Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

holy shit balls it got rekt to the ground reeep my favourite build
seems like a nice build too back incin nerf

~Dbum~
IGN @Dbum
Editado por útlima vez por dbum en 10 dic. 2015 1:13:49
Don't you people think that when subclasses will come this build will revive ?? With necromancer-bone offering mix, and decend shield we can get at least 65% attack block and 35 spell block. With gear and jewels alone it should be maxed so we will still have plenty of nodes to take fire/projectile/dmg nodes and cast speed.

Might not be as great as it was but still should be strong
^^ i think theres a good chance of that, but thats 5 months away or so. I dont think its doing ggg any favours nerfing stuff to the ground like this and keeping a decent player base.
I was part of a reasonably long discussion about incinerate nerfs and my guess the general consensus was about 10-20% total nerfs (my personal opinion was nerfing dmg over lvl20 by 20%), but they had to ggg balance (gut).
Editado por útlima vez por Fhark en 10 dic. 2015 13:42:22
Don't we have the option of switching to a different spell? The core of this build isn't so much incinerate as 100% reservation EB/MoM/GR Maxblock Cybil's, which should be decent with any high damage 6l spell, right?
deleted
Editado por útlima vez por Tynie en 20 feb. 2019 14:29:30
"
d3sden0va escribió:
Don't we have the option of switching to a different spell? The core of this build isn't so much incinerate as 100% reservation EB/MoM/GR Maxblock Cybil's, which should be decent with any high damage 6l spell, right?

High damage and fast hitting. I'm thinking of trying it with self cast Blade Vortex since that should be quick enough to get good sustain out of Cybil's.
Blade Vortex might have some potential, the problem I see with that is that Blade Vortex screams crit, using hatred and freezing everything around you, i'm not entirely sure this setup is very efficient for it... but if someone is up for trying how it works, let me know what the results are, i'd be interested and I can update the guide with it.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
yotmato escribió:
Blade Vortex might have some potential, the problem I see with that is that Blade Vortex screams crit, using hatred and freezing everything around you, i'm not entirely sure this setup is very efficient for it... but if someone is up for trying how it works, let me know what the results are, i'd be interested and I can update the guide with it.

We were using Herald of Ice and Anger, now we switch to Herald of Ash and Hatred - not much change here. GMP get changed to incresed duration and fire penetration to Added fire Dmg gem.

We still don't have much crit here, but from some gear we should get around 100% increase so we end up with 12%.

It looks quite nice in my opinion.

Edit: Maybe new thread for that, Yotmato ?
Editado por útlima vez por Alex_Lied en 10 dic. 2015 16:55:53
"
Alex_Lied escribió:
"
yotmato escribió:

We were using Herald of Ice and Anger, now we switch to Herald of Ash and Hatred - not much change here. GMP get changed to incresed duration and fire penetration to Added fire Dmg gem.

We still don't have much crit here, but from some gear we should get around 100% increase so we end up with 12%.

It looks quite nice in my opinion.

Edit: Maybe new thread for that, Yotmato ?

I think just scrap going crit completely and, increased duration instead of gmp sounds good, but try the new support gem that gives 25% more spell damage and reduced crit instead of fire penetration, and either phys to lightning or added fire damage as 6 link. I'm not entirely sure how the tree would look though, gonna try to figure something out.

Might be worth looking into since Blade Vortex is a completely new spell mechanics wise, doesnt hurt trying!

Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 10 dic. 2015 17:19:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional