[3.23] 30MIL DPS Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Heirophant Build Showcase+Guide~Strong Endgame

Thanks, still cant afford a max charge crown anyway as its like 20 divine lol
"
Tithras escribió:
What do you think i need to upgrade next?

Only have 10 divine available, could purchase fertile catalysts but that would wipe me out considering its like 4 divine for 20!

I am avoiding using the Crown as its stupid currency to get both roles (leech and power) and even changing just to power is out of my range!

You don't need the leech on the crown, it's just one that I found. As someone else replied here, our life recovery mostly comes from The Agnostic.
Can't really tell what you should upgrade next without a PoB, but follow the build's endgame PoB exactly as it is and you should be able to become stronger.
Whats the best auto flask mod for until we get a Mageblood
Also, im at the point where i take 1 hit and im just dead with 0 mana, how do you make this build function?
"
Vandamonia escribió:

It's in the PoB.
"
Vandamonia escribió:
Also, im at the point where i take 1 hit and im just dead with 0 mana, how do you make this build function?

Follow the PoB, read the Notes Section, copy the gear as it is.
TLDR, get as much flat mana and mana regen/recovery as possible, and don't use RF while mapping.
Watch out for map mods that reduce your Life/Mana recovery.
"
PrettyCasual escribió:
"
Vandamonia escribió:

It's in the PoB.

Its not, im looking at the flasks and none of them have any instilling or enkindling orb mods in the POB
I've been following your build for this league, I'm getting there... but, how do you get like 8m dps from RF? I get like 100k or something silly.

Can you point me in the right direction as i'm a little confused.

https://pobb.in/v5WssoEpi31O is my pob

Ignore me, didn't realise it is due to it being enabled already.
Thank you for the build btw, enjoying it!
Editado por útlima vez por Mr_Plant en 21 ene. 2024 10:49:17
Can you by any chance share your atlas tree?
Or share your opinion at what this build is good? I see strongboxes and harbringers. Also not sure what can be good midleague, trying your build from scratch.
IGN : Jarvandar
Hello! Awesome build< thank you but ive got issues with it. Seems im close to your gear but numbers in pobb is really lower!
Only 1.8 mil dps according to pob and i cant understand reason. Can you help me pls?
https://pobb.in/lcs5GdM7gvY-

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional