DasName escribió:
"
yotmato escribió:

Lol funny eks deee

Incinerate beeing a strong build
Incinerate totems beeing a strong build

Leveling incinerate using flame totems beeing strange build

eks deee

Incinerate totems at low levels, without a rain of splinters suck major dick compared to flame totems for leveling early in a new league

OFC, if you want to run around with 80% less damage in your incinerate be my guest. Alternatively use flame totem and self cast incinerate.

Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Editado por útlima vez por yotmato en 4 oct. 2015 5:04:43
Haha, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, incinerate totems even at level 40+ are extremly powerfull.
Editado por útlima vez por DasName en 4 oct. 2015 6:01:43
sorry if someone already asked...I read through the first few pages and the last few pages but skipped the middle 100 or so!

Just curious why you are using a bunch of lvl 1 spells in your CWDT linkage? They don't do enough damage to be worth the gems slots do they? Is there some utility there I'm overlooking?

I was thinking of using CWDT / {spell} / curse on hit / enfeeble in it's place.
"
BIOSOIB2 escribió:
sorry if someone already asked...I read through the first few pages and the last few pages but skipped the middle 100 or so!

Just curious why you are using a bunch of lvl 1 spells in your CWDT linkage? They don't do enough damage to be worth the gems slots do they? Is there some utility there I'm overlooking?

I was thinking of using CWDT / {spell} / curse on hit / enfeeble in it's place.

It procs Cybil'S Paw health gain on spell hit. So time a spell hits an enemy, you get x amount of hp back. It stacks up fast when you hit a lot. Lvl doesn't matter since dmg doesn't matter for those spells.

Edit: It's essentially the biggest idea behind the build. Since you can't life leech, cybil's paw allows you to sustain hp while reserving all your mana and only use LL for ES and using ES for mana and MoM
Editado por útlima vez por SPVietBoy en 4 oct. 2015 22:15:22
Ahh of course! totally forgot that it would apply to those as well...thanks. Anyone ever compared CWDT and 3 ranged aoe spells vs reckoning & vengeance with life gain on hit? I thinking of keeping one set of each rather than two CWDT linkages. Spells should hit more things and at a longer range but minimum 500 unmitigated damage needs to be taken to trigger, the other way has much larger life return per hit and probably triggers more frequently but hits less things mainly due to less range. the better the mitigation the more it favors trigger gems and LGOH so I guess only personal testing will answer that for me :)
Editado por útlima vez por BIOSOIB2 en 4 oct. 2015 23:17:30
Any suggestion on this build how to make it have more dmg in softcore? doubt i need all the block passives
Hi again,

Two questions :

- Why Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder ?

- any tip for Lightning Thorn ?
My Gear in 1 Month so far, going great. Tanky and damage. Atziri down 2 times

Great build, srsly!
Editado por útlima vez por dr460nf1r3 en 5 oct. 2015 16:08:01
"
zeldicx escribió:
Hi bros,

I'm trying this build in 1MHC, seems pretty solid and i like it a lot, but now im at lvl 45 and i have a lot of issues to sustain mana, atm im going with double flame totem for lvling.

Actually i have 4L for Flame Totem (Flame totem+Faster casting+fire pen+lmp) and if i'm going with clarity more than lvl 5, i can't post double totem without use a mana potion. I think that clarity is not rentable for this part of build, and I'm going now with herald of cold+thunder and im spamming mana pots to sustain double totem + flammability.

Did u had some problems with mana???

Hey Zel. I didn't level with dual totems, but I do hear that they use quite a bit of mana. Here's a few generic tips to help out:

1) if you haven't gotten them yet, grab an Elron ring or necklace, or even both. he can have up to -8 mana cost on skills, and it helps out allot. he only sells blues unfortunately, but i have had decent luch upgrading a few in the past.

2) Clarity takes a specific amount of mana from your pool. if you don't have enough mana to drop 2 with the leftovers, I suggest increasing the size of your pool itself. Find some rares with +mana, and +mana regen can't hurt either. if you have a semi decent Energy shield pool, you could head straight over to Eldritch battery and ghost reaver right away, and just use ES for it instead.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional