear. maybe youd want to be more careful in temepest though, level up a bit more, the usual hc strategy, but it seems very viable without the uniques.
Editado por útlima vez por goldnugget en 16 jul. 2015 15:35:46
Solid build.
Unfortunately GGG probably decided to nerf rathpith globe which was a common drop and build enabler before.
This is not possible after nearly one week to see 0 for sell i smell a new nerf on block coming in next patch ^^

Stucking at 86 with 4.5k life to burn 73/74 map average.
I've all others recommended piece of gears ...

Starting new character non unique dependant :/ Too bad your build is amazing great job yotmato.
Hf :)
"
goldnugget escribió:
"
TheDeathly escribió:

im facerolling through 68 maps at lvl 68 with just cybil's and some resist/life gear. maybe youd want to be more careful in temepest though, level up a bit more, the usual hc strategy, but it seems very viable without the uniques.

Hmm i see. Alright. I might give it a shot and hope i get luck with an ex drop or something.

"
Heli0nix escribió:
Solid build.
Unfortunately GGG probably decided to nerf rathpith globe which was a common drop and build enabler before.
This is not possible after nearly one week to see 0 for sell i smell a new nerf on block coming in next patch ^^

Stucking at 86 with 4.5k life to burn 73/74 map average.
I've all others recommended piece of gears ...

Starting new character non unique dependant :/ Too bad your build is amazing great job yotmato.

Well it is ilevel 74+ which not a lot of people are doing. In warbands theres a ton of them. Just tempest it takes a while longer, but it is a little sad to see 0 for sale a week later.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional