Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Any answer ?

"
Hillda escribió:
Hi again,

Two questions :

- Why Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder ?

- any tip for Lightning Thorn ?
hi,

for leveling using dual totems without mana problems, this is the way I did it :

Easy : get ancestral bound and edrich batery , use discipline aura if es needed .

So you can cast 2 totems every 4 seconds without problems (es recharge quickly when not spending mana)

I used flame totem + faster casting + fire pen in a +1 and then +2 wand and it was just fine

bye guys and excuse me for my bad english
Hey i always loved RF builds but i like this one too..so i wanted to combine it

So i lost a lot of dmg from shadow
if im not wrong, we losing about -20% hp(-10% from the shield), -20% ES, -30%proj dmg -10% proj speed -60 spell dmg(block nodes and the uni shield) -60 block spells (from shield) almost -100 ES
AND we gain the spell dmg from RF which is huge +79(with quality) spell dmg the dmg of RF itself and all that regen that gives us huge surv along with the blocks etc.

thoughts?
What flasks do you recommend?
So I finally got to 68 with this build. Put on Rathpith and swapped to EB GR MoM. So far I like it. It is more active than my Aegis Incinerate build but I can manage it. Next step is to play the Kutekitteh one and compare all 3.

My gear

Spoiler

Pretty bad gears but I will get better ones once I head toward 80.
Editado por útlima vez por godlyatheist en 8 oct. 2015 3:35:30

level 91 atm
Editado por útlima vez por alongortal00123 en 18 oct. 2015 3:55:28
If you had 2
, how would you change the build? More life and damage I am assuming? I can keep these flasks up almost permanently.
I'm 72 lvl. Im play HC 1month league. Start farming map.
What is the best chest for me now? Pure ES?
Hallo Host,

I've finally managed to come up with a pretty nice variation of this build. I first thought to post that as a new threat, but since class discussion is spammmed by incinerate builds allready, perhaps you could just add this build as a variation to this thread.

The Build im using is "done" at level 85 and is freakingly tight calculated.
I'm achieving 78%/78% Block Chance with 3.5k Life and 2.2k Es at Level 85 (which ofc goes up with levels and the gear im using is far from perfect). I have more than enough res to run EW Maps with no effect. Only Problem is chaos res, which is @ -60% alas. But how to deal with that is posted below (and with the right gear and jewels, thats also a goal this build is able to achieve and is on my list still)

Anyway, here it goes:

Gear

Jewels

Pls be aware, that:
-Yes, the minimum Rathpith Roll you need to use, is 57% Percentage Mod to Spell Block
-Yes 25% Rainbows are mandatory
-Yes you need that 4% Corruptions on both anvil AND Rathpith
-Yes those 2% Block on Glvoes are mandatory as well
-Yes avery Percentage of Jewel Block is needed

I've been playing a lot with those Jewels as well. The moment i activate Tempest Shield I'm at 78% Block each without a single Percentage Overcap, being perfectly min-maxed (allthough those remaining Jewel Mods could be optimized a LOT! If you manage, id advise you to look for Life/es/chaos res. Else Dps mods are good as well)

Im utilizing the Scolds/VMS Combo for insane Boss Single Target DPS.
For trash i use LMP ofc instead of ACD.

Single Target Tooltip DPS with Aadded Cold Damage (ACD) = 12406.25
Trash Mob Tooltip DPS with LMP = 9057.74
VMS Tooltip DPU = 7913.5 with 13.33 Incinerate Casts per Second

Im constantly running Tier 8 Maps. I allways chisel them, i allways alch them. If they give less then 120% QUalitiy im allways vaaling them or i add sac pieces and/or zana mods.

Alas im kind of stuck with thos fucking Tier 8 mods and the game gets a bit boring due to the fact that there is little challange even in running 150%+ Qantitiy Tier 8 Mods over and over again.

There is basically only one thing that is dangerous to me:
Chaos res, especially Chaos-DOT like Chaos Bomb-Ground-Effects and the like. But thats easy as hell anyway. Place your decoy, cast Abyssal Cry and watch them burn to death. You are basically able to faceroll any bullshit you come across in maps. Havent tested Atziri yet (might do so later and report then, but ive never done here before level 90).

I could link my flasks here, but i havent yet needed to pay attention to them even lol. I will do so once i encounter atziri, and in case somebody is interested i will link it as well.

Whats so nice about that variation:

78% of EVERY-FUCKING-INGAME Attackbased/Spellbased Damage Sources Ingame are acutally passively recovering your ES and LIFE instead of harming you ^^

And its just such a nice feeling to see heavily empowered Crowds with min max res, double damage whatever to cast crap at you and see your life and es pool recover ^^

Anyway, I hope you enjoeyed this and good luck if you try it yourself.

BUT PLS! Dont expect this to be easy! IT TAKES A LOT!!! OF TIME (1,5 Months in standard for me) TO GATHER ALL THAT GEAR AND TO SQUEZE OUT THE LAST REMAINING PERCENTAGES OF BLOCK HERE AND THERE!

Editado por útlima vez por xXxMaaTaDoRxXx en 9 oct. 2015 1:48:57
"
DjNanos escribió:
Hey i always loved RF builds but i like this one too..so i wanted to combine it

So i lost a lot of dmg from shadow
if im not wrong, we losing about -20% hp(-10% from the shield), -20% ES, -30%proj dmg -10% proj speed -60 spell dmg(block nodes and the uni shield) -60 block spells (from shield) almost -100 ES
AND we gain the spell dmg from RF which is huge +79(with quality) spell dmg the dmg of RF itself and all that regen that gives us huge surv along with the blocks etc.

thoughts?

I hate RF builds with passion in this version, 75% of map mods will make running RF a nightmare and a chore, definately not worth it
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional